Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Iagulli (41) shot, dismembered and burned Zachary Irvin (22).

Re: Dennis Iagulli (41) shot, dismembered and burned Zachary Irvin (22).

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1662064#msg1662064 date=1278300601]
    I don't care. And I'm back at 666 again.  :2abused:
    [/quote]

Fixed. 

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=25885.msg1662066#msg1662066 date=1278300866]

Fixed. 
    [/quote]

If TNH is an incredible artist that makes him (her?) an even bigger asshole for expecting everyone to be making enough money to have a home and everything they need. Not everyone has talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I'm staying outta this one-- I learned my lesson. I got tore to pieces for saying that maybe some killers had people who cared about them and didn't always deserve horrific deaths. 

On the topic of unemployment, Oregon has like the second-highest rate in the country. I turn down soooooo many applicants for gas stations these days. It's sad, really.
    But at the same time, I know quite a few unemployed people who swear they want nothing more than a job, but turn their nose up at a job when it's offered because they're too good for it.
    It's hard to feel too bad for some of the unemployed when they sit outside my stores, drinking and risking my liquor license, but turn down a job when it's offered to them because it's "below" them.
    I currently have at least 8 job openings available, and they'll take weeks to fill. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1662067#msg1662067 date=1278300987]
    If TNH is an incredible artist that makes him (her?) an even bigger asshole for expecting everyone to be making enough money to have a home and everything they need. Not everyone has talent.
    [/quote]

Exactly. If I could do that shit, I would make one of the pieces like he made.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1662061#msg1662061 date=1278300431]
    Good post. Unfortch I think TNH was a hit and run poster and probably will never see it. I enjoyed reading it. Don't count on the family of the victim getting it, though.  :-D
    [/quote]

You're probably right but when I read that it just made me so angry that some people really think like that. I usually lurk.

[quote author=Jupitergurli link=topic=25885.msg1662072#msg1662072 date=1278302006]
    You're probably right but when I read that it just made me so angry that some people really think like that. I usually lurk.
    [/quote]

Yes, it was a maddening post. That was probably the point, but it's hard to not bite when they post that shit.

Don't lurk. Post. But don't talk to me. I'm trouble.

holy hell.  i wasn't friends with DJ, i only said he was nice and polite the 6 or so times i've been around him on the streets.  and i never said i was going to visit him, our founder wanted to...but i think she has since changed her mind.

as far as homeless people getting jobs, it next to impossible for them to find employment unless someone hires them under the table.  the problem they run into is not having a home address.  nobody hires them without one, and sometimes they get lucky and one of the outreach program members will feel comfortable letting them use theirs.  i'm not one of those people, and none of the people in our program have ever done that....but there are probably 20 or more programs that go out there besides ours.  same thing goes with getting their medicine or their SS benefits, without a home address it's really hard for them to get anything accomplished without someone willing to give them assistance.

most of the people i have met out there are out there for a reason.  most of them have mental disabilities and can not hold a job, much less function in society in a way that would benefit them.  some of the people we help used to live in Tucker Tunnel (DJ was one of these people when I first met him), which was recently closed down by the city of St. Louis because they're either demolishing it, or fixing it....i can't remember.  But the city offered the residents of Tucker Tunnel assistance in finding a place to live.  they worked with them and found them apartments, with one year rent free so they could get a job and get on their feet.  a lot of them are making the most of it, some of them are having problems adjusting and i don't see them staying off the streets long.

and there are a lot of people out there that love living out there and wouldn't have it any other way.

again, i was not friends with DJ.  I knew him through our outreach program and only came in contact with him a handful of times.  I had no idea he was going to commit such an awful crime, he was just one of the homeless at the back of my car on sundays getting personal hygiene items and some non perishables.  and his being homeless is definitely not an excuse for what he did.  i feel very sorry for Zachary's family and friends.

if you want to be angry at someone who helps the homeless, look up some info on larry rice.  our program started under his direction, until we realized what the hell he was using the homeless for.  that's a worthless dickhead.

edited because i can't spell.

[quote author=flowerchild62401 link=topic=25885.msg1662003#msg1662003 date=1278296156]
    everyone ignore this jerk-hes just here to try to start trouble obviously.  pretty sad life if u have nothing better to do than to harass grieving families who are just trying to get some justice and answers.  ive reported him SO NO ONE RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE/SHE SAYS.
    [/quote]

You came in swinging, yelling at people who said nothing against your relative. We have done nothing to you. We just have a thread here to discuss the crime, probably like a dozen other forums on the internet. You are not going to get justice or answers here. It's a discussion forum. 

