Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Rowe (25) died after falling out of a Hummer stretch limo while drunk bu

Re: Jessica Rowe (25) died after falling out of a Hummer stretch limo while drunk bu

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4625.msg175980#msg175980 date=1170781059]
    whoa.  her boyfriend is a fucking whack job.

1. he's married to some other girl in Tennesee.  they were together for a year and a half when he just up and left, stealing her mothers car in the process.  two weeks before jessica's death, he asked his wife to come and live with him b/c he had a great new job at a hummer dealership. ((lie!!))

2.  he's dating some other bitch in Tennesee, too! whom he enticed into a string of car dealership thefts and persuaded to use her job at a private mail center in Orange to wire him a $25,000 money order. 

3. THEN, he stocks another Hummer full of alcohol and flowers and pays them with a fraudulent credit card.  his intent is to commit suicide/die the same way she did... but he claims he becomes distracted by the driver bitching at him about the credit card and eventually chickens out. and then get's a parole violation.

geezus h, mother of mary.  this guy is a complete loser. 

[/quote]word what a jackass man

Re: Jessica Rowe (25) died after falling out of a Hummer stretch limo while drun

Wow, what a psychopath he is - with boyfriends like that, who needs exes? 

Re: Jessica Rowe (25) died after falling out of a Hummer stretch limo while drunk bu

Geeez...this is horrifying....for the family, for the friends, for her kids, for the people who ran her over, for the people who witnessed it all....gosh....i don't even know what to say.

I'd love to see the statements that the scumbag boyfriend, and the other passengers in the limo, made. I'd give anything to see them and pore over every little detail, looking for something that doesn't add up.

It does seem suspicious....it seems inconceivable that someone would choose that method to kill themselves, but, stranger things have happened, and in a split second, when you're drunk, and feeling alone and completely and utterly miserable, people make bad choices. That her boyfriend who supposedly "loved her so much" didn't notice that she was in a bad frame of mind is dispicable. That any of them didn't notice her climbing out a fucken car window is disturbing....someone joked earlier on they may have been too busy having an orgy....this to me doesnt sound so stupid.....they must of been completely wrapped up in something to NOT notice her doing that.

My other thought was this, that they were having a great time, that when you're drunk and in a limo, its not unheard of for people to hang out windows yelling, and carrying on and being merry....and, how hard would it be, to simply nudge (by accident or on purpose) a highly intoxicated person, enough for them to lose grip and topple out? Just throwing that out there for discussion.....

ahhh to have access to witness statements....

In any case, I feel horrible for the family to have to go through such trauma, and to have to deal with her sorry excuse for a boyfriend making disgusting comments and having no respect for anyone.

R.I.P Jessica.

i want his fucktarded, skinhead, nazi lovin' ass to come here so i can rip him a new one...

not that it would change anything but it would feel really good to let him have it. :x
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

LivingDeadDoll if she was in a bad way or feeling down, ppl do a really good job of hiding it, just because ppl dont notice doesnt mean there idiots

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4625.msg175980#msg175980 date=1170781059]
    whoa.&nbsp; her boyfriend is a fucking whack job.

1. he's married to some other girl in Tennesee.&nbsp; they were together for a year and a half when he just up and left, stealing her mothers car in the process.&nbsp; two weeks before jessica's death, he asked his wife to come and live with him b/c he had a great new job at a hummer dealership. ((lie!!))
    2.&nbsp; he's dating some other bitch in Tennesee, too! whom he enticed into a string of car dealership thefts and persuaded to use her job at a private mail center in Orange to wire him a $25,000 money order.&nbsp;

3. THEN, he stocks another Hummer full of alcohol and flowers and pays them with a fraudulent credit card.&nbsp; his intent is to commit suicide/die the same way she did... but he claims he becomes distracted by the driver bitching at him about the credit card and eventually chickens out. and then get's a parole violation.

geezus h, mother of mary.&nbsp; this guy is a complete loser.&nbsp;

[/quote]

Did you notice, HUMMER Dealership.&nbsp; She bailed out of a Hummer??
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

[quote author=Smallville78 link=topic=4625.msg176846#msg176846 date=1170807589]
    LivingDeadDoll if she was in a bad way or feeling down, ppl do a really good job of hiding it, just because ppl dont notice doesnt mean there idiots
    [/quote]

Actually Smallville, witnesses said they DID notice that she was depressed during the evening and STILL her boyfriend didn't think to keep an eye on her, or didn't notice himself....and please show me where i called anyone an idiot??????

