Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Iagulli (41) shot, dismembered and burned Zachary Irvin (22).

Dennis Iagulli (41) shot, dismembered and burned Zachary Irvin (22).

Dennis Iagulli (I know him as DJ) is one of the many homeless people we go help on Sundays in St. Louis, MO.  I got a phone call today from our mission founder telling me that the body had been identified and DJ was being charged with murder.

DJ's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli

Video: http://www.fox2now.com/videobeta/258...ed-Body-Update

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-bur...,1986984.story

EAST ST. LOUIS, IL (KTVI - FOX2now.com) - The probable cause and mug shots were delivered to officials by the Major Case Squad and they tell a bit of the story. The victim is identified as 22 year old Zachary Irvin formally of St. Elmo, Illinois within weeks he had moved to St. Louis, it is unclear why or even how he knew the suspects in this case. His body was found on fire and dismembered in a trucking company lot in East St. Louis on Tuesday after detectives says he was shot in the neck inside a warehouse on Front Street.

Irvin's body was identified through dental records after detectives had that information in hand it did not take long to retrace Irvin's steps which lead them to the suspects that are now in custody.

41-year-old Dennis Iagulli is charged with first degree murder and concealment of a homicidal death. Police allege he was the one that pulled the trigger then disremembered Irvin's body and then set it on fire. 33 year old James Pierson is charged with supplying the .22 caliber rifle that police allege was the murder weapon in this case. Iagulli is being held on a $3 million dollar bond and Pierson is being held on $150,000 bond.
    RIP Zachary Irvin.

Re: Dennis Iagulli (41) shot, dismembered and burned Zachary Irvin (22).

[quote author=portia link=topic=25885.msg1657514#msg1657514 date=1277735387]
    Dennis Iagulli (I know him as DJ) is one of the many homeless people we go help on Sundays in St. Louis, MO.  I got a phone call today from our mission founder telling me that the body had been identified and DJ was being charged with murder.

DJ's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/djiagulli

Video: http://www.fox2now.com/videobeta/258...ed-Body-Update

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-bur...,1986984.story

RIP Zachary Irvin.
    [/quote]

Wow, wonder why he snapped.

Ugh, that's horrible.

Is it East St. Louis where you work with the homeless?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1657520#msg1657520 date=1277737603]
    Ugh, that's horrible.

Is it East St. Louis where you work with the homeless?
    [/quote]

No, we work along the Missouri side of the Mississippi river at Tent City mainly.  But we also work with the homeless at an old warehouse called Powell Square and then a place we refer to as The Dock which is directly across from Powell Square.

I haven't seen DJ in several months.  The last place I saw him was at Powell Square.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=25885.msg1657519#msg1657519 date=1277737572]

Wow, wonder why he snapped.
    [/quote]

our mission founder is going to go talk to him as soon as they'll let her.  i have no idea, really.  he was always very nice, very polite.  he cried when i gave him a used pair of snow boots and listerine.

another article from the Quad Cities Fox news said something about the shooting taking place in an area that's frequented by homeless.  honestly, i've been around those people long enough to know that tensions get high, often.  stuff that we take over there for them gets stolen, there's fighting, etc.  we try to move homeless people out of bad areas over to Tent City where it's pretty safe, but a lot of them aren't allowed there because they can't get along in a community setting and whatnot.

ETA:  we just got off the phone with the East St. Louis jail.  He's being held there and can't see visitors.  They'll transfer him to county (in belleville, il) and when he arrives there he will be allowed visitors.

Zachary Irvin, was my cousin. We are 2 months apart in age and I will always love him dearly. Zachary had his fair share of problems and troubles he was a good guy and would do anything for you. It sickens me to think of the way Dennis Iagulli murdered my cousin, and I feel nothing but hate and disgust for him, There is nothing so bad in this world that anyone should feel the need to brutally take another human beings life. He was just a kid, and nothing will ever make the pain of his death hurt any less. 

[quote author=deraeoklahoma link=topic=25885.msg1657655#msg1657655 date=1277753595]
    Zachary Irvin, was my cousin. We are 2 months apart in age and I will always love him dearly. Zachary had his fair share of problems and troubles he was a good guy and would do anything for you. It sickens me to think of the way Dennis Iagulli murdered my cousin, and I feel nothing but hate and disgust for him, There is nothing so bad in this world that anyone should feel the need to brutally take another human beings life. He was just a kid, and nothing will ever make the pain of his death hurt any less. 
    [/quote]

I'm very sorry for your loss.

