Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Intervention

Re: Intervention

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=4572.msg1141117#msg1141117 date=1231261364]
    Twas the first Intervention I ever changed the channel on 15 minutes into the episode. I think I ended up watching a Lifetime movie over that crap.  :lol:

Christ I'm addicted to the lifetime movie channel now, I'm up till 3am watching movies and all tired the next day.  I NEED AN INTERVENTION  8-)
    [/quote]

you and my mom both.  Its like she pays for cable just for that channel.

On tonight's episode... did she lose her job at Paul Mitchell?
    I didn't see if they said that or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4572.msg1157275#msg1157275 date=1232418106]
    [/quote]

I dont know, it is DVR'n right now, I won't watch till my kids are in bed...

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4572.msg1157275#msg1157275 date=1232418106]
    [/quote]

I was kind of confused by this episode.  What was this an intervention for? They didn't show her using many drugs and she was just really self involved and an asshole. Was it an asshole intervention? Are there rehabs for this?  It would explain why so many celebs REALLY go to rehab.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=4572.msg1157667#msg1157667 date=1232433458]
    I was kind of confused by this episode.  What was this an intervention for? They didn't show her using many drugs and she was just really self involved and an asshole. Was it an asshole intervention? Are there rehabs for this?  It would explain why so many celebs REALLY go to rehab.
    [/quote]

yea it was strange, I need an asshole intervention. I wasnt surprised that they had left their programs....

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=4572.msg1157667#msg1157667 date=1232433458]
    [/quote]

omg yes! they barely even showed her doing anything...
    they said she does a little bit of everything, but all I saw was her smoking in the bathroom once or twice.
    Most of the time she was yelling at her mom or her boyfriend.

While watching it, I was even thinking I wanted to see the boyfriend's story and not hers... his girlfriend died from an OD!
    I'm not sure if she really was addicted, did we ever even see her high?
    it said she moved back in with her mom and has been sober for a month now? Did she do it on her own?

oh and I was half assed paying attention but what was she doing to her bf? She was going on dates?
    I just remember her saying "I don't like him the way I like you."
    at least this episode was more entertaining than that guy that had diabetes.
    there have been some wack episodes this season.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=4572.msg1157838#msg1157838 date=1232450317]

yea it was strange, I need an asshole intervention. I wasnt surprised that they had left their programs....
    [/quote]

I totally need an asshole intervention.  If cameras followed me around and observed me toking a lil, and being a complete bitch, then I'd totally be on the show  :lol: 

You're an asshole, go to treatment, NAO!

I think the reason for the lameness, is because more people are aware of the show, and know their family is pulling an intervention on them.  There's no way I'd let a camera follow me when I was doing drugs, too paranoid.  :lol:

Yes, Brie, this season has been weird. There have been people who don't even seem that addicted to anything, just selfish, shitty people whose families can't accept they suck.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=4572.msg1158121#msg1158121 date=1232478128]
    I totally need an asshole intervention.  If cameras followed me around and observed me toking a lil, and being a complete bitch, then I'd totally be on the show  :lol: 

You're an asshole, go to treatment, NAO!

I think the reason for the lameness, is because more people are aware of the show, and know their family is pulling an intervention on them.  There's no way I'd let a camera follow me when I was doing drugs, too paranoid.  :lol:
    [/quote]

true that, I always wonder about that, how tweekers and crackheads deal with the cameras etc..I wanna see 'Intervention Outakes', how they all wig and flip out over the paranoia etc....now THAT would be a funny show...

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=4572.msg1159087#msg1159087 date=1232521188]

true that, I always wonder about that, how tweekers and crackheads deal with the cameras etc..I wanna see 'Intervention Outakes', how they all wig and flip out over the paranoia etc....now THAT would be a funny show...
    [/quote]

Some of them DO freak out and tell them not to film them doing drugs/going to dealers etc. The Black Screen always tells us. But I think people are just really desperate for fame, even when they're all cracked out. Or some people are so desperate for help and anyone to see how they're suffering. Like that guy last night with the selfish bitch girlfriend whose family was getting her help, and he kind of whispered that he wished he could get help. No one gives a shit about that guy. His family isn't trying to save him.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=4572.msg1159096#msg1159096 date=1232521647]
    Some of them DO freak out and tell them not to film them doing drugs/going to dealers etc. The Black Screen always tells us. But I think people are just really desperate for fame, even when they're all cracked out. Or some people are so desperate for help and anyone to see how they're suffering. Like that guy last night with the selfish bitch girlfriend whose family was getting her help, and he kind of whispered that he wished he could get help. No one gives a shit about that guy. His family isn't trying to save him.
    [/quote]

I want to watch that one, do you remember her name?
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=4572.msg1159108#msg1159108 date=1232522658]
    [/quote]

Don't waste your time. She's boring and insufferable.

