Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Trevor Clark (23) was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy Fein

Re: Trevor Clark (23)was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy

[quote author=your sick link=topic=4616.msg177020#msg177020 date=1170816278]
    This is some of his prior acts.........Bringing up his director fathers past movies was ridicuolous, but this is why the judge came down so hard, I'm pretty sure....

The offense that the defendant has pled to is his third DUI in the span of 23 days. He has had the
    following encounters with the law:
    August 4, 2005 Arrested for DUI involving both alcohol and inhalants.
    August 2l, 2005 Arrested for DUI involving alcohol.
    April, 2005 Possession of marijuana.
    August 27, 2005 DUI involving Death
    August 31, 2005 Failure to appear in court
    Other wanton activities:
    2005 Accident while under he influence of Nitrous Oxide.
    2000 Incident with the law involving tagging activities.
    At the time of the accident, the defendant was, if not wholly responsible for, at least deeply
    involved in some type of credit card fraud involving the use of my daughter’s credit cards. My
    daughter’s normal $300.00 balance had grown to nearly $20,000.00 in the two months
    immediately prior to her passing. Neither she, nor he had the ability to pay off that kind of debt. :x
    [/quote]

Had this been substantiated by something other than a grieving father's letter, I'd say 20 years is too light, but I just don't see how that can be considered credible.

for some reason i am so drawn to this story, they are so many unanswered questions i want to know the answers to. I guess maybe because I've experience something similar in my family...My 7 year old cousin, my aunt, and her boyfriend got in a car and her boyfriend was on crank and crashed their car into a telephone poll and my cousin died. Why my aunt trusted him in the first place is beyond me, why she let my little cousin in the car is even more baffling to me. He was on parole, (the accident wasn't even in the same county he was paroled in), had been arrested previously for driving under the influence, and he still got off so easy. This happened back in 2001, and he will be out of prison in a few months.

At first i felt so bad for Trevor reading about the story and looking at his myspace, but then as I started to read more, I'm not sure how much sympathy I can have. Granted, Tracy should have never been in a car with him in the first place, It seems to me like this guy was bound to learn the hard way about driving while on drugs.

RIP Tracy.

the teddy bear thing is really weird...

Re: Trevor Clark (23)was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy Fein

Cause & Effect.

We all suffer from the repercussions of the things we do.  This guy lost a minimum of 6 years of his life.  The girl lost hers.

If drugs were my thing, I would definitely expect my end to come sooner than later, and it would be in my last wishes that my family acknowledge that I fucked up and not try to make me out to be the "victim".

I bet he will never drive under the influence again, so the punishment is fair, the lesson is learned.  If he does indeed continue like he used to after jail, I will have to think of a word to describe such stupidity.

Re: Trevor Clark (23)was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy Fein

So, the last post on this thread was almost two years ago, but I just found this story, and I'm quite stricken by it.  Here is something that no one liked to: pictures from the court proceeding, including the teddy bear.

I don't post this to exploit their pain.  I do so for the same reason I read these peoples' stories -- to remember them, to honor life, and to acknowledge the fragility and brevity of life.

http://www.recordcourier.com/article...12/0/FRONTPAGE

Shouldn't everyone who kills someone due to negligence while driving serve a minimum of six years then?

Honestly, maybe I'm the only person who thinks so, but 20 years in prison seems awfully steep to me. People have plowed drunk into cars full of families killing them and only been sentenced to 5-10 years. I mean, this is one of those cases where it doesn't seem like 100% of the responsibility should have been on the driver. I don't know.

[quote author=Larz link=topic=4616.msg1069467#msg1069467 date=1226101912]
    So, the last post on this thread was almost two years ago, but I just found this story, and I'm quite stricken by it.  Here is something that no one liked to: pictures from the court proceeding, including the teddy bear.

http://www.recordcourier.com/article...12/0/FRONTPAGE

[/quote]

Not only the teddy bear, Big Bird too, the name tag she wore on the first day of kindergarten, a lock of her hair, etc.  The family's behavior seems very odd to me.  Definitely in denial that their daughter willingly chose to do drugs and associate herself & get in a car with someone that did them also.

Okay....

So I just came across this post.... I wanted to clear some things up...I am Trevor Clark's ex-girlfriend...he was my first love (but he was also a cheater) lol
      Trevor was a very wounded soul...He was using drugs from 10 or 11 and his mother died of cancer when he was in high school. Tracy, despite all of the speculation was also an extremely heavy drug user. I hung out with them 3 days before the crash...Tracy was shooting up cocaine and Trevor was on so many pills that he was trying to get me to sleep with him in front of Tracy. They both looked like death warmed over.  Both are to blame, but the blame really is a moot point, they both paid high prices for their bad decisions. Trevor is not a horrible person, Tracy was not a horrible person. They were two very messed up kids that made the same mistakes that so many of us have made, but unfortunalty they paid the ultimate price. Yes Tracy lost her life...but didnt Trevor too really? I can almost say that I would rather be dead than in his place...20 years in prison...contemplating the girl he killed (whom he loved in the only fucked up way he knew how)
          I spoke to Trev the night after the accident..he was in shock...He told me about how a Bicycle flew from the back seat and literally cracked his skull. He was unconcious in the hospital for a while. He says he literally cannot remember anything before or right after the accident.  I am so sad for everyone...for Trevor, for Tracy, for all their friend and family..I am sad for Trev's little brother, and his father who lost so much...and Tracy's family..I am sad for everyone...just so sad. Blame is not needed, hatred and malice are not necassary...this is a tragidy..plain and simple...The only emotion we need here is sadness.