[quote author=deraeoklahoma link=topic=25885.msg1657655#msg1657655 date=1277753595]
    [/quote]

I'm sorry for you loss.  I can't imagine what you and the rest of Zachary's family and friends are going through. 

It really fuckin sickenes me that you knew that Dennis piece of shit, and even knew about his fuckin myspace, but never said shit to any fuckin body.  Look at the piece of shit murderer's page, His picture, the fact he calls his cat "mom", the fact that he says he's "Got a plan for the history books".  You're out "helping" worthless fucking BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    IF THEY CANT MAKE IT HERE, THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED THE FUCK UP.  THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANY FUCKIN RIGHT MINDED HUMAN BEING TO BE WITHOUT A JOB WHEN MCDONALDS LITERALLY HIRES ANY FUCKIN BODY. 

I dont feel sorry for ANY homeless piece of shit BUM.  Maybe in africa, maybe in malaysia, but not in the fuckin US!!!!!!

I hope that Dennis piece of shit dies horribly, and I hope those who "help" homeless get THEIRS in the long fuckin run.

People that help homeless, should only help themselves, becasue they clearly do it for the reward of "I did a good deed", well fuck you.  You need to get out in the real fuckin world, and realize to help youself before you "help" those who dont need helped. 

[quote author=TNH link=topic=25885.msg1658392#msg1658392 date=1277845838]
    It really fuckin sickenes me that you knew that Dennis piece of shit, and even knew about his fuckin myspace, but never said shit to any fuckin body.  Look at the piece of shit murderer's page, His picture, the fact he calls his cat "mom", the fact that he says he's "Got a plan for the history books".   You're out "helping" worthless fucking BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    IF THEY CANT MAKE IT HERE, THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED THE FUCK UP.  THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANY FUCKIN RIGHT MINDED HUMAN BEING TO BE WITHOUT A JOB WHEN MCDONALDS LITERALLY HIRES ANY FUCKIN BODY. 

I dont feel sorry for ANY homeless piece of shit BUM.  Maybe in africa, maybe in malaysia, but not in the fuckin US!!!!!!

I hope that Dennis piece of shit dies horribly, and I hope those who "help" homeless get THEIRS in the long fuckin run.

People that help homeless, should only help themselves, becasue they clearly do it for the reward of "I did a good deed", well fuck you.  You need to get out in the real fuckin world, and realize to help youself before you "help" those who dont need helped.   
    [/quote]

You are an idiot. Thank you for playing. Next!

It really fuckin sickenes me that you knew that Dennis piece of shit, and even knew about his fuckin myspace, but never said shit to any fuckin body.  Look at the piece of shit murderer's page, His picture, the fact he calls his cat "mom", the fact that he says he's "Got a plan for the history books".   You're out "helping" worthless fucking BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[/quote]

I hope you are never in the need of a helping hand.  It must be great being as perfect as you are.  Thre are so many people that homeless because of the economy so why not help them?

[/quote]

I didn't know Dennis personally and I didn't know about his myspace until I googled his name.  And I definitely wasn't aware he had committed a murder until someone told me they saw him on the news.

I don't help the homeless for a pat on the back for a "good deed."  There are many people out there wanting to get off the streets and all they need is someone willing to offer an opportunity their way.  It happens.  I've seen people get off the street and that's all the reason I need to keep doing what I'm doing.

and stop being so volatile...you're going to get accelerated hypertension.  

[/quote]I am so sorry for your loss.

[/quote]

Lick my balls. 

This is one of the things that sets me off. I have nothing against somebody homeless as nobody should. I can't be critical of somebody who might be going through some bad times. But jebus crispies if you got the time to make such a detailed myspace page why don't you take that time and look for a job or collect freakin cans.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

[quote author=puke link=topic=25885.msg1658800#msg1658800 date=1277908033]
    This is one of the things that sets me off. I have nothing against somebody homeless as nobody should. I can't be critical of somebody who might be going through some bad times. But jebus crispies if you got the time to make such a detailed myspace page why don't you take that time and look for a job or collect freakin cans.
    [/quote]

It would take a lot of freakin' cans to get and maintain a home.

[quote author=puke link=topic=25885.msg1658800#msg1658800 date=1277908033]
    [/quote]Well, his MS says he makes over $250,000 a year, so maybe he made it before he became homeless.

