Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Intervention

Re: Intervention

I remember him, he was the first one..How irritating was he??!

I HATED Gabe, almost as much as I hated that video game addict guy. He was so smug and annoying.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

Intervention is scary to me because it shows how easy it is to slip over the edge and then just keep on falling.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

I have to say that the show reinforced my belief that there is such a thing as a &quot;hopeless addict.&quot; So I'm happy when they stay sober, but most of the time I don't expect it.&nbsp; Like that one guy, Antwahn? He blew two free rides to rehab. I expect he'll be dead within two years.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

i always think its crazy when theyre millionares!
    like the lady who was downing vodka bottles in her car all the time, who lost her kids, mentioned above, she was making a ton of money and she lost it all!

and the man who was a millionare and now he is HOMELESS and his family didnt even know.

oh and remember the kid who got in an accident and is now confined to a wheel chair, he got a lot of money off of that.&nbsp; that story makes me sad cause his brother [the only clean one] feels so guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4572.msg175215#msg175215 date=1170725910]
    i always think its crazy when theyre millionares!
    like the lady who was downing vodka bottles in her car all the time, who lost her kids, mentioned above, she was making a ton of money and she lost it all!

and the man who was a millionare and now he is HOMELESS and his family didnt even know.

oh and remember the kid who got in an accident and is now confined to a wheel chair, he got a lot of money off of that.&nbsp; that story makes me sad cause his brother [the only clean one] feels so guilty.
    [/quote]

I FELT BAD FOR THAT WOMEN opps (caps) who was downing vodka, she never felt like she was good enough ,yet she accomplished so much , and with the abusive husband.&nbsp; omg her aunt was annoying.

do you remember the guy that was on meth always had sex got tested for hiv ended up having it?
    also the girl that was a stripper she walked outside naked lol i wonder how she is doing?

they should definitely do an update on this show, i know it is on a&amp;e night times , do you guys know what day and time it is on?
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I&#039;am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I&#039;am your wonder bra!

its on sunday at 10 on A&amp;E!

I love this show..

and UGH i hated Gabe, the whining gambling retard... his mom was stupid though, she kept rescuing him and paying his debts. I remember it saying on that episode that she had refinanced her house TWICE to pay his debts... fuck that!! What an ungrateful little shit he was! I would let him live on the street for a while and try to pay his own damn gambling bets, loser!
    [size=11pt]In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.[/size]&nbsp; [size=9pt]-Aristotle[/size]

They have done updates actually, not on every story, but some

I love intervention.&nbsp; I beg my parents to watch it, especially my mom, because my brother fits the mold perfectly.&nbsp; I think she's afraid to see that her little baby boy is indeed an addict.&nbsp;

My mom is one of the nicest people you could ever possibly meet, but my brother has her wrapped around his finger.&nbsp; It kills me to see what he puts her through.&nbsp; I see her in a lot of those parents on that show..&nbsp; :x

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=4572.msg176707#msg176707 date=1170800012]
    I love intervention.&nbsp; I beg my parents to watch it, especially my mom, because my brother fits the mold perfectly.&nbsp; I think she's afraid to see that her little baby boy is indeed an addict.&nbsp;

My mom is one of the nicest people you could ever possibly meet, but my brother has her wrapped around his finger.&nbsp; It kills me to see what he puts her through.&nbsp; I see her in a lot of those parents on that show..&nbsp; :x
    [/quote]

I applauded you&nbsp; :2smiley:

nevermind I noticed you seen it&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=4572.msg176707#msg176707 date=1170800012]

[/quote]

serioulsy not joking maybe you can call the show. i know it must be hard to watch your mother go through that, and your brother as well.
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I&#039;am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I&#039;am your wonder bra!

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=4572.msg174272#msg174272 date=1170698128]

I love this show!! I was shocked that Dea died, really sad!
    [/quote]

i missed that one who was Dea?

thank you stickybuns sunday is a good day to chill and watch tv.

I love this show! Cristy was sad but hysterical at the same time. My favorite was when she put a huge bite of ramen noodles in her mouth and proceeded to immediately spit them out all over her room. That was good t.v. right there.

I was happy that alcohol lady (who was always downing the little bottles of vodka) was able to get her act together. I'm sure her children are thrilled to have her back as well. It annoyed me that she always called everyone baby though. Even the random liquor store guy. I hate when people do that. I'm not your baby. Stop calling me that. (sorry, off topic)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

[quote author=LawChick link=topic=4572.msg178431#msg178431 date=1170891171]
    I love this show! Cristy was sad but hysterical at the same time. My favorite was when she put a huge bite of ramen noodles in her mouth and proceeded to immediately spit them out all over her room. That was good t.v. right there.