Re: Jessica Rowe (25) died after falling out of a Hummer stretch limo while drun

[quote author=bluegirl0914 link=topic=4625.msg176102#msg176102 date=1170784871]
    http://8763wonderland.wordpress.com/2006/06/11/jeremiah-vincent-speaks/

Comments from Jeremiah and Erica (scroll down to end of article)
    http://substitute.livejournal.com/1184711.html

Erica Rowe comments
    http://marlowefiles.blogspot.com/[/quote]

According to this, Erica's e-mail (the sister) is asilaydyingx1134@yahoo.com which yields this profile in a myspace search.

According to this, Erica's e-mail is ocsfinest714@aol.com which yields this profile in a myspace search.

Not sure which is the right profile.

whoa.&nbsp; her boyfriend is a fucking whack job.

1. he's married to some other girl in Tennesee.&nbsp; they were together for a year and a half when he just up and left, stealing her mothers car in the process.&nbsp; two weeks before jessica's death, he asked his wife to come and live with him b/c he had a great new job at a hummer dealership. ((lie!!))

2.&nbsp; he's dating some other bitch in Tennesee, too! whom he enticed into a string of car dealership thefts and persuaded to use her job at a private mail center in Orange to wire him a $25,000 money order.&nbsp;

3. THEN, he stocks another Hummer full of alcohol and flowers and pays them with a fraudulent credit card.&nbsp; his intent is to commit suicide/die the same way she did... but he claims he becomes distracted by the driver bitching at him about the credit card and eventually chickens out. and then get's a parole violation.

geezus h, mother of mary.&nbsp; this guy is a complete loser.&nbsp;

[/quote]

ugh. yeah. id say so.
    what a fuckin douchebag.
    haha.

Jerimiah's profile (the BF).

[quote author=angela link=topic=4625.msg176896#msg176896 date=1170810105]
    [/quote]

eww.
    he is just dripping douchebag.
    just by looking at his pictures i can tell how he would be.

A quote from &quot;the boyfriends&quot;, who I'd like to meet:
    &quot;Who I'd like to meet:
    A nice lil lady that can stand to have a cowboy around. And who is not afraid to have fun and be yourself. i dont like people with plastic hearts!!! FAKES!!! Quote: friends will help bail u out of jail, but REAL friends will be sitting beside you in jail saying &quot;LETS DO THAT AGAIN&quot;!!!!!! &quot;
    Allow me to take this apart piece by piece:
    A nice lil lady died whilst having fun in said &quot;gentlemans' company.
    I guess she was being her self.
    He doesn't like fakes. Isn't that a bit of the pot calling the kettle black?
    Where are your &quot;friends&quot; now? I do believe from the article he tried to &quot;do it again&quot; by himself. (other than the Limo driver and stolen credit card).

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=death becomes her. link=topic=4625.msg176905#msg176905 date=1170810469]
    eww.

[/quote]

Hahaahah. Dripping douchebag!?!?&nbsp; hahahahah :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=angela link=topic=4625.msg176891#msg176891 date=1170809842]
    According to this, Erica's e-mail (the sister) is asilaydyingx1134@yahoo.com which yields this profile in a myspace search.

According to this, Erica's e-mail is ocsfinest714@aol.com which yields this profile in a myspace search.

Not sure which is the right profile.
    [/quote]

It's the second one, Erica is in her early to mid 20's, the girl in the first one is 16.

[quote author=angela link=topic=4625.msg176896#msg176896 date=1170810105]
    [/quote]

hmmm...are you positive this is him?&nbsp; According to the articles I read he is a skinhead and he and Jessica were claiming to be in the German hardcore industrial band Rammstein on the night she died.&nbsp; Unless he is just being completely ironic on his profile, maybe?&nbsp; I also saw a pic of him somewhere and the pic on this profile doesn't look much like the photo I saw...

[quote author=death becomes her. link=topic=4625.msg176905#msg176905 date=1170810469]
    eww.

[/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dripping douchebag!

Maybe I'm confused....

Who is Jerimiah?

Isn't the boyfriend Jeremy Vincent?

My observations thus far...

