Thread: Suzanne Corona (41) arrested for having sex in a park, charged with adultery

Suzanne Corona (41) arrested for having sex in a park, charged with adultery

http://www.myspace.com/425168173
    http://www.myspace.com/73669192

[size=12pt]NY Woman Charged With Adultery After Having Sex In Park[/size]

BATAVIA, N.Y. (WPIX) - A woman who was busted having sex at a New York park knew she was in hot water but the last thing on her mind was getting hit with adultery charges.

Suzanne Corona, 41, and Justin Amend, 29, were arrested after the two were spotted having sex at a public park in Batavia late Friday afternoon. A stunned mother who caught the pair in the act called 911.

Police charged Corona and Amend with public lewdness. The officer added an adultery charge against the woman when it was determined that she was married.

Section 255.17 of the state penal law says it's a misdemeanor for a married person to have sex with a person other than their spouse. A conviction is punishable by up to 90 days in jail or a $500 fine.

Only 12 people have been charged with adultery since 1972, according to records from the state Division of Criminal Justice Services.

Corona says she intends to fight the charge.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/wpi...0,261408.story

Re: Suzanne Corona (41) arrested for having sex in a park, charged with adultery

WTF are we under Sharia Law now.  This just pisses me right the fuck off.

Re: Suzanne Corona (41) arrested for having sex in a park, charged with adultery

Wooohoooo    it's 1920 again... can we beat women and kids in New York too?

Yeah Ron... The most civilized place on earth..... LMAO

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=25694.msg1647526#msg1647526 date=1276559842]
    Wooohoooo    it's 1920 again... can we beat women and kids in New York too?

Yeah Ron... The most civilized place on earth..... LMAO
    [/quote]

Yes!  I'm planning on moving there so I can send my child to a factory to work.  Also, remember, the "rule of thumb".  No beating your wife with a stick thicker than your thumb!  :lol:

Lol, you can still get arrested for that.  :lol:

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

Anyone besides me think she looks like a crackhead hooker?

shes 41(my question mark key is not working, so yeah, insert question mark here)  :lol:
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

J

she looks like one of those girls who used to be hot, but now does a lot of meth.

ya.&nbsp; she looks like the &quot;this is what meth does to you&quot; posters.&nbsp; haha

I want a &quot;before the meth&quot; picture.

Um, for the record, Batavia is nowhere near NYC. So shots at Ron are pointless. :lol: Nomad is from Batavia lolololol. This is like 45 mins to an hour E of Buffalo. Everyone at work was talking about it last week. Who the fuck does this at 5pm in a park with people everywhere?

Suzanne Corona apparently.

&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ATFFo0YCSb8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot;

They must be swingers

[quote author=Nasirah_Aden link=topic=25694.msg1647803#msg1647803 date=1276577218]
    I want a &quot;before the meth&quot; picture.
    [/quote]

She looks better in the video.

That husband is a chump.

One night me and a GF decided to get busy on a park bench. Right after we were done a Police Car burst out of the bushes and took off. I guess he enjoyed the show.&nbsp; :lol:

And no, there were no children around.&nbsp;

trust me no sex is worth enduring a past lover's heartbreak....that is, if you are human and have any compassion/sense/emotions at all. clearly this woman has little to none of any of these attributes...rare for a woman...haven't you had your heart broken, ms. corona?
    One could not stand and watch very long without becoming philosophical, without beginning to deal in symbols and similes, and to hear the hog-squeal of the universe.

[quote author=cybotron_500 link=topic=25694.msg1653876#msg1653876 date=1277233494]
    trust me no sex is worth enduring a past lover's heartbreak....that is, if you are human and have any compassion/sense/emotions at all. clearly this woman has little to none of any of these attributes...rare for a woman...haven't you had your heart broken, ms. corona?
    [/quote]

Huh?&nbsp;

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=25694.msg1653895#msg1653895 date=1277234593]
    Huh?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

LOL I was thinking the same thing. All this guy's posts are completely off base.

Thread Information