Thread: MyDeathSpace recent banner ad

MyDeathSpace recent banner ad

Hope someone can help with this, possibly someone who works for MDS. Recently there was a banner ad on this site for what looked like an internet horror film, featuring a little blonde girl with bloody eye sockets. I can't remember the name of the film, and I can't find the ad or the piece of paper on which I wrote it down. This was just last week or so. HELP!!

Thanks,

Rebecca

Re: MyDeathSpace recent banner ad

Hellholes.
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

Thanks! Much appreciated! :2smiley:

It's apparently a web film, so you'll just have to follow the link:&nbsp; http://www.atomfilms.com/film/hellho...d=ADONNETWORKS

Hopefully Mike will still get the ad revenue from that link, since the click would originate from MDS.

[tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

Yep. Watching the series, but what I'd really like is to find a copy of the bloody-eyed little girl banner ad. Any suggestions?

[quote author=rebl1128 link=topic=4544.msg172804#msg172804 date=1170579741]
    Yep. Watching the series, but what I'd really like is to find a copy of the bloody-eyed little girl banner ad. Any suggestions?

[/quote]

Keep clicking &quot;REFRESH&quot; until you see it again, right click, and choose &quot;Save Image As.&quot;

Here you go:&nbsp;

YOU ROCK!! Thank you so much. :2eyesbleed:

Thread Information