Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Clark (23) was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy Fein

Re: Trevor Clark (23)was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy Fein

This is some of his prior acts.........Bringing up his director fathers past movies was ridicuolous, but this is why the judge came down so hard, I'm pretty sure....

The offense that the defendant has pled to is his third DUI in the span of 23 days. He has had the
    following encounters with the law:
    August 4, 2005 Arrested for DUI involving both alcohol and inhalants.
    August 2l, 2005 Arrested for DUI involving alcohol.
    April, 2005 Possession of marijuana.
    August 27, 2005 DUI involving Death
    August 31, 2005 Failure to appear in court
    Other wanton activities:
    2005 Accident while under he influence of Nitrous Oxide.
    2000 Incident with the law involving tagging activities.
    At the time of the accident, the defendant was, if not wholly responsible for, at least deeply
    involved in some type of credit card fraud involving the use of my daughter’s credit cards. My
    daughter’s normal $300.00 balance had grown to nearly $20,000.00 in the two months
    immediately prior to her passing. Neither she, nor he had the ability to pay off that kind of debt. :x

Re: Trevor Clark (23)was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy Fein

Oh dear..so surely it was an accident just waiting to happen.

Shame she had to be in the car with him

Yep, prison is exactly where he belongs.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

[quote author=your sick link=topic=4616.msg177020#msg177020 date=1170816278]
    This is some of his prior acts.........Bringing up his director fathers past movies was ridicuolous, but this is why the judge came down so hard, I'm pretty sure....

The offense that the defendant has pled to is his third DUI in the span of 23 days. He has had the
    Other wanton activities:
    At the time of the accident, the defendant was, if not wholly responsible for, at least deeply
    involved in some type of credit card fraud involving the use of my daughter’s credit cards. My
    daughter’s normal $300.00 balance had grown to nearly $20,000.00 in the two months
    immediately prior to her passing. Neither she, nor he had the ability to pay off that kind of debt. :x
    [/quote]

Applaud,for showing every second of the 20 years is needed

I just read through the Impact Statement and it is heartbreaking.

Her parents' reaction to her death is so sad.&nbsp; When you read through it all, you can understand why they carry her ashes and her teeth etc.&nbsp; My mum would go nuts if something happened to one of us.

When I first saw this, I felt kind of sorry for Trevor because I cannot imagine anything worse than killing the person you love accidentally.&nbsp; Not anymore.&nbsp; He is a twit who deserves everything he gets.

Re: Trevor Clark (23)was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the death of Tracy

Other wanton activities:

[/quote]

1. i just find that last statement implausible. if it is on tracy's credit-card, and he didnt steal it then i'm inclined to say she's responsible for the debt.

2. I find it unfortunate that he was arrested for DUI and should have known better, but i think this indicates that the impacts and consequences of driving while influenced are just not adequately conveyed or else why would there be so many repeat offenders? You may be surprised, but i'm all for harsh ways of making those who are caught DUI understand the impacts of their choices-- but, i think that this lad finally gets it. too late, granted, but i just kind of dont see the point in him going to jail- his lesson has cost much more than any amount of time in jail can do: his negligent actions have killed someone who was dear to him.&nbsp; i just dont see a point in any more dui education for him, or punishment, i guess.

3. i also felt that the judgment sounds like it was influenced by the judge's own bias against burning man. who does the judge think he is to use his position to moralize on burning man?&nbsp; and why do i get the sense that trevor was getting shat on for his connection to burning man? and thus his immoral corruption of the saintly one?

You took my breath away... by strangulation.

i understand that her parents were definitely grieving over the loss of their daughter.
    but it just seems as though they 'need' to put the blame on someone.
    that is semi understandable.
    it seems as though when something like that happens or even when any one dies people immediately start to try to point the finger.
    i know that after my grandfather died that i blamed the Hospice people... although i know that it was just really his time to go.
    i guess its just part trying to heal?
    i dont think that he was right in driving but she got in the car willingly.
    they both knew the risks associated with what they were about to do.
    i dont know it is sad though.

people keep forgetting tracy is paying a bigger price than trevor.
    but i think this is right :&quot;postmortem pedestal&quot;&nbsp; they do kind of have her on that.

[quote author=Gogo Distrukto link=topic=4616.msg177316#msg177316 date=1170828563]
    people keep forgetting tracy is paying a bigger price than trevor.
    [/quote]

i agree totally.

[quote author=death becomes her. link=topic=4616.msg177325#msg177325 date=1170829250]
    i agree totally.
    [/quote]

i havent forgotten she is dead; nor do i think she deserved to die- and death is certainly worse than Trevor's torment of replaying what happened over and over again in his head for the rest of his life--&nbsp; but the difference, for me, is that since&nbsp; Trevor is alive, he alone will have the the mental anguish over negligent/foolish&nbsp; (read: avoidable) choices they (especially he) made that night. I just dont think that prison can really do much more to him, and you know, i hope he'll be able to do more than survive in jail- but to put this tragic experience into a creative and constructive use, perhaps thinking about how to make more effective programs to prevent repeat offenses of DUI.&nbsp; just something positive needs to come out of this grievious accident.&nbsp;

