Thread: Mom brawl at Kindergarten graduation

Mom brawl at Kindergarten graduation

Mom Fight at Kindergarten Graduation, Two Arrested
    [size=10pt]A fight between two moms, and possibly others, interrupted a kindergarten graduation in Victorville, CA last week, and two moms were arrested.

Nice, moms, real nice.

The two moms who were later arrested -- Marina Vargas, 29, of Hesperia and Queiona Burt, 31, of Victorville -- allegedly got into a brawl during the kindergarten graduation at Puesta Del Sol Elementary School in San Bernardino County.

The fight ended up in a nearby field, but the women took off before police arrived. The cause of the fight was still being investigated. The two adults were later arrested, based on anonymous tips phoned into the sheriff's department.

As a consequence, no parents were allowed to attend the sixth grade graduation the next day.[/size]

Re: Mom brawl at Kindergarten graduation

I would love to see pics of these women if anyone can find them

To make things [size=20pt]EVEN MORE GHETTO:[/size]

Want to know what MAY have sparked the 20-person brawl during the Kindergarten promotion ceremonies last week at Puesta Del Sol elementary school in Victorville, when two moms were arrested? 

As if THAT brawl - in front of horrified 6-year-olds -  wasn’t ghetto enough, the Victorville Daily Press is reporting the brawl may have been started by one of the moms slamming the Lakers on the other mom’s facebook page.

the color nine

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25905.msg1658350#msg1658350 date=1277843216]

Want to know what MAY have sparked the 20-person brawl during the Kindergarten promotion ceremonies last week at Puesta Del Sol elementary school in Victorville, when two moms were arrested? 

As if THAT brawl - in front of horrified 6-year-olds -  wasn’t ghetto enough, the Victorville Daily Press is reporting the brawl may have been started by one of the moms slamming the Lakers on the other mom’s facebook page.

[/quote]

:lol:  Classic

If HG and I become moms at the same time, that could be us!    jk

:lol: right?! I think its funny they went to go fight in a field like teenagers

i found it
    VICTORVILLE • A disparaging remark on Facebook about the Los Angeles Lakers sparked Wednesday’s brawl involving some 20 adults at a local kindergarten graduation, according to one participant.

“This all started because of a Facebook comment between this other woman and my grandmother about the Lakers,” said Queiona Burt, 31, one of the women arrested following a brawl that broke out at a recent Puesta del Sol Elementary School kindergarten graduation. “But I want to apologize to the school and the community and say this is not what I’m about. I was trying to defend myself.”

Burt and Marina Vargas, 29, of Hesperia, were both arrested for being a disruptive presence at a school, but Burt alleges she was attacked by Vargas and several other people. San Bernardino County Sheriff ’s Victorville station officials couldn’t confirm Burt’s story.

According to Burt, she, her 3-year-old son and a friend were outside the cafeteria where the ceremony was being held when she was approached by Vargas.

Burt said they began to argue about the comments made by Vargas and Burt’s grandmother on Facebook when Vargas allegedly attacked her.

The friend stated Vargas and several other people then began to attack Burt, grabbing her by her leg and dragging her across the field.

Attempts to contact Vargas were unsuccessful. A court date has not been scheduled for either woman.

This past year, on "back to school" night.  Two women fought because a parent and his wife showed up for his son, and then his bio mom showed up.  The father's wife happened to be "the bitch" that he left the bio mom for - and according to bio mom "had no right to be there for her son".  so they fought in the hallway.  the police came, but no one was arrested.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=25905.msg1658441#msg1658441 date=1277849103]
    This past year, on "back to school" night.  Two women fought because a parent and his wife showed up for his son, and then his bio mom showed up.  The father's wife happened to be "the bitch" that he left the bio mom for - and according to bio mom "had no right to be there for her son".  so they fought in the hallway.  the police came, but no one was arrested.
    [/quote]

Jeez. It makes you feel sorry for the kids. I dont know what i would do if my parents and their s/o's were brawling at my school  :|

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25905.msg1658350#msg1658350 date=1277843216]

[/quote]
    Words fail me
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I wanted to punch a bus driver yesterday. Instead I just threw a bunch of f-bombs at her.  :lol:
    Next time she is 45 minutes late with someone's kid, maybe she will fucking call the parents.

I have since removed my daughter from the summer long KinderCamp.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Yea, fuck the Lakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Victorville,CA. I am not surprised.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

:lol:  And we wonder why 12 year olds kill their friends over video games. 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25905.msg1658554#msg1658554 date=1277860302]
    :lol:  And we wonder why 12 year olds kill their friends over video games. 
    [/quote]

Exactly.

That was probably really embarrassing for those kids.

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25905.msg1658461#msg1658461 date=1277850806]
    Jeez. It makes you feel sorry for the kids. I dont know what i would do if my parents and their s/o's were brawling at my school  :|
    [/quote]

I wonder if the kids found out about it.  It was primarily parents that night, hardly any kids. I didn't hear anything about it for the rest of the year.

I hate when I hear about parents acting in this manner bc the kids either suffer or they act like or worse than the parents

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=25905.msg1658553#msg1658553 date=1277859877]
    Victorville,CA. I am not surprised.
    [/quote]Probably the most exciting thing to happen there this decade.

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25905.msg1658461#msg1658461 date=1277850806]
    Jeez. It makes you feel sorry for the kids. I dont know what i would do if my parents and their s/o's were brawling at my school  :|
    [/quote]

Take bets? :lol:

Why can't there be video of this?

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

Wow moms, way to set an example for your kids and cause mental trauma in the process, at a ceremony for them :roll:

[quote author=invisible_00 link=topic=25905.msg1663115#msg1663115 date=1278442045]
    Wow moms, way to set an example for your kids and cause mental trauma in the process, at a ceremony for them :roll:
    [/quote]

Maybe the kids can sue for that.

Thread Information