Thread: How do I submit a death?

How do I submit a death?

I know, I'm a noob.. but how do I submit a death? I know I click on the button and fill out the information but do I have to have a link to an obituary and all that?

Thanks for any responses.

Re: How do I submit a death?

top right hand corner of any page has "submit a death" click it and you'll go to the page to submit a death.

Direct link: http://mydeathspace.com/submission.aspx

What does it mean if it says the full name is invalid? It won't let me submit it because it says the full name is invalid??

[quote author=Jupitergurli link=topic=26192.msg1678132#msg1678132 date=1279856399]
    What does it mean if it says the full name is invalid? It won't let me submit it because it says the full name is invalid??
    [/quote]

Uhh... What's the name? I know it won't accept Punctuation in the name of deceased field (I dont think it will anyways), not sure what else would cause issues...

David Wegner. He was my uncle. I don't know why it won't let me submit it.. maybe it's just something weird going on right now, I'll try again in a bit.

[quote author=Jupitergurli link=topic=26192.msg1678145#msg1678145 date=1279856846]
    David Wegner. He was my uncle. I don't know why it won't let me submit it.. maybe it's just something weird going on right now, I'll try again in a bit.
    [/quote]

Sweetie?

Send me a PM with the links and I will post it for you.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Jupitergurli link=topic=26192.msg1678145#msg1678145 date=1279856846]
    [/quote]

Hmm.. Yeah, I can't see what it would have a problem with. PM it to Nestle, and she will get it up (10x faster then if you just submitted it, too. :lol:)

Thread Information