[quote author=destroysumthingbeautiful link=topic=4616.msg1244498#msg1244498 date=1239342216]
    Okay....

So I just came across this post.... I wanted to clear some things up...I am Trevor Clark's ex-girlfriend...he was my first love (but he was also a cheater) lol
       Trevor was a very wounded soul...He was using drugs from 10 or 11 and his mother died of cancer when he was in high school. Tracy, despite all of the speculation was also an extremely heavy drug user. I hung out with them 3 days before the crash...Tracy was shooting up cocaine and Trevor was on so many pills that he was trying to get me to sleep with him in front of Tracy. They both looked like death warmed over.  Both are to blame, but the blame really is a moot point, they both paid high prices for their bad decisions. Trevor is not a horrible person, Tracy was not a horrible person. They were two very messed up kids that made the same mistakes that so many of us have made, but unfortunalty they paid the ultimate price. Yes Tracy lost her life...but didnt Trevor too really? I can almost say that I would rather be dead than in his place...20 years in prison...contemplating the girl he killed (whom he loved in the only fucked up way he knew how)
          I spoke to Trev the night after the accident..he was in shock...He told me about how a Bicycle flew from the back seat and literally cracked his skull. He was unconcious in the hospital for a while. He says he literally cannot remember anything before or right after the accident.  I am so sad for everyone...for Trevor, for Tracy, for all their friend and family..I am sad for Trev's little brother, and his father who lost so much...and Tracy's family..I am sad for everyone...just so sad. Blame is not needed, hatred and malice are not necassary...this is a tragidy..plain and simple...The only emotion we need here is sadness.
    [/quote]

Thanks for shedding some light on the both of them. I have to say, I agree with you 100%. it is a really sad situation all around. and although I feel like I should, I don't think that Trevor is as much of a 'monster' as Tracy's parents made him out to be. But at the same time, I can only imagine how they feel.

I had a friend who had at least one prior DUI and caused an accident while drunk which almost killed his best friend.  Somehow he still had a license and a couple of years back killed 3 people in a drunk driving accident on Thanksgiving.  I'm not quite sure what his sentence actually was but I know he will only serve 6 years.  I don't live in a really small town but he happened to kill two really close friends of my family in that accident.  They were in a taxi leaving a bar and IMO, seatbelts would have saved their lives.  I really don't know how I feel about him only serving 6 years as I have other friends with DUI pasts and they still drive drunk.  Driving while intoxicated is a terrible thing and some people really just dont think about the danger they are putting themselves as well as their loved ones in some cases in.  It's really tragic what happened to these kids and I don't think any amount of jail time can measure up to how he's going to feel everyday for the rest of his life.  If he really loved this girl his hurt will be so extreme that I couldn't really see him caring about his freedom.

Bumping because I am VERY curious to find out if Trevor was released or if he is still in prison? I searched everywhere but I can't find anything. The only thing that comes up when googling this case is the mydeathspace article/thread, and one other news story from 2005.

I found his dad's facebook but there is no Trevor on it. I found a Travis, which I think is his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Bumping because I am VERY curious to find out if Trevor was released or if he is still in prison? I searched everywhere but I can't find anything. The only thing that comes up when googling this case is the mydeathspace article/thread, and one other news story from 2005.

I found his dad's facebook but there is no Trevor on it. I found a Travis, which I think is his brother.
    I looked him up on the CA prison system inmate website and he's not an inmate. I can't find anything on the parole website.

https://inmatelocator.cdcr.ca.gov/search.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I looked him up on the CA prison system inmate website and he's not an inmate. I can't find anything on the parole website.

https://inmatelocator.cdcr.ca.gov/search.aspx
    Guess he is just laying low?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Guess he is just laying low?
    That would be my guess...or he changed his name after he got out. He could also possibly be dead but I couldn't find an obit on him.

That would be my guess...or he changed his name after he got out. He could also possibly be dead but I couldn't find an obit on him.
    Reading the thread there was a debate if his sentence was fair. I was curious to find out how much of it he served, but alas, no dice.

Reading the thread there was a debate if his sentence was fair. I was curious to find out how much of it he served, but alas, no dice.
    I had never seen this thread before this, but I skimmed back through it. I think he was supposed to be eligible for parole in 6 years. My guess is that he got parole on his first try.

I had never seen this thread before this, but I skimmed back through it. I think he was supposed to be eligible for parole in 6 years. My guess is that he got parole on his first try.
    Probably. I thought 20 years was a lot.

Thread Information