The others in the limo may have thought she was just going to lean out maybe even sit on the window as many do in limos when partying.

And...

If she was already depressed and her boyfriend gives her this lavish birthday gift; an evening together partying complete with a hummer limo. Then they invite people join them...maybe he was into them and ignoring her and maybe her feelings were hurt or maybe his inviting other people solidified what she had already been feeling. (if he did the inviting) If she suggested it, maybe she planned it and wanted the bf occupied so she could do something. Although it said they were almost to her house, so maybe they were dropping her off first and her bf was going to be with the other people after she's at home alone...they were celebrating her birthday but her bf was going to continue to party with the others without her? so many questions and so few answers!

It would be hard to be with someone who has so many other loves, got to be hard on the self esteem for those girls. What a dog. Doesn't sound like he deserved the love of any of them. I doubt anyone is responsible for pushing or nudging her. The people in the limo were new acquaintances so they had no reason to hide if the bf did something.

[quote author=amynonymous link=topic=4625.msg177119#msg177119 date=1170820018]
    hmmm...are you positive this is him?&nbsp; According to the articles I read he is a skinhead and he and Jessica were claiming to be in the German hardcore industrial band Rammstein on the night she died.&nbsp; Unless he is just being completely ironic on his profile, maybe?&nbsp; I also saw a pic of him somewhere and the pic on this profile doesn't look much like the photo I saw...
    [/quote]

haha seriously?
    he tried to claim he was in a band?
    what a dumbfuck.
    im sorry if that guy in the profile isnt even the guy that was involved with the dead girl but from what i hear both of them
    are pretty fucking lame.

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=4625.msg176125#msg176125 date=1170785419]
    K, forgive me if I quote wrong or something, I'm WAY new at this...Long time lurker.

Traffic sucked ASS that morning! I live in Huntington Beach (right next to Costa Mesa) and it took me AN HOUR to go half a mile. No one really knew what had happened until way later in the day. She got hit by a BUNCH of cars. I'd hate to have to clean that mess.

That'd be almost as bad Nicole REMOVE POST, the chick that smashed her father's Porsche into the toll road. Not sure if she had a MySpace, so I won't hijack Jessica's thread. Here is the link to the pics of the accident.

GRAPHIC - NSFW - BAD - NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART (Though, does MyDeathSpace really have any faint of heart members?) - Holy shit, I just noticed that almost every site that had the pictures has taken them down. Talk about censorship by Nicole's parents. You can find them in this random person's comments.

http://myspace.com/ihateitbutiloveit

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.
    [/quote]

those pictures of that porsche are crazy.&nbsp; her scalp was still in the car?&nbsp; why did they leave that in there...&nbsp; i dont see how that happens... there was a wreck not to far away from where i live where a guy was behing a logging truck and i guess he ran into it or something and he was decapitated but he was also scalped. eww.
    just like in the other post i was tell about how last week there was a really bad wreck like right down the road from my work and the wrecker service is next door to the bank i work at and any way after the wreck was over the guy that owns the wrecker service came over to tell us what happened and anyway there was a man that died and when they got the car back to the wrecker place they discovered that half of the mans leg and foot were still in the car.
    it was an older man that died and he had a heart attack so luckily he was dead before he crashed.&nbsp; atleast i hope he was that car he was in was worse than that porsche.

Jeremiah Vincent (the boyfriend) speaks:

http://8763wonderland.wordpress.com/2006/06/11/jeremiah-vincent-speaks/

well its me, jerimiah…… i have one sentence to say to all of you fucks!!!! anyone who thinks i murdered my girlfriend jessica rowe then you come get me!!!!!! i am leaving my e-mail adress…. i am out of jail as of june/09th/2006 anyone who might want to arrange a more personal meeting with me so you can tell me to my face what you have to say about me so come on you fuckin cowards!!!! make sure you have plenty of back-up cause its hard taking on 30 skin heads at one time bitches….. if u dont believe me then try me@ nsm_88_cali_stormtrooper@yahoo.com

eww.

[/quote]

HAHA! DD.&nbsp; I wouldn't put it past him to give her a little nudge.&nbsp; As someone said earlier:&nbsp; she was using Amy's ID, and the bill was on Amy's credit card.&nbsp; If she disappeared, nobody would have to pay, and its all the dead girls fault!&nbsp; Free party!!&nbsp; If everyone in the limo had &quot;no hair&quot;, i wouldn't put it past them to cover for his ass.

