Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What video games have you beaten?

What video games have you beaten?

List the games you have played through fully and beaten, and if you have played through more than once what difference did you find the second or third times through

I am only going to list my top 10 since i have played through and beaten over a 100 games, some i have played through more than 20 times such as final fantasy tactics advance, or metal gear solid 3 which i have played through no crap more than 70 times...

1.Metal gear solid 3-70+ times, I have not really found much different going through this game after the 2nd time, It is more or less for the ratings within the game, for those who have beaten this game you know what i mean

2.final fantasy tactics advance-20+ times, now this game you can play over and over and get something different out of it each time due to the jobs system

3.final fantasy 9-7 times, I love this game and you can get slightly different story lines by using the messaging system, or ate system

4.legend of zelda-a link to the past-5 times, just because its such an awesome game

5.chrono trigger-5 times, going for 6 to get the last alt ending, and because its one of the greatest rpg's of all time

6.dragon quest 8-12 times, just because its that damn good

7.final fantasy 1 through 12 at least 2 times each, just because its the best series ever

8.dragon quest 1 through 7 2 times each, also because of how good the series is

9.grand theft auto 3 and san andreas, more than 40 times combined, Just because if you have not beat these games then you suck

10.resident evil 1 through 4- at least 2 times each, because its the best horror game ever

and i will add silent hill 1 through the last ps2 game just because it is a close runner up to resident evil, I have beaten every silent hill game at least 2 times

Anyways list em here, what are some of your accomplishments
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

Re: What video games have you beaten?

I've beat Super Mario Bros over a million times, Super Mario Bros 3 probably about a thousand times and Legend of Zelda (The Ocarina of Time N64) once. I dealt with Super Nintendo all the way up until N64 came out. Never owned a Playstation but I remember that was the cool and hip thing to have. Now that im older I don't have any patience for such things. I kind of miss being a kid.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

ive beaten almost all of the zelda games, the ocarina of time at least 100 times, no joke.&nbsp; ocd rules.&nbsp; :lol:

all of the resident evil games, at least 5 times.&nbsp; all of the silent hill games, at least 5 times.&nbsp; all of the fatal frame games, 2-3 times.&nbsp; i love survival horror stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I've beaten a lot of games. &nbsp;:lol: Old school wise... All I remember is some of my favorite games: &nbsp;Driver: parallel lines (at least 3x, thinking of doing a 4th now.), Dreamfall, Armed &amp; Dangerous, Most of the Need For Speed games prior to the current generation-only ones, FFX-2, Kingdom hearts 2, and Test Drive: Eve Of Destruction (at least 10x). (Their are others... But those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.).

I have beaten all 3 Halo games on Legendary... Just to say I could (Not a fan of the series.).

As for current generation: The saboteur, Mass effect, Fallout 3, Dragon's age, Forza 2, COD: MW 1 and 2, Bad company 1 and 2, and many more. :lol:

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25845.msg1657409#msg1657409 date=1277701486]
    ive beaten almost all of the zelda games, the ocarina of time at least 100 times, no joke. &nbsp;ocd rules. &nbsp;:lol:

all of the resident evil games, at least 5 times. &nbsp;all of the silent hill games, at least 5 times. &nbsp;all of the fatal frame games, 2-3 times. &nbsp;i love survival horror stuff.
    [/quote]

Whoa. I've never seen you post in the video game section of MDS. Color me surprised. :lol:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

:lol:&nbsp; i only like specific types of games, and i'll play the same one over and over... like the ocarina of time.&nbsp; i know that game inside and out, i can finish it in a few hours.&nbsp;

i've spend soooo much time with my friends eric and mike, playing the resident evil and silent hill series.&nbsp; when i see them this summer, we're going to play.&nbsp;

i play a lot of pc games.&nbsp; hidden object/mystery is my thing.&nbsp; i have memberships to bigfishgames.com and gamehouse.com.&nbsp; i'm a huge video game nerd, and have been since the oregon trail and deer hunt came out.&nbsp; :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

The only game I've ever beaten has been Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I got a 100% on career mode and was working on the challenge series when my brother sold his xbox 360.&nbsp; :x

I think they were all on PS1.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; I play on the computer now, but for the most part I ignore the campaign and just play single missions.

