Thread: 16 yr old girl raped went for help and was raped again

16 yr old girl raped went for help and was raped again

Cops: Raped girl went for help, raped again
    July 16, 2009 1:13 PM | 49 Comments
    tommienaylor125.jpg

A postal worker charged with four sexual attacks assaulted one of the victims when she came to him for help after she had been raped by another man a short time before, police said.

The 16-year-old girl is one of four victims authorities have linked to Tommie Naylor, a Forest Park mail handler, since 2003.

The girl was walking to a CTA bus stop on the South Side on the night of July 4, 2005, when her first attacker--who has never been found--approached in his car and talked her into getting in, said Calumet Area Lt. Anthony Carothers. She told police she voluntarily got in.

The man took her to what he said was his residence, apparently in the area of 79th Street and Loomis Boulevard, and there raped her, Carothers said.

Her assailant allowed her to leave, and as she was walking on the street about 2:45 a.m., Naylor pulled up in his car. The teen told him she had been raped, Carothers said. At that point, Naylor offered to help and drive her home, he said.

Instead, Naylor allegedly drove her into an alley in the area and assaulted her again before letting her go.

Naylor, of the 7900 block of South Yale Avenue, was charged earlier this month with two attacks in 2006 and 2008 and Wednesday night was charged with two more, the assault on the 16-year-old and another on a 14-year-old girl Dec. 10, 2003, in the 4300 block of West End Avenue on the West Side.

He was denied bail June 2 on the first charges--while tearfully proclaiming his innocence and begging the judge to let him go free. Those attacks occurred in 2006 and last year.

In the 2006 attack, a 16-year-old girl was standing at a CTA bus stop in the 7500 block of South Lafayette Avenue about 4 p.m. when a man -- later identified by her as Naylor -- pulled up in a black car and honked his horn at her.

The man threatened her with a screwdriver, forced her into his vehicle and drove to an alley, where he assaulted her, authorities said.

In the 2008 attack, a 15-year-old girl was walking home from a friend's house at about 9:20 p.m. when she decided to detour to a store on Euclid Avenue near 74th Street and Clyde Avenue, a prosecutor said at Naylor's bond hearing.

In both cases related to the latest charges, the victims filed police reports and DNA was recovered, which has been matched to Naylor, a police source said. At the time of the 2003 case, Naylor was working at a postal facility not far away, the source said.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/07/raped-girl-went-to-man-for-help-raped-again.html

Re: 16 yr old girl raped went for help and was raped again

:2shocked:

Poor girl.

I hope Naylor gets fucking reamed when he's in prison, asshole.
    My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.....

[quote author=jdm1105 link=topic=25794.msg1653612#msg1653612 date=1277209333]

The girl was walking to a CTA bus stop on the South Side on the night of July 4, 2005, when her first attacker--who has never been found--approached in his car and talked her into getting in, said Calumet Area Lt. Anthony Carothers. She told police she voluntarily got in.

[/quote]

Why the fuck did she get in the car with the first one?  I mean, yeah he probably would have forced her in anyway. But why voluntarily? 

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

[quote author=Nasirah_Aden link=topic=25794.msg1653804#msg1653804 date=1277227784]

Why the fuck did she get in the car with the first one?  I mean, yeah he probably would have forced her in anyway. But why voluntarily? 
    [/quote]

Too many people don't want to offend or let someone know we're afraid of them, but hell I will walk 100 miles rather than get in the car with that guy

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=25794.msg1653864#msg1653864 date=1277233104]
    Too many people don't want to offend or let someone know we're afraid of them, but hell I will walk 100 miles rather than get in the car with that guy
    [/quote]

I don't care about offending people. Fuck that.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

xXPrincessAriesxX

[quote author=Nasirah_Aden link=topic=25794.msg1653866#msg1653866 date=1277233212]
    I don't care about offending people. Fuck that.
    [/quote]
    Me either in situations like these. Sorry, but my safety is a little more important than your feelings. I would rather politely decline your offer and risk offending you than go with you and risk winding up in a black garbage bag in a dumpster somewhere...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

This seems strange. I wanna hear some more about this one.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This is Mo-Town in Chicago and super scary. My ex lives over there and I dont even like sitting on the porch out there. Unless I am with people that know I am with him. I would never walk the street to my car alone. Where I live is bad but nothing like this.

On Loomis a few years ago some guy ran out into the street and was hit by a car. The guy had no chance to stop and it really was not his fault. But he was pulled from the car and beat to death. There were tons of people there and nobody saw anything.  :roll:

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Thread Information