I did enjoy this though.

The reporter has made the following comment:
    ive had it with this person-hes just going on after each of us post something about zach and making rude comments that have nothing to do with this forum.  he is just TRYING to start trouble.  that isnt why were here-were here to get answers and to set people straight about zachs life.

"I'm tellin"

was zachary homeless as well? 

and yeah that dude DS is a total shit stirring penis packer. 

where is the link for the original article?  portia forgot to pot it in her opening post.  BAD PORTIA!  :kiss3:

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25885.msg1662158#msg1662158 date=1278309870]
    where is the link for the original article?  portia forgot to pot it in her opening post.  BAD PORTIA!   :kiss3:
    [/quote]

I don't think there is an article. It's not in the death threads, it's in criminals.  :-P

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25885.msg1662156#msg1662156 date=1278309698]
    was zachary homeless as well? 

and yeah that dude DS is a total shit stirring penis packer. 
    [/quote]   Don't talk to him!

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1662161#msg1662161 date=1278310039]
    I don't think there is an article. It's not in the death threads, it's in criminals.  :-P
      Don't talk to him!
    [/quote]damnit, that means i have to read the news article?   

p.s  you've been licking my face alot here lately.  is it cuz im homeless and you think it will make me prettier to the masses? 

btw, my ambien is kicking in.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25885.msg1662165#msg1662165 date=1278310142]
    damnit, that means i have to read the news article?    

p.s  you've been licking my face alot here lately.  is it cuz im homeless and you think it will make me prettier to the masses? 

btw, my ambien is kicking in.
    [/quote]

You could build a whole little city out of trucks.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1662166#msg1662166 date=1278310194]
    You could build a whole little city out of trucks.
    [/quote]well, now i have boogieman's car here too.  im thinking about testing out the articulation in my chevy and seeing if i can prop a front tire up on the hood without hurting it.  didnt fair to well when i assholed the husbands toyota.....wonder how this little car will do? 

also, there is another person involved in this case :
    41-year-old Dennis Iagulli is charged with first degree murder and concealment of a homicidal death. Police allege he was the one that pulled the trigger then disremembered Irvin's body and then set it on fire. 33 year old James Pierson is charged with supplying the .22 caliber rifle that police allege was the murder weapon in this case. Iagulli is being held on a $3 million dollar bond and Pierson is being held on $150,000 bond.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25885.msg1662158#msg1662158 date=1278309870]
    where is the link for the original article?  portia forgot to pot it in her opening post.  BAD PORTIA!  :kiss3:
    [/quote]

haha.  from my first post:

[quote author=portia link=topic=25885.msg1657514#msg1657514 date=1277735387]

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-bur...,1986984.story

[/quote]

:-)

i can't really find any new updates.  but i did look pretty quickly, no digging.

[quote author=portia link=topic=25885.msg1662183#msg1662183 date=1278312148]
    haha.  from my first post:

:-)

i can't really find any new updates.  but i did look pretty quickly, no digging.
    [/quote]sorry.  im high as a kite right now eating spicey gum drops.  i should stop adn go to bed.  im kinda fighting it.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25885.msg1662185#msg1662185 date=1278312267]
    sorry.  im high as a kite right now eating spicey gum drops.  i should stop adn go to bed.  im kinda fighting it.

[/quote]

ooooh, spicy gumdrops.  no need to explain any further than that!

I'm marking my spot here in case that troll comes back and posts some more.  I'm talking about Deeply Shaded, obviously.

Also, I'm confused about Zachary's relationship with DJ and Pierson.  Was Zach homeless?  Were they friends/acquaintances or was this a stranger on stranger murder?

I'm guessing Zach wasn't homeless judging by his family's reaction to homeless people so I'm just a little confused by the whole thing.

RIP Zach.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

here's a little more info in this article:

http://effinghamdailynews.com/local/...as-St-Elmo-man

June 29, 2010
    Body identified as St. Elmo man
    Police make arrests in connection to burned, dismembered body found in East St. Louis

Samantha Newburn Effingham Daily News

EFFINGHAM — A body discovered last week in East St. Louis after being burned and dismembered has been identified as a St. Elmo man.