I have never beaten a game. I get bored too easily.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

All I can think of is Mario Kart right now.... but I know there is more...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25845.msg1657466#msg1657466 date=1277707197]
    :lol:&nbsp; i only like specific types of games, and i'll play the same one over and over... like the ocarina of time.&nbsp; i know that game inside and out, i can finish it in a few hours.&nbsp;

i've spend soooo much time with my friends eric and mike, playing the resident evil and silent hill series.&nbsp; &nbsp;when i see them this summer, we're going to play.&nbsp;

i play a lot of pc games.&nbsp; hidden object/mystery is my thing.&nbsp; i have memberships to bigfishgames.com and gamehouse.com.&nbsp; i'm a huge video game nerd, and have been since the oregon trail and deer hunt came out.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

O.M.G! Oregon Trail !&nbsp; :lol: I totally forgot about that game. Me and my cousin would include ourselves and our little crushes from 6th grade. We'd be so devestated when someone died. I don't think we ever passed it. Getting across the river was always hard.

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=25845.msg1658475#msg1658475 date=1277851654]
    O.M.G! Oregon Trail !&nbsp; :lol: I totally forgot about that game. Me and my cousin would include ourselves and our little crushes from 6th grade. We'd be so devestated when someone died. I don't think we ever passed it. Getting across the river was always hard.
    [/quote]

Umm, I think if you didn't win, you died right?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=25845.msg1658478#msg1658478 date=1277851971]
    Umm, I think if you didn't win, you died right?
    [/quote]

Well it was a long process as well. Most of the time, you'd just get tempted to shut it off.

1. Super Mario World
    2. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
    3. Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island
    4. Max Payne
    5. Max Payne 2
    6. Ghostbusters
    7. Super Mario Bros. Wii
    8. Call of Duty 2 - Modern Warfare 2
    9. All Sonic games
    10. Halo 1-3
    11. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    12 And a few more.
    "God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.” - Calvin & Hobbes (God's favorite comic strip)

I just now beat Super Mario for the Wii!&nbsp;
    X

I beated only IW time in Evasion level, I just run throw wood. My time is 42:65, IW best is 43:65

[size=4pt]Edited to remove advertising links.[/size]

I guess i have came as close as one can to beating animal crossing wild world for ds, i have paid all of my debt back to tom nook and i have almost a perfect rating in my town
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

I find it so weird that you say you've beaten games. Over here we just say we've completed them. I think I've had this conversation with Cap'n before.

My OH is the biggest game nerd I've ever met. He completes every game he buys no matter how long it takes him. It must be hundreds.
    My main ones are things like Zelda, Final fantasy, I love hidden objects games and shit like that.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

I can't think of everything so just in the past 6 months I've beat Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, DJ Hero, Mass Effect 2, Brutal Legend, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Assassins Creed 2, and Saints Row 2.

Capn has beaten everything&nbsp;

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25845.msg1658994#msg1658994 date=1277928742]
    Capn has beaten everything&nbsp;
    [/quote]

I do play a ton of games.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=25845.msg1658996#msg1658996 date=1277929038]

I do play a ton of games.
    [/quote]

...and youre so full of win&nbsp;

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25845.msg1659001#msg1659001 date=1277930866]
    ...and youre so full of win &nbsp;
    [/quote]I just lack a life. &nbsp;:lol:

I would say that I beat games like Sauce beats rhymes.

I'm about to beat Red dead redemption....maybe. I just got naughty bear in the mail, so depending on how good NB is I might not be playing rdr again for a few weeks. :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=25845.msg1659074#msg1659074 date=1277940479]
    I'm about to beat Red dead redemption....maybe. I just got naughty bear in the mail, so depending on how good NB is I might not be playing rdr again for a few weeks. :lol:
    [/quote]
    its just insane how bad i want to play this

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=25845.msg1659076#msg1659076 date=1277940777]
    its just insane how bad i want to play this

[/quote]

Me too. I have to wait till after work though. :(

I even pre-ordered it so I could get the special Slasher bear costume (Jason, of Friday the 13th). I nearly bought a 2nd copy so I could get the Freddy krueger costume too. :lol:

Thread Information