Sounds like a real dick:&nbsp; controlling her cell phone usage, comments to the father about her leg, fraud, skinhead...

Think his profile is an honest representation of himself?&nbsp; He should put this up as his new myspace pic:

Get a haircut, hippie.&nbsp;

from-&nbsp; &nbsp;http://substitute.livejournal.com/1184711.html
    Re: OMG (Anonymous)
    2006-06-11 11:14 pm UTC (link)&nbsp;
    im jerimiah vincent and i just got out of jail. if any of u fuckers think i didnt love jessica your fuckin lame!!!!!!
    i didnt push her to that limit
    it was her choice
    i loved her very much damnit
    i was the first one to the accident sene !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i pulled her leg out of the freeway mand almost got hit my god damn self!!!!! so fuck off about all the bullshit comments about me!!!!!!!if u got something to say to me reach me at--- nsm_88_cali_stormtrooper@yahoo.com
    see you fuckers then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Reply to this) (Parent) (Thread)
    He refers to himself as Jerimiah here.

From- http://8763wonderland.wordpress.com/2006/06/11/jeremiah-vincent-speaks/
    jeremy is in costa mesa california. scumbag liar. i want to make sure the world knows who he really is and what he did. tell everyone you know to stay away, he’s deadly. he really thinks that just because he introduces himself as paul that we don’t know who he really is. i mean, for fuck sake, he posts his pictures on yahoo showing his tattoos on his chest, saying he’s jeremy, but then goes around and tells everyone his name is paul[/i] like we can’t figure it out.
    he hangs out at cafe ruba in costa mesa. beware! he’s a charmer, but will ruin your life.
    My heart goes out to you Erica. i’m really sorry about what happend to Jessica.
    submitted by: we all know the truth said this on June 17th, 2006 at 10:26 am
    I see all three alias in just this one comment, Jerimiah in title, Jeremy in topic about how Jeremy uses the name Paul too.

well Jeremiah…if it isnt the devil himself…this is Erica, Jessicas sister. Im sure you remember me, the one you hung up on when i called to tell my sister happy birthday, 6 days before she died..you fucking piece of shit scum fuck..you deserve to be alive..how dare you call my dad the night my sister died and tell him that you carried his daughters leg out of the middle of the freeway..wtf is wring with you…are you fucking disturbed.thanks to you, i didnt get to speak to my sister before she died…i hope you feel good about yrrself…i know have to live the rest of my life without her…you’re a liar, yrr a fraud and you deserve the worst shit to happen to you…fuck off….
    Erica..........erica rowe said this on June 15th, 2006 at 10:06 pm
    Erica, Jessic's sister refers to the piece of shit scum fuck as Jerimiah too.

From-&nbsp; http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/02/06/Jessica_Rowe_(25)_died_after_falling_out_of_a_Humm er_stretch_limo_while_drunk_but_it_has_not_been_de termined_if_it_was_an_accident,_murder_or_suicide

Her boyfriend, Jeremy Vincent, 23, who was sitting in the back of the limo with her and four other people when she fell out of the vehicle at about 5 a.m., said he remains convinced Rowe committed suicide.
    Again referred to as Jeremy from original MDS article.

So is Jeremy short for Jerimiah? Ive never heard of that but, you never know. Seems like the dog man has a lot of aliases, probably has to with all the lies and loves he is trying to have all at once. And to sum this up. What a sick fuck...telling her dad how he was a hero and picked up her leg to get it out of the road. This all shows he is lacking in a lot of areas, especially in the brains area and the relationship area, like how to have a relationship with just one gal. Make her feel special on her special night out. And not make her feel like there are other new people that are more interesting than her and more fun than her for him to be with. Maybe there are other words for this....not being rude, not looking for other partners/friends on their 'night out', treating his girl like a princess for her birthday celebration, then there's using tact and having consideration, compassion, empathy, kindness, loyalty and friendship to his girl.

Sorry so long, but so many examples all over on this one.

Jackpot!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =1069953

Thanks Death Roe for the Paul alias.&nbsp; He logged in today.

Well shit.&nbsp; Not the boyfriend.&nbsp; Looks like him in the middle of the main pic.&nbsp; I am such a failure!&nbsp; &nbsp; :2angry:

Thread Information