Twenty-two-year old Zachary Irvin’s body was found around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, June 22, on the East St. Louis riverfront at Front and Winter streets, not far from the east bank of the Mississippi River.

After authorities were called to what was thought to be a trash fire, they discovered a dismembered body on fire in a small grocery cart outside a large warehouse.

According to Ladue Police Lt. Bill Baker, commander of the Metro East Major Case Squad, a homicidal unit of the greater St. Louis area, Irvin was shot, dismembered and stuffed into the small grocery cart.

Gasoline was then poured on his body and tires were placed on top before it was ignited around 2 a.m., said Baker, who added Irvin was dead before the fire was started.

Authorities believe Irvin and two other men, 41-year-old Dennis Iagulli and 35-year-old James Pierson, addresses unknown, had gotten into an argument at a downtown St. Louis soup kitchen called “Larry Rice’s Place,” but Baker didn’t know if the argument occured before or after they ate dinner.

The three men then walked across a Mississippi River bridge to East St. Louis to the warehouse, where Baker believed the men got into a second argument and one of them shot Irvin.

The large warehouse is a known spot where homeless people tend to gather, and Baker said Irvin willingly went to the warehouse. Baker declined to specify a motive for the killing or whether it was drug related, citing the pending investigation.

Baker said Irvin’s body was still burning around 7:15 a.m. when the East St. Louis Police Department arrived on scene. Irvin’s body was burned so badly authorities had to identify him by dental records obtained from the St. Elmo area. Baker didn’t know which dentist supplied the records, nor the names of Irvin’s mother and grandmother, who Baker said live in St. Elmo.

According to Baker, Irvin took a bus to St. Louis from the St. Elmo area at the beginning of the week of June 20, and like most of the homeless, he had been traveling to and from various homeless shelters in downtown St. Louis and East St. Louis. Baker didn’t know why Irvin came to the St. Louis area.

Iagulli has been charged with murder and concealment of a homicide and Pierson has been charged with unlawful use of a weapon and possession of a weapon by a felon. Both are being held at the St. Clair County jail.

Samantha Newburn may be reached at 217-347-7151 ext. 131 or samantha.newburn@effinghamdailynews.com

According to Ladue Police Lt. Bill Baker, commander of the Metro East Major Case Squad, a homicidal unit of the greater St. Louis area, Irvin was shot, dismembered and stuffed into the small grocery cart.

At least they admit the PD is homicidal.

This comment is on the article posted above.

Millie Marie says:
    We Pastor in Dallas,texas
    Church of The Royal law
    where This 22 year old, Zachery Irvin,once attented. We all loved him, he was a light to all of us!
    Many times while Pastor Danny was preaching he would finish scripture as i would be sitting behind him, I could hear him.
    we are so saddened by his passing,We will always love you Zach and I know you are in a Better place!
    The Royal law Ministries Family

[quote author=portia link=topic=25885.msg1662083#msg1662083 date=1278302753]
    holy hell.  i wasn't friends with DJ, i only said he was nice and polite the 6 or so times i've been around him on the streets.  and i never said i was going to visit him, our founder wanted to...but i think she has since changed her mind.

as far as homeless people getting jobs, it next to impossible for them to find employment unless someone hires them under the table.  the problem they run into is not having a home address.  nobody hires them without one, and sometimes they get lucky and one of the outreach program members will feel comfortable letting them use theirs.  i'm not one of those people, and none of the people in our program have ever done that....but there are probably 20 or more programs that go out there besides ours.  same thing goes with getting their medicine or their SS benefits, without a home address it's really hard for them to get anything accomplished without someone willing to give them assistance.

most of the people i have met out there are out there for a reason.  most of them have mental disabilities and can not hold a job, much less function in society in a way that would benefit them.  some of the people we help used to live in Tucker Tunnel (DJ was one of these people when I first met him), which was recently closed down by the city of St. Louis because they're either demolishing it, or fixing it....i can't remember.  But the city offered the residents of Tucker Tunnel assistance in finding a place to live.  they worked with them and found them apartments, with one year rent free so they could get a job and get on their feet.  a lot of them are making the most of it, some of them are having problems adjusting and i don't see them staying off the streets long.

and there are a lot of people out there that love living out there and wouldn't have it any other way.