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=4572.msg1159108#msg1159108 date=1232522658]
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QejLRIrrtUg

Omg, Casie's stepfather Hank broke my heart.&nbsp; Poor guy had no say....how miserable.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=4572.msg1159096#msg1159096 date=1232521647]
    [/quote]

I know, that was&nbsp; the saddest part to me, here is this kid, and granted hes on the shit, but all he tries to do is help this CUNT of a girl and noone gives 2 shits about him.
    Although, i woulda bitchslapped that broad, and found me a new broad to do my drugs with, c'mon, who drives 7 hours to go see a bitch that is going out to eat with another dude while hes there....DUMBASS, he TOTALLY needed the treatment for his twisted head!

He was obviously desperate for love. I got the impression no one really cared about him. So like a desperate dog, he came back over and over to her.

I veered back and forth about Hank. I did feel bad that he'd been obviously blocked from family decisions and that he clearly did love her and was terribly hurt by the way his wife treated him. I thought it was horrible that she wanted to block him from the intervention but have that douchey ex boyfriend there. However, when I saw him interacting with Casie, I could see some of the problems. He really wasn't picking up on anything at all. He sort of talked over her and over everyone else, like when he DID get to be involved, he automatically assumed total control. Like sure, her dad is a deadbeat loser, but it seems like he did have SOME contact with the kids, so what right did Hank have to decide he should adopt her? He should have tried harder to be an extra parent with extra love and not replace her father, because she totally transfered all of her issues with her dad on to him

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=4572.msg1159649#msg1159649 date=1232577770]
    He was obviously desperate for love. I got the impression no one really cared about him. So like a desperate dog, he came back over and over to her.

I veered back and forth about Hank. I did feel bad that he'd been obviously blocked from family decisions and that he clearly did love her and was terribly hurt by the way his wife treated him. I thought it was horrible that she wanted to block him from the intervention but have that douchey ex boyfriend there. However, when I saw him interacting with Casie, I could see some of the problems. He really wasn't picking up on anything at all. He sort of talked over her and over everyone else, like when he DID get to be involved, he automatically assumed total control. Like sure, her dad is a deadbeat loser, but it seems like he did have SOME contact with the kids, so what right did Hank have to decide he should adopt her? He should have tried harder to be an extra parent with extra love and not replace her father, because she totally transfered all of her issues with her dad on to him
    [/quote]

Yeah, when I saw the mom talking to Hank, it completely reminded me of the way Casie talks to everyone around her.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=4572.msg1159649#msg1159649 date=1232577770]

[/quote]

I couldn't have said it any better myself.......

Anyone know where I can watch the new episodes online? The official page only have about 4 episodes, and they're all old.&nbsp; :-(

[quote author=Chicane link=topic=4572.msg1163879#msg1163879 date=1232932899]
    Anyone know where I can watch the new episodes online? The official page only have about 4 episodes, and they're all old.&nbsp; :-(
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/user/BastisWifey

that person has a TON of the episodes up. They're in like 5 parts or whatever but no commercials.

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=4572.msg1164351#msg1164351 date=1232968609]
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BastisWifey

that person has a TON of the episodes up. They're in like 5 parts or whatever but no commercials.
    [/quote]

Thanks!

Don't forget to watch intervention tonight! The story about Lawrence is on right now,
    8pm eastern
    RIP Lawrence&nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Holy shit. Janet the alcoholic, is just so sad and awful.

Addiction sucks man.&nbsp; Even now I feel it in me, even when I think about how different I am, and how awful and desperate my whole existence was when I was drinking.&nbsp; I remember one night I ran out of booze and ended up drinking rubbing alcohol.&nbsp;

This show feels like a punch in the stomach sometimes, and I mean that in the best way possible.
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

[quote author=gutsywoman link=topic=4572.msg1187678#msg1187678 date=1234833877]
    Addiction sucks man.&nbsp; Even now I feel it in me, even when I think about how different I am, and how awful and desperate my whole existence was when I was drinking.&nbsp; I remember one night I ran out of booze and ended up drinking rubbing alcohol.&nbsp;

This show feels like a punch in the stomach sometimes, and I mean that in the best way possible.
    [/quote]

I am watching another one now, this girl on dilaudid. So sad. I watch it because I like to know I am not alone in having dysfunctional addict loved ones.

Thread Information