Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My friends brother committed suicide and in his note requested

Re: My friends brother committed suicide and in his note requested

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=26040.msg1669333#msg1669333 date=1278985744]
    Adieuu

Your ip has been logged and the moderators of this site will track down your information if this is a hoax. If you have any facebook or myspace sites they will be compromised as we have a group of hackers that work on this site. Basically a lot of personal information will be given to others and friends and family may be contacted.

I will give you one chance to admit you made this up, or provide proof and there will be no investigation into identity or personal life.

The choice is yours.
    [/quote]
    I am aware my IP is logged, I can see it on my page.
    I wouldn't waste my time making something like this up. Why would I? It's ridiculous, I mean I understand you get a lot of trolls here, but my goal in life is not to make up stories like this.

I think thats very rude that you would try to hack my facebook or myspace but whatever. I thought that was illegal anyway?
    And there is no article, so it's not that I'm posting anything yet, so why "investigate"?
    Why don't you just be patient and wait for the article her family posts?

But really, I'm not concerned since I'm being honest

[quote author=Adieuu link=topic=26040.msg1669335#msg1669335 date=1278985773]
    He didn't write about that I guess. He just wrote his requests is all I know.
    He said sorry and named a bunch of people, but as far as I know he didn't write why.
    I really would like to know myself, but it's not like I can ask
    [/quote]

Wait. Were you there or did someone read you his suicide letter? I understand you're friends with his sister but I cant even think I would be reading people a loved ones suicide note hours after their death.

[quote author=Adieuu link=topic=26040.msg1669343#msg1669343 date=1278986037]
    I wouldn't waste my time making something like this up. Why would I? It's ridiculous, I mean I understand you get a lot of trolls here, but my goal in life is not to make up stories like this.

I think thats very rude that you would try to hack my facebook or myspace but whatever. I thought that was illegal anyway?
    And there is no article, so it's not that I'm posting anything yet, so why "investigate"?

[/quote]

Fair enough.

Your fate rests on this article.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Adieuu link=topic=26040.msg1669337#msg1669337 date=1278985858]
    I just don't know what proof you are expecting me to give you considering there is no news article yet.
    All I can say is just be patient and watch Dallas Morning News and search for Daniel Rogers. When the article appears I'll be sure to post it, don't you worry
    [/quote]

Sorry, I meant that until they release a news article, I will be skeptical.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=26040.msg1669340#msg1669340 date=1278985947]
    Is your friend a member of mds?(or did she know about the site before today)
    [/quote]
    No she isn't a member but she knew of the site because of our friend Wade Fisher whos article is on here

Does the 8 year old have a facebook or myspace?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Now I have been called gullible before, but if this site has taught me anything, it's that fucked up shit happens all the time. I'm quite honestly shocked you guys are so skeptical. If the kid had internet access, why couldn't he know about this site??  

[quote author=Adieuu link=topic=26040.msg1669343#msg1669343 date=1278986037]

[/quote]

Chauncys a troll. Don't mind him. :lol:

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=26040.msg1669344#msg1669344 date=1278986062]
    Wait. Were you there or did someone read you his suicide letter? I understand you're friends with his sister but I cant even think I would be reading people a loved ones suicide note hours after their death.
    [/quote]
    Sorry I'm behind on responses.

No she told me what was in it, she actually laughed when she said the Death Cab for Cutie part, so I'm not surprised she told me. She's in shock I guess, I mean, if my brother died I'd probably be in shock and denial too

[quote author=BuzzKillGrl link=topic=26040.msg1669353#msg1669353 date=1278986279]
    Now I have been called gullible before, but if this site has taught me anything, it's that fucked up shit happens all the time. I'm quite honestly shocked you guys are so skeptical. If the kid had internet access, why couldn't he know about this site??  
    [/quote]

It is more the timing, the creating of a thread and the lack of information.