again, i was not friends with DJ.  I knew him through our outreach program and only came in contact with him a handful of times.  I had no idea he was going to commit such an awful crime, he was just one of the homeless at the back of my car on sundays getting personal hygiene items and some non perishables.  and his being homeless is definitely not an excuse for what he did.  i feel very sorry for Zachary's family and friends.

if you want to be angry at someone who helps the homeless, look up some info on larry rice.  our program started under his direction, until we realized what the hell he was using the homeless for.  that's a worthless dickhead.

edited because i can't spell.
    [/quote]

I do not mean to cutt you down, homeles down...just hurt and confused right now- you have gave me some answers- Zach did get on a bus to go to Rice's church- why- what happened We dont know- he did have a cell phone that was never answered when called- Zach was religious and attend 'd church in St Elmo - Zach will be laid to rest tomorrow but our wounds are deep right now- im sure you didnt know of the myspace page- or that he was a killer- Zach was the kind of person who would give every penny he had away- he always thought someone had it worse than he did-I do think that Dennis had once lived around st elmo in a dif. town - if there was a argument at Rice's like post below says maybe Zach was lured across the bridge then taken out- and by his myspace page and a plan he had maybe Zach was his chosen victim for the plan? I do know God always has a plan and maybe one day we will know how Zach's death fell into it-

[quote author=lork link=topic=25885.msg1662241#msg1662241 date=1278341981]
    I do not mean to cutt you down, homeles down...just hurt and confused right now- you have gave me some answers- Zach did get on a bus to go to Rice's church- why- what happened We dont know- he did have a cell phone that was never answered when called- Zach was religious and attend 'd church in St Elmo - Zach will be laid to rest tomorrow but our wounds are deep right now- im sure you didnt know of the myspace page- or that he was a killer- Zach was the kind of person who would give every penny he had away- he always thought someone had it worse than he did-I do think that Dennis had once lived around st elmo in a dif. town - if there was a argument at Rice's like post below says maybe Zach was lured across the bridge then taken out- and by his myspace page and a plan he had maybe Zach was his chosen victim for the plan? I do know God always has a plan and maybe one day we will know how Zach's death fell into it-
    [/quote]

i am truly sorry for your loss.  thank you for coming back and sharing with us.  feel free to share anything you want concerning Zach. 

since we started going out there, one of our members has always stated, "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" when it comes to some of the people we work with.  it's sad, but it's the truth.

i don't have any idea where DJ came from.  i had never asked him.  what makes you think he had once lived around there?  do people from there remember him?  Did Zach say anything at all to his family about why he was going to St. Louis?  sorry, i have a lot of questions, too.

[quote author=portia link=topic=25885.msg1662250#msg1662250 date=1278343371]
    i am truly sorry for your loss.  thank you for coming back and sharing with us.  feel free to share anything you want concerning Zach. 

since we started going out there, one of our members has always stated, "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" when it comes to some of the people we work with.  it's sad, but it's the truth.

i don't have any idea where DJ came from.  i had never asked him.  what makes you think he had once lived around there?  do people from there remember him?  Did Zach say anything at all to his family about why he was going to St. Louis?  sorry, i have a lot of questions, too.
    [/quote]

another cousin once knew (DJ) from a town around st elmo- could have been how he talked to zach- like- where you from I once lived...did you know such and such...I believe he went to st louis to go to Rice's- on a lure to get a job some kind of program again no one is sure- I have not asked Zach's mother or grandmother I do know he chose to go to St. Louis and took a bus to go there and no one heard from him after that

[quote author=lork link=topic=25885.msg1662258#msg1662258 date=1278344968]
    another cousin once knew (DJ) from a town around st elmo- could have been how he talked to zach- like- where you from I once lived...did you know such and such...I believe he went to st louis to go to Rice's- on a lure to get a job some kind of program again no one is sure- I have not asked Zach's mother or grandmother I do know he chose to go to St. Louis and took a bus to go there and no one heard from him after that
    [/quote]

Did you see the comment I posted above that was made on one of the newspaper articles about him going to church in Texas? Did he live in Texas with his family? Or did he go there on his own, too? Or was he even in Texas?

Portia, you commented on Larry Rice and what he uses the homeless for. I googled some and I can't find anything that addresses that. Can you fill us in?

Thread Information