Thread: Christopher John Buczek - 12 April 2010

Olivia

Christopher John Buczek - 12 April 2010

http://www.myspace.com/christopherjphotography

Christopher John Buczek
    Surviving are his parents Robert & Patricia of Bethlehem, a brother Michael of Easton, Pa., a sister Holly Buczek of Bethlehem, his paternal grandmother Agnes Buczek of Concord, NC., & his maternal grandmother Charlotte Roman of Lake Milton, OH., Visiting will be Sat. 10AM-11AM at the Sheenan Funeral Home, 233 Dunellen Ave., Dunellen NJ. There will be an 11AM service at the funeral home also on Sat. Cremation will be private.

Re: Christopher John Buczek - 12 April 2010

Christopher John Buczek, 27, of Bethlehem, PA, died Monday; April 12, 2010 at home.
    Whenever I see 'at home' I always think serious illness or suicide.  Here's something from sister Holly, on the funeral home website:  http://bit.ly/9TCXbF

Chris, I'm finding it hard to breathe without you. I love and miss you more than I knew was possible. I wish we had a better relationship with every fiber of my being but I can't change what is done. What I know for sure is I have always loved you and I will always miss you and your crazy jokes and situations you would get yourself in. I'm going to miss you stomping around and slamming things and making noise when all I want is for a little peace and quiet. We need you here with us Chris, more than anything. I know you are in a better place and I know your mind is finally at rest. We will be okay here, I know you know that now. Please watch over us. Love, Holly
    There really isn't anything definitive in the other comments.

From SSDI:

CHRISTOPHE J BUCZEK 08 Feb 1983 12 Apr 2010 (P) 27 18020 (Bethlehem, Northampton, PA) (none specified) New Jersey
    R.I.P., Chris.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Re: Christopher John Buczek - 12 April 2010

His sisters FB page comments.  Chris sounded like a great guy, and he was an amazing photographer from what I see on her page.

http://www.facebook.com/crazy7nahalf?ref=search#!/crazy7nahalf?v=wall&ref=search

Kim Stem holly you know in your heart this was an issue completely out of your control, with words or actions, chris was fighting a battle we could never comprehend...love him for who he was and how he made us laugh and all the good things he did....... everything else is irrevelant... I loved how much fun we had when we were blessed with his presence..... theres nothng more that needs to fill your mind... everyone has "bad".... let it go.... he was an enormously good hearted person... who was fighting something he couldnt control.... what other brother, man or person, could put their personal growth and life on the back burner, to devote his time and life to completely caring for his mother? he chose this.... love him for everything that was great about him.....

Holly Buczek thanks Kim. I know, I want it to be that easy but instead my mind is swirling with "what ifs" there were so many things that could have happened differently that night with everyone in the house...we could have saved him. I know it. The las...t thing he said to me that night was about a computer chair because I was complaining my neck hurt...he popped his head in my room and asked me to switch chairs, I was half asleep and therefore probably snippy...I barely looked at him. He died probably not even an hour later. I never gave him enough credit with how he took care of Mom, now that he's gone I have no idea how it's all going to get done. Before yesterday, I honestly never thought I could miss anything more than him...I'm really kicking myself in the ass. I can't even remember the last time I told him I loved him.

Thread Information