Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Joran Van Der Sloot arrested on suspicion of ANOTHER murder

I don't think her english is that good, but Richard Ramirez's wife also denied all his crimes even though he admitted to them.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a better fella.
    That's exactly what I was going to say.

This makes no sense at all. You don't believe he did bad things, but those bad things he did are behind him now. ???
    BBM:
    Alright wifey, which is it?
    I guess this genius doesn't realize 'those bad things are now, right in front of her.' She deserves everything she gets.

That poor, poor baby.

In other Urine Van Der Poot news....I'm calling it a national tragedy if he wasn't really shanked 3 times.
    Damn.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    BBM:
    Alright wifey, which is it?
    I guess this genius doesn't realize 'those bad things are now, right in front of her.' She deserves everything she gets.
    Well, we probably just don't know him the way she knows him.

I am kind of fascinated/horrified by what makes women attach themselves to men like this.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    They were self-inflicted.
    Joran van der Sloot's once dubbed "critical" stab wounds sustained in a Peruvian prison are being slammed by the prison chief as self-inflicted in a bid for sympathy, according to a report. In recently snapped photos showing the convicted killer and prime suspect in the disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway, the felon is seen displaying stitched-up scars on his shoulder and hip. One seen in his kidney area was described by a prison doctor as "profound" according to a prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. But they seem to appear far tamer than initially claimed, and reportedly didn't require surgery.

"The wounds are at least two inches deep," the felon's attorney, Maximo Altez, previously told Dutch news outlet RTL Boulevard.

The 27-year-old Dutch national, who's serving a 28-year sentence in one of Peru's most dangerous prisons after murdering a Peruvian woman in 2010, is now hoping to be relocated to another prison after the claimed attack. Peruvian prison chief, Jose Luis Perez Guadalupe, has since waved off his cries as self-inflicted while speaking to Fox News.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2002105

Such a dipshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Oh FFS. Someone just off this asshole already, please.

Ehh he's also in a Peruvian jail so it's entirely possible they're just like YEAH HE FELL ON THAT KNIFE TEN TIMES to avoid a human rights investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ehh he's also in a Peruvian jail so it's entirely possible they're just like YEAH HE FELL ON THAT KNIFE TEN TIMES to avoid a human rights investigation.
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Anyway you look at this story- it's a feel good one.

Dumbfuck. Let's hope the knife was at least rusty and Joran's tetanus isn't up to date.

LOL. Pure comedy gold.

Keep on stabbing yourself, you may get lucky....

I am kind of fascinated/horrified by what makes women attach themselves to men like this.
    I am too, Hamdinger. My second husband went to prison for murder (that's what I'm calling it).

I could not divorce him fast enough but he would not sign the papers till after he was out in 2004 and could terrorize me some more.

The new prison wives show starts this Tuesday, I think. Everyone loves a good train wreck.....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I think many people have been waiting for the Flores girl's dad to have him taken out. In this case I think it's one of those where the revenge is a dish best served cold is relevant. I don't think it's a matter of if it's coming, it's when.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

So Joran apparently confessed in Feb this year - both links below have the video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S 'CONFESSION' IN FULL
    Van der Sloot: 'I always lied to the police,
    'I never told the truth. I made up so many stories against the police...
    'Also when I was younger, I never told everything. The police just never knew what they had to ask me.'
    'I think that was one of the worst police investigations that ever took place!'
    Undercover reporter: 'Are you talking about the Holloway case?'
    Van der Sloot: 'Yes yes yes.
    'Yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done.'

http://radaronline.com/videos/joran-...lloway-murder/

Thread Information