[quote author=wailinkyrie link=topic=4616.msg177339#msg177339 date=1170830272]
    i havent forgotten she is dead; nor do i think she deserved to die- and death is certainly worse than Trevor's torment of replaying what happened over and over again in his head for the rest of his life--&nbsp; but the difference, for me, is that since&nbsp; Trevor is alive, he alone will have the the mental anguish over negligent/foolish&nbsp; (read: avoidable) choices they (especially he) made that night. I just dont think that prison can really do much more to him, and you know, i hope he'll be able to do more than survive in jail- but to put this tragic experience into a creative and constructive use, perhaps thinking about how to make more effective programs to prevent repeat offenses of DUI.&nbsp; just something positive needs to come out of this grievious accident.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

you have a good point there.
    sitting there rotting in a jail cell will certainly do no good.
    he will replay what happened over and over in his head like you said.
    it seems like they could put him some counseling or something if not they might find him dead in the jail cell.
    that could make him go crazy.

Him sitting in jail will keep him from getting loaded and killing someone else, maybe someone we know or dont know. i feel like another life was saved with a person like him put away. Right and wrong, cant roll with it then dont roll at all.

20 years or less of a loser locked up = lives saved.

Other wanton activities:
    [/quote]

Well that clears up the 20 years thing, as I previously questioned it as being excessive if it was&nbsp; first offence but more understandable if he had a bad history, this is a bad history.

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=4616.msg176331#msg176331 date=1170789091]
    Is everyone here in agreement that he deserves to be in prison for 20 yrs?
    [/quote]
    No.&nbsp; I'm not in agreement.&nbsp;

Other wanton activities:
    [/quote]
    Are you one of Tracy's parents?&nbsp; If so, condolences.&nbsp;

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=4616.msg176331#msg176331 date=1170789091]
    Is everyone here in agreement that he deserves to be in prison for 20 yrs?
    [/quote]

No I don't think he should be in prison for 20 years although looking at his history showing a series of acts of dangerous driving in an escalating fashion I can certainly see why the judge gave this sentence, to an extent,&nbsp; but I personally think that a shorter sentence, rehabilitation and the loss of his license for life would make more sense.

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=4616.msg177397#msg177397 date=1170842929]
    No I don't think he should be in prison for 20 years although looking at his history showing a series of acts of dangerous driving in an escalating fashion I can certainly see why the judge gave this sentence, to an extent,&nbsp; but I personally think that a shorter sentence, rehabilitation and the loss of his license for life would make more sense.
    [/quote]
    Agree, 100%.

who says she wouldnt have been the one to be driving though?
    and since he has such a bad history, why did she hang out with him?
    i mean come on, we're making her out to be some angel.
    she got loaded up with him, she got in the car with him, she was taking risks.&nbsp;
    i never hang out with people who even DO drugs, now THATS the thin line between right and wrong.
    im sorry this happened; but i think it was the negligence of two people, not just him.
    and seeing his record, ive swayed to thinking he deserves the harsh sentencing.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4616.msg177405#msg177405 date=1170847379]
    who says she wouldnt have been the one to be driving though?
    and since he has such a bad history, why did she hang out with him?
    i mean come on, we're making her out to be some angel.
    she got loaded up with him, she got in the car with him, she was taking risks.&nbsp;
    i never hang out with people who even DO drugs, now THATS the thin line between right and wrong.
    im sorry this happened; but i think it was the negligence of two people, not just him.
    and seeing his record, ive swayed to thinking he deserves the harsh sentencing.

[/quote]

I totally agree,this was not a one off accident, it was something waiting to happen, but he had been done so many times before by police that he shouldn't of even been allowed to drive.

Wow, his dad is Greydon Clark - while that means nothing to most of you, he's the writer director of such films as:

&amp;

I think it's sad that the dad's victim impact statement mentions that the kid's father directed Satan's Cheerleaders (schlock 70s exploitation with Yvonne &quot;Lily Munster&quot; DeCarlo) as proof of the kid's supposed moral debasement.

Other wanton activities:
    [/quote]
    Okay, I've changed my mind--I hope he serves the full sentence! What a fuck he is!!
    <br /><br />

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=4616.msg177397#msg177397 date=1170842929]
    [/quote]

i agree that the consequences of the decisions he made are grievious; but i do not think that long-term imprisonment is helpful to anyone. what good does locking him away to rot do? i think that 20 years of intensive community service should be considered instead.

[quote author=wailinkyrie link=topic=4616.msg177555#msg177555 date=1170860892]
    i agree that the consequences of the decisions he made are grievious; but i do not think that long-term imprisonment is helpful to anyone. what good does locking him away to rot do? i think that 20 years of intensive community service should be considered instead.
    [/quote]

This is getting silly now, I just follow you about this forum agreeing with you&nbsp;

[quote author=*peaches* link=topic=4616.msg177548#msg177548 date=1170860601]
    Okay, I've changed my mind--I hope he serves the full sentence! What a fuck he is!!
    [/quote]

so now i just wanna know why this kid wasn't incarcerated before the accident.&nbsp; fraud?&nbsp; what?&nbsp; is he being charged???

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=4616.msg177558#msg177558 date=1170861020]
    This is getting silly now, I just follow you about this forum agreeing with you&nbsp;
    [/quote]

want to come to class with me too?&nbsp;

Thread Information