I was happy that alcohol lady (who was always downing the little bottles of vodka) was able to get her act together. I'm sure her children are thrilled to have her back as well. It annoyed me that she always called everyone baby though. Even the random liquor store guy. I hate when people do that. I'm not your baby. Stop calling me that. (sorry, off topic)
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:&nbsp; yeah i think it is a rich person thing , but for calling the liquor store guy that, probley cause he puts up with her and has to see her alllll the time. lol
    but iam glad she did get it togther , that is one i felt bad for she accomplished so much in her life and felt like she didnt.

[quote author=luscious link=topic=4572.msg178439#msg178439 date=1170891669]
    :lol: :lol:&nbsp; yeah i think it is a rich person thing , but for calling the liquor store guy that, probley cause he puts up with her and has to see her alllll the time. lol
    but iam glad she did get it togther , that is one i felt bad for she accomplished so much in her life and felt like she didnt.
    [/quote]

I could not figure out why she insisted on drinking out of those little bottles instead of getting large bottles. That would be cheaper and less of a hassle for her because then she wouldn't have to go to the store nine hundred times a day. I guess it's because she can hide the little bottles easier than she could large bottles. I would be embarrassed to go to a liquor store that often buying my tiny bottles of vodka but I guess if I was an alcoholic I wouldn't care as much.
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.

[quote author=LawChick link=topic=4572.msg178682#msg178682 date=1170906304]
    I could not figure out why she insisted on drinking out of those little bottles instead of getting large bottles. That would be cheaper and less of a hassle for her because then she wouldn't have to go to the store nine hundred times a day. I guess it's because she can hide the little bottles easier than she could large bottles. I would be embarrassed to go to a liquor store that often buying my tiny bottles of vodka but I guess if I was an alcoholic I wouldn't care as much.
    [/quote]

yeah i was thinking that to , i mean couldn't she get crown royal ,hey they come with a bag :lol:, also bottle of vodka or tequila, save all the worms eat them when she out of liquor , you know for the ride to the liquor store. lol

the little bottles fit in her purse!
    come on guys, think like an alcoholic!
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4572.msg178914#msg178914 date=1170938236]
    the little bottles fit in her purse!
    come on guys, think like an alcoholic!
    [/quote]

I figured that was probably the reason but I would be too embarrassed to buy that many little bottles of vodka a day, especially since she's probably buying it from the same places.&nbsp; I'd probably buy giant bottles and then pour it into smaller water bottles or something that would fit into my purse. I guess I wouldn't make a very good alcoholic.&nbsp; :2sad:

[quote author=LawChick link=topic=4572.msg179120#msg179120 date=1170947609]
    I figured that was probably the reason but I would be too embarrassed to buy that many little bottles of vodka a day, especially since she's probably buying it from the same places.&nbsp; I'd probably buy giant bottles and then pour it into smaller water bottles or something that would fit into my purse. I guess I wouldn't make a very good alcoholic.&nbsp; :2sad:
    [/quote]

much like you i would think it would be more economically sound to but like giant bottles and make the tiny ones. But of course my principle behind it would be i could get more vodka that way.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Ive seen every episode &amp; now they dont show new ones anymore..What happened?

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=4572.msg179140#msg179140 date=1170948069]
    much like you i would think it would be more economically sound to but like giant bottles and make the tiny ones. But of course my principle behind it would be i could get more vodka that way.
    [/quote]

Not only would you get more, but it's cheaper too. Those little bottles can be pricey if you buy enough of them. I'd be a frugal alcoholic.

but those little bottles are just so cute.

maybe its the mentality like...

i can just have this one little one...

oh just one more...

this little tiny one wont hurt...

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=4572.msg179229#msg179229 date=1170950509]
    Ive seen every episode &amp; now they dont show new ones anymore..What happened?
    [/quote]

Yeah, I don't know why there hasnt been new episodes. They're running back to back reruns here.&nbsp; :x
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

:lol: apathtiec it is because they cant find any druggys out there,the world is getting better :lol:

also she got messed up when she was at moms house, found the whine, poured it into glass and jugged it.&nbsp; she should have thought about that.&nbsp; Like she would get more messed up then the little bottles.

Thread Information