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=25885.msg1658861#msg1658861 date=1277913428]
    Well, his MS says he makes over $250,000 a year, so maybe he made it before he became homeless.
    [/quote]

I bet he did that collecting cans, too.

It really fuckin sickenes me that you knew that Dennis piece of shit, and even knew about his fuckin myspace, but never said shit to any fuckin body.  Look at the piece of shit murderer's page, His picture, the fact he calls his cat "mom", the fact that he says he's "Got a plan for the history books".   You're out "helping" worthless fucking BUMS
    [/quote]Wow, what a ray of sunshine you are May you wind up living in a box with nobody willing to help you.

Zach was my cousin- we have a Large family- he had a family!!!! No 22 year old should be raped shot chopped up then burnt!! and the sick...!!!! sick denis laghulli's my space page tells what type of demon he was!!! His last log in was the day he killed Zach- Zach was religious knew God and scripture we dont know why Zach was there- we dont know how Dennis came in contact with him- but im sure he was just picking a victim- and I pray there arnt others!!! So go visit him...feel sorry for him...pray for him... and why dont you visit his my space page and see how he had you bluffed!! and PRAY that Zach was the first this killer got ahold of!!! you know tension is high...GET Real ...high enough to rape, shoot, chop up and burn another

[quote author=lork link=topic=25885.msg1661882#msg1661882 date=1278285429]
    Zach was my cousin- we have a Large family- he had a family!!!! No 22 year old should be raped shot chopped up then burnt!! and the sick...!!!! sick denis laghulli's my space page tells what type of demon he was!!! His last log in was the day he killed Zach- Zach was religious knew God and scripture we dont know why Zach was there- we dont know how Dennis came in contact with him- but im sure he was just picking a victim- and I pray there arnt others!!! So go visit him...feel sorry for him...pray for him... and why dont you visit his my space page and see how he had you bluffed!! and PRAY that Zach was the first this killer got ahold of!!! you know tension is high...GET Real ...high enough to rape, shoot, chop up and burn another
    [/quote]

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know why you feel the need to be rude to a person who gives her own time to work with those in need, though. It's not her fault that this crime was committed. She had no way of knowing what was going to happen. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1661885#msg1661885 date=1278286066]
    I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know why you feel the need to be rude to a person who gives her own time to work with those in need, though. It's not her fault that this crime was committed. She had no way of knowing what was going to happen. 
    [/quote]

Seconded. No one even thought to look for a myspace prior to this. It's not like she was on Dennis' top friends.

RIP Zachary
    born to be down

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=lork link=topic=25885.msg1661882#msg1661882 date=1278285429]
    [/quote]
    Was that mentioned in the article?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25885.msg1661885#msg1661885 date=1278286066]
    [/quote]

I couldn't agree more

I too am sorry for your loss, but it's not appropriate to blame the person that brought Dennis a few necessities.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25885.msg1661889#msg1661889 date=1278286545]
    Was that mentioned in the article?
    [/quote]I don't think so.

[quote author=kevschickee link=topic=25885.msg1658506#msg1658506 date=1277854184]
    I hope you are never in the need of a helping hand.  It must be great being as perfect as you are.  Thre are so many people that homeless because of the economy so why not help them?
    [/quote]

this has nothing to do with this man being homeless-and being homeless isnt an excuse for him either.  its one thing to accidently kill someone in a struggle but this was very obviously thought out by them.  and the extremes this man went to makes me wonder why no one who knew him saw how sick he was.  i DO NOT pity him, zach was my cousin and the pain this man has put our family thru will never get any better.  try to imagine finding out this was one of YOUR relatives-cant do it, can ya?  no one can-except us.  now, thanks to this SICK SICK sad excuse for a human being we have to not only bury a very young man, we have to bury nothing but bone and ash...we cant look at him and say goodbye.  my only hope is that DJ as everyone is calling him-will die violently, frightened and alone.  i WILL be at that trial and he WILL look at every one of us and listen to us talk about zach.  he WILL look at the pictures of zach when he was a baby, then a toddler, then a kid...AND if i have to personally write to this man everyday for the rest of his life-he will NEVER forget what hes done to this family.  if i were his family and friends-I WOULDNT SHOW UP FOR ANY OF THE TRIAL.  we dont need to hear lies about how nice he was....we know THE TRUTH.  and we will make sure everyone else does too.  i really feel sorry for him when he gets to prison...he better pray for the death penalty-at least that will be quick and painless.  THATS MORE OF A CHANCE THAN ZACH EVER GOT!

Thread Information