You cannot pursue a case without evidence.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=26040.msg1669354#msg1669354 date=1278986322]
    Chauncys a troll. Don't mind him. :lol:
    [/quote]

Watch out for Boogie. He will only offer fake support if you are a young woman.

Olivia

I am still reading page 1 but if an 8-year old really committed suicide, there would be an article.  Many articles probably. 

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=26040.msg1669352#msg1669352 date=1278986259]
    Does the 8 year old have a facebook or myspace?
    [/quote]
    Not that I know of, I looked but I didn't find anything on myspace but again he's one of those kids who'd make his name something ridiculous

Olivia

[quote author=Adieuu link=topic=26040.msg1669356#msg1669356 date=1278986357]
    Sorry I'm behind on responses.

No she told me what was in it, she actually laughed when she said the Death Cab for Cutie part, so I'm not surprised she told me. She's in shock I guess, I mean, if my brother died I'd probably be in shock and denial too
    [/quote]

So her 8 year old brother committed suicide today, she has already contacted you to tell you about his suicide note and is laughing about it?

[quote author=BuzzKillGrl link=topic=26040.msg1669353#msg1669353 date=1278986279]
    [/quote]

I'm trying to imagine that. My grandson is 8. Would he find this site and have any idea what it was or any interest in it? I'm having a hard time imagining that he would, and he's a pretty black-hearted little guy. He doesn't have the run of the internet though, and in fact shows little interest in it. Not all kids are the same though.

Would he write all that stuff in a suicide note? I'm having a hard time imagining that he would.

I'm not going to call her a liar, because I don't know her at all. It sure is weird and really tragic if he did it to get on this site, but I suppose 8 year old thinking could be 'wow, cool, fame.'
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

This would be epic if true.

That is why i am holding out hope.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=26040.msg1669362#msg1669362 date=1278986696]
    So her 8 year old brother committed suicide today, she has already contacted you to tell you about his suicide note and is laughing about it?
    [/quote]
    Well it doesn't sound very good the way you put it, but thats the gist of it I suppose

Olivia

This is a note that another 8 year old wrote

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26040.msg1669363#msg1669363 date=1278986702]
    I'm trying to imagine that. My grandson is 8. Would he find this site and have any idea what it was or any interest in it? I'm having a hard time imagining that he would, and he's a pretty black-hearted little guy. He doesn't have the run of the internet though, and in fact shows little interest in it. Not all kids are the same though.

Would he write all that stuff in a suicide note? I'm having a hard time imagining that he would.

I'm not going to call her a liar, because I don't know her at all. It sure is weird and really tragic if he did it to get on this site, but I suppose 8 year old thinking could be 'wow, cool, fame.'
    [/quote]
    He had the personality to think this could make him famous. Well just fame on here at least

Wait, how did he kill himself? You can tell us that.

Olivia

I see you have been accused of trolling before

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-College-Station-The-Warehouse-at-Northgate-1057797.html

[quote author=Adieuu link=topic=26040.msg1669361#msg1669361 date=1278986661]
    Not that I know of, I looked but I didn't find anything on myspace but again he's one of those kids who'd make his name something ridiculous
    [/quote]

Well look on his sisters myspace or facebook. If he had one I'm assuming she would be on it.

I need to move...always something in my neck of the woods.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26040.msg1669363#msg1669363 date=1278986702]

[/quote]

Yeah disclaimer I know JACK about 8 year olds. But stranger things, I think, have happened. It almost seems more legit because it seems like such a childish request. Who knows, maybe he saw it one time with some older kid, I dunno. Sounds like a warped perception that suicide, and subsequent posting on youtube and MDS, makes you famous or something. Totally bizzare.

Well that 8 year old who wrote that isn't anything like him. He played video games, cussed, played the choking game.

Why are people so surprised kids are growing up more quickly these days?
    My 15 year old brother knew more about the choking game and dusting before I did when he was like 12

Thread Information