Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The home videos of Anatoly Slivko-serial killer

the color nine

The home videos of Anatoly Slivko-serial killer

In 1961, Slivko witnessed a gruesome traffic accident in which a boy in his early teens who was wearing a Young Pioneers (Soviet equivalent of the Scouts) uniform was killed. The scene sexually excited him, and he later recalled the accident vividly: the smell of gasoline and fire. Slivko quickly exploited his position at the children's club he ran to relive the fantasies of this accident: once or twice a year, he would form a close friendship with a boy usually aged between 13 and 17. The boy would be short for his age, and would be wearing the Young Pioneers uniform (just like the boy in the traffic accident). Slivko would gain the boy's confidence and tell him of an experiment he knew which involved a controlled hanging into unconsciousness, to stretch the spine, after which, the boy was assured, Slivko would revive him.

Over the course of 21 years, Slivko persuaded 43 boys to take part in this 'experiment'. Once the boy was unconscious, Slivko would caress and fondle him, take films in which he would arrange the body in suggestive positions, and masturbate. In 36 cases, Slivko revived the boys, and they, cautioned by Slivko into silence, resumed their lives unknowing just how lucky they were.

In seven cases, however, Slivko's behaviour became violent. Once these victims were unconscious, Slivko dismembered their bodies, poured gasoline on their limbs and torso, and set the remains on fire to remind himself of the traffic accident which sparked his arousal. He usually kept the victims' shoes as a memento. As with his surviving victims, Slivko both photographed and filmed the entire process.

More and a compilation of his home videos here

http://viraldeath.com/?p=6820

Re: The home videos of Anatoly Slivko-serial killer

whoa.  im shocked at the number of willing participants in this really.  the shoe thing is odd.  i dont mean the fetish but the cutting the tops of the shoes off while they were still on the victims feet.

the video is wicked gross, especially towards the end. 

im glad he was executed though. 

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

I happened upon this video a few months ago, and for the life of me couldn't remember the name of the man, so thanks to nine for posting this. I wanted to do some research and learn more about Anatoly. 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25789.msg1653319#msg1653319 date=1277166031]
    whoa.  im shocked at the number of willing participants in this really.
    [/quote]

I'm not particularly shocked because I think this was a case of these young boys believing they could trust this man -- he ran their club (which seems like a summer camp-type setting to me), so they probably felt they could look up to him. And as they were sexually exploited while they were unconscious, it doesn't seem that they would have much of a reason to not trust him. I'm assuming the location and timeframe had something to do with it, as well. I know nowadays, at least in North America, many parents will do just about anything to investigate the leader of a camp or club in attempts to keep their children from harm's way... But times were much different in the '60's -- people were still under the impression that not discussing "bad" things meant that they wouldn't/didn't happen. I think people were also generally more trusting, because the media hadn't become such a relayer of terrible news yet about child abuse, etc. Since I've never lived in the Soviet Union, I can't say for sure that things run/ran any differently than they do here... It's just a thought, I guess, on how this place's society may have differed from ours.

Of course, I'm also glad this pervert was executed. I wish that would happen a lot more often in cases like these! 

the color nine

Isn't it strange thought that not one of these boys said anything?  He got away with doing this from 1964 to 1985.  I wonder what he said to them in order for them not to tell about the hanging until they passed out thing.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=25789.msg1653613#msg1653613 date=1277209478]
    Isn't it strange thought that not one of these boys said anything?  He got away with doing this from 1964 to 1985.  I wonder what he said to them in order for them not to tell about the hanging until they passed out thing.
    [/quote]thats what has me all weirded out because there were ALOT of boys involved.  how did he explain to his group where 'so and so' went.......meaning after he killed them how did he explain why they werent there anymore? 
    i realize things were a little more relaxed during those times but even the boys that were questioned afterwards really didnt even cooperate.  makes me wonder what kind of mental prison he had them in. 

Marking to come back... 

