Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: tattoodee's car accident and why I will probobly go to jail

Re: tattoodee's car accident and why I will probobly go to jail

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25781.msg1655939#msg1655939 date=1277488619]
    i have a feeling that she didnt ut this in preemie land for a reason.  she's probably been on here as a guest reading all this shit and thinking its funny.

i would move it to preemie just to piss her off.

[/quote]
    Seconded 
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Nah, no one reading this is called IHUVTATTOOSNAMEDEE or an variation on that.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25781.msg1655988#msg1655988 date=1277493613]
    Nah, no one reading this is called IHUVTATTOOSNAMEDEE or an variation on that.
    [/quote]

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

im pretty sure it was dee that got caught making out with her 19 year old neighbor.  as for her husband looking a pics of yioung girls, they were all of age, he was able to prove that to he by showing her the website that the pics came from.  well, supposedly anyway. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25781.msg1656092#msg1656092 date=1277503351]
    im pretty sure it was dee that got caught making out with her 19 year old neighbor.  as for her husband looking a pics of yioung girls, they were all of age, he was able to prove that to he by showing her the website that the pics came from.  well, supposedly anyway. 
    [/quote]

neens you're right, I'm not sure if she got caught, but she told us about it and how she scared the poor kid silly.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25781.msg1656092#msg1656092 date=1277503351]
    [/quote]

Yes because the internet is so credible  :lol:
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=25781.msg1656099#msg1656099 date=1277503589]
    Yes because the internet is so credible  :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:

apparently it was a site featuring girls that had just turned 18.  mehhhhhhhhhhhh.  who knows.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I'm bumping this so Ron will come back.
    *looks in mirror*
    Ron, Ron, Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm bumping this so Ron will come back.
    *looks in mirror*
    Ron, Ron, Ron.
    I've seen him online several times here lately, but he doesn't post. I guess we're not good enough for him.

What in the fuck is this thread even?

Is there any other threads she posted in?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-23-2021 at 11:34 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

By the sounds of it, many and under different sock puppet accounts. They're all so old now that they would probably be impossible to track down. You would need an OG member that knew all of her different names and antics to even start to find the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago, and when I saw the thread where she passed, I hunted this one back down. Looks like she started 1 or 2 threads previously, but no drama in those. I'm guessing the other drama must've been in threads she didn't start and I have no idea how to search for her in those threads.

Didn't we used to be able to type in a username under the search bar and see everywhere that person posted? I tried using my name and it's not working.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago, and when I saw the thread where she passed, I hunted this one back down. Looks like she started 1 or 2 threads previously, but no drama in those. I'm guessing the other drama must've been in threads she didn't start and I have no idea how to search for her in those threads.

Didn't we used to be able to type in a username under the search bar and see everywhere that person posted? I tried using my name and it's not working.
    My advice for the best results is to google this: Mydeathspace la-dee-fuckin-da. That will get you all the posts she did under that username. I really didn't find any under Tattoodee, but I found threads where she was mentioned under that name.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-23-2021 at 12:35 PM. Reason: misspelled username

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My advice for the best results is to google this: Mydeathspace la-dee-fucking-da. That will get you all the posts she did under that username. I really didn't find any under Tattoodee, but I found threads where she was mentioned under that name.
    I couldn't really find where all the drama went down, by searching that way. An invisible toaster goes to anyone who can!

Or maybe it all got lost in the crash.

I think this may have been her other profile: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?21486-AnnaeedInk! based off this thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...82#post2874382

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

By the sounds of it, many and under different sock puppet accounts. They're all so old now that they would probably be impossible to track down. You would need an OG member that knew all of her different names and antics to even start to find the stuff.
    I did some IP searches and there are a couple that might be her but I am not 100% sure about, so I won't name those two, but for sure she also used the ID of AnnaeedInk! (96 posts) and crashandburn (8 posts).

I couldn't really find where all the drama went down, by searching that way. An invisible toaster goes to anyone who can!

Or maybe it all got lost in the crash.

I think this may have been her other profile: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?21486-AnnaeedInk! based off this thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...82#post2874382
    You are correct. I was posting while you posted, but it's definitely her.

My advice for the best results is to google this: Mydeathspace la-dee-fuckin-da. That will get you all the posts she did under that username. I really didn't find any under Tattoodee, but I found threads where she was mentioned under that name.
    It seems like there was a name change because of a stalker or KiwiFarms sort of deal. She was active once upon a time but it may have been before one of the crashes.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    It seems like there was a name change because of a stalker or KiwiFarms sort of deal. She was active once upon a time but it may have been before one of the crashes.
    Yeah, I believe her name was originally Tattoodee72 or something. The name got changed but the same account. You can tell in older threads because when she posts it says la-dee-fuckin-da to the left, but when someone replies with a quote on that posts, it shows "tattoodee".

Well, regardless of how many names and why, I'm not getting the vibe that she was well liked on the forum overall. Everything that's been brought up thus far isn't full of warm fuzzies regarding her. I'm not saying that she deserved to die, but there are members on here that I would miss much more.

Well, regardless of how many names and why, I'm not getting the vibe that she was well liked on the forum overall. Everything that's been brought up thus far isn't full of warm fuzzies regarding her. I'm not saying that she deserved to die, but there are members on here that I would miss much more.
    Aw! I would miss you too! Lol! Hopefully, none of us are going anywhere for a long time.

Right now, I'm hiding out in my car. There's nothing to do. I'm working a promotional event for chickfila. I'm just getting paid to hold up the wall.

Sorry. Deleting because I'm stupid.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-23-2021 at 08:30 PM.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the last part.

I found about 3 pages of threads she started. Thanks!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information