Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Grim Sleeper - Lonnie David Franklin Jr. (10 murders since 1985)

Convicted Serial Killer (Lonnie D. Franklin Jr.) Known As ?Grim Sleeper? Dies At San Quentin State Prison At Age 67

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...son-at-age-67/

SAN QUENTIN (CBSLA) ? Lonnie D. Franklin Jr., a convicted serial killer known as the ?Grim Sleeper,? died at San Quentin State Prison. He was 67.

Franklin Jr. was found unresponsive in his cell on Saturday night, and was pronounced dead at 7:43 p.m. His cause of death is pending the results of an autopsy. Authorities, however, said there were no signs of trauma.

Franklin Jr. was on death row for the murders of nine women and one teenage girl committed between 1985 and 2007.

He was sentenced to death on Aug. 10, 2016, for 10 counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post

SAN QUENTIN (CBSLA) ? Lonnie D. Franklin Jr., a convicted serial killer known as the ?Grim Sleeper,? died at San Quentin State Prison. He was 67.

Franklin Jr. was found unresponsive in his cell on Saturday night, and was pronounced dead at 7:43 p.m. His cause of death is pending the results of an autopsy. Authorities, however, said there were no signs of trauma.

Franklin Jr. was on death row for the murders of nine women and one teenage girl committed between 1985 and 2007.

He was sentenced to death on Aug. 10, 2016, for 10 counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder.
    I hope it was painful. He got off way too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I hope it was painful. He got off way too easy.
    No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post

Well, he didnt end up in jail for anywhere near as long as he should have. Plus he takes to the grave with him the identities of the other women he raped and murdered.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Well, he didnt end up in jail for anywhere near as long as he should have. Plus he takes to the grave with him the identities of the other women he raped and murdered.
    If the fucking LAPD had actually given a shit about Black Women, his confessions wouldn't be needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    If the fucking LAPD had actually given a shit about Black Women, his confessions wouldn't be needed.
    No doubt. They were failed at every turn in this case and when it came to light they didn't even slaps on the wrist.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    No doubt. They were failed at every turn in this case and when it came to light they didn't even slaps on the wrist.
    They actually took credit for solving it when they weren't even the ones to solve it. Infuriating. I never forgot about that and VillalaGROSSa taking credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

OMG you are so right. I had totally forgotten about that. Now it makes sense.

Thread Information