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Holy Mother of God.  That boy that was trying to cling to life by holding onto the tree and the sick fucker kept on going back and causing him to hang.  Him sawing the feet in half and dismembering the body and setting it on fire.  WTF???  What a sick, sick mother fucker.  Poor trusting boys.  They looked so innocent and sweet.  I suspect that was the attraction.  :2eyesbleed:

:| i wasnt expecting that at the end.

it all looks like a movie, its so hard to remember these days after all gore and cinema i watch that this is actually real.

I can't believe I just watched that video and didn't spew........and then I can't believe I looked at that viral death website some more and saw the things I saw.   

I need to un-see it all now.  Nightmares incoming.  :2eyesbleed:

That was truly disturbing.

Back to the boys who survived... no shit, right? I admit to playing the 'pass out' game when I was young and stupid with my girlfriends, but a noose? No recollection of sexual contact?

This almost makes me think of David Carradine... for the sexual/suffocate/pass out thing. :-(

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25789.msg1653680#msg1653680 date=1277219491]
    thats what has me all weirded out because there were ALOT of boys involved.  how did he explain to his group where 'so and so' went.......meaning after he killed them how did he explain why they werent there anymore? 
    i realize things were a little more relaxed during those times but even the boys that were questioned afterwards really didnt even cooperate.  makes me wonder what kind of mental prison he had them in. 
    [/quote]

I totally see what you mean... Harkens to Charles Manson and his followers.

Most disturbing footage i have seen since the Nick Berg beheading.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

If you read the comments on that website  . "When he cuts off boys leg is cool :-D"

[quote author=SinDee link=topic=25789.msg1657803#msg1657803 date=1277765338]
    If you read the comments on that website  . "When he cuts off boys leg is cool :-D"

[/quote]

*shudder*

i could feel my face crumpling into almost-tears when i saw him run and fight that boy who changed his mind last minute and tried clinging to the tree. also, i kind of forgot the dismemberment footage was real because it looked so neat and clean, the way he sawed that shit off.

he must've been considered hot shit for owning a video camera so far back in the day. to think he used it for such sinister entertainment; what a disgusting monster, for real.

Wow, a snuff site.

:2eyesbleed:

Oh my God. I got two minutes in and couldn't take it anymore. I can't believe these are available online.

That's just...I have no words.  I want to cry and throw up.  Those poor kids.  :(

Yeah, I'm not watching that.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

:2eyesbleed: the worst thing I have seen in a long time... I watched the rest of the web for like 10 seconds and I'm already regretting.. :2sad:

No way in hell am I watching that. I wish to God I had not already watched the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs video..... :-o

While watching the vid i actually forgot it was real until the started cutting the top of that boys foot off & then his leg- I actually sat here with my mouth open. This vid is truely shocking.
    As for the website- I'm scared to look, do i look? Are there lots of eyeballs? I can just about cope with the one at the top (thanks for the warning  :x ) but any others might push me over the edge,
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

A website that made me legit gag.  +1

I was sitting here trying to pluck up the courage to click on other pages but my heart wouldn't stop racing....i need someone to check each page to check if i can handle the pics...i'm such a wuss  :lol:
    It's really strange, when i was younger i could go to ogrish etc & look at mangled bodies & be ok but ever since i saw the vid of a man having his head cut off with a knife, i have never been able to cope with gore. Although i can handle most things that don't involve heads or faces 
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=25789.msg1730031#msg1730031 date=1286312980]
    I was sitting here trying to pluck up the courage to click on other pages but my heart wouldn't stop racing....i need someone to check each page to check if i can handle the pics...i'm such a wuss  :lol:
    It's really strange, when i was younger i could go to ogrish etc & look at mangled bodies & be ok but ever since i saw the vid of a man having his head cut off with a knife, i have never been able to cope with gore. Although i can handle most things that don't involve heads or faces 
    [/quote]

I think it's not just the gore part but also the 'moving picture' aspect. You are seeing him actually do terrible things, and you see the boys... willing and unwilling.

Yeah. Definetly disturbing. :-(

The first time ever I have not been able to finish watching something.  All I kept thinking was those are somebodies babies.  Willing or Not Willing somebodies babies.
    :-(
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Thread Information