Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

Olivia

Re: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

It's interesting that the partner of Trevor has been online this month but didn't come back here to comment. 

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25780.msg1721090#msg1721090 date=1285219300]
    I disagree, but the good news is, if he really investigating this case, he’s not gonna be deterred by some peeps loling at him on the Internets. Everybody wins!
    [/quote]from what i have read, he has been really active in wrking issing persons cases like this for over 20 years.  and imsure he ont take offense to the lol'ing but i do. 
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=25780.msg1721092#msg1721092 date=1285219375]
    It's interesting that the partner of Trevor has been online this month but didn't come back here to comment. 
    [/quote]he was online today.  whats weird and its been said before that it was odd that he was all wtf abou his roomate and then pops back up that they are married.  makes me wonder if trevor was involved in some serious shadiness besides taking off.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE BAUDELLAIRE THREAD GETS LOCKED.

Olivia

STOP THE BULLSHIT EVERYONE. 

Olivia

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25780.msg1721106#msg1721106 date=1285220252]
    SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE BAUDELLAIRE THREAD GETS LOCKED.
    [/quote]

Mike unlocked it. 

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=25780.msg1721111#msg1721111 date=1285220576]
    Mike unlocked it.   
    [/quote]
    Oh dear god.

[quote author=krazegirl link=topic=25780.msg1721107#msg1721107 date=1285220375]
    People get offended all over this place. Are you going to hit up all the threads to make sure everyone is playing nice? I am not trying to be an asshole but you think that just because this is close to you that you need to try and tell people how to act. I am sure that you have offended people.
    [/quote]fuck off, im not trying to monitor this fucking thread but i understand it really well.  how's that for offending you?  i took it probably more personal than others because i UNDERSTAND and its a subject that affects my everyday life.  it's no secret what my issues are with missing people.  don't even go there with the 'just because this is close to you' bullshit. 

im done.  ive said what ive had to say and if you want to continue this bullshit argument then take it to speak here. 

i hope this guys family gets closure.  fuck me for wanting that for them.

Olivia

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25780.msg1721113#msg1721113 date=1285220794]
    fuck off, im not trying to monitor this fucking thread but i understand it really well.  how's that for offending you?  i took it probably more personal than others because i UNDERSTAND and its a subject that affects my everyday life.  it's no secret what my issues are with missing people.  don't even go there with the 'just because this is close to you' bullshit. 

im done.  ive said what ive had to say and if you want to continue this bullshit argument then take it to speak here.  

i hope this guys family gets closure.  fuck me for wanting that for them.
    [/quote]

Thank you.

Olivia

Interesting.

http://hiphistory.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/september-22-2010/

As part of doing this blog, I frequently check various missing persons and uniDENTified bodies pages. I just think it’s important to sneak that information out in an entertaining way. It seems odd to me that a person can disappear without a trace, and equally odd that bodies can turn up and no one knows who they are. This case caught my attention as we have the exact same birthday. 10 years ago today, a Canadian trucker named Trevor Angell disappeared on the California and Nevada border at Whiskey Pete’s Resort. That’s a hell of a name for a “resort”. He left his truck and his wallet and many personal effects and vanished.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Trevor-Angell/3423257

the FB trevor looks wayyyy younger.  he would look older i would assume.  weird.

ETA:  i looked at that trevors fb and he is in santa barbara, ca and i thought if it were him that the op would be listed as a friend but he's not.  plus this guy isnt gay from what i can tell.

I'm gonna say, though, that a cop looking through the Confessions thread like we're all talking about crimes reminds me of
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=25780.msg1721117#msg1721117 date=1285221216]
    Interesting.

http://hiphistory.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/september-22-2010/

As part of doing this blog, I frequently check various missing persons and uniDENTified bodies pages. I just think it’s important to sneak that information out in an entertaining way. It seems odd to me that a person can disappear without a trace, and equally odd that bodies can turn up and no one knows who they are. This case caught my attention as we have the exact same birthday. 10 years ago today, a Canadian trucker named Trevor Angell disappeared on the California and Nevada border at Whiskey Pete’s Resort. That’s a hell of a name for a “resort”. He left his truck and his wallet and many personal effects and vanished.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Trevor-Angell/3423257

[/quote]
    His network says USC '09 so if he started college right after high school that would mean he was born in 1991. Plus I don't think the two look alike at all.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=25780.msg1721124#msg1721124 date=1285221834]
    His network says USC '09 so if he started college right after high school that would mean he was born in 1991. Plus I don't think the two look alike at all.
    [/quote]
    Only if his eyes dropped like some people's balls do.

Another intriguing case...

I hope Trevor is safe, what if the person who made the post about him on this thread was actually responsible for his disappearance in some way, and was trying to divert any investigation being made into the case? In which case, the photo could well be of Trevor, but also photoshopped, to make it seem legit, I can't see how you can have two subjects under the same lens and lighting, where one is over exposed and the other isn't, also, if you look closely around the top of Trevor's head, you can see some transparency that looks like it's left over from a cropping job, where the background wasn't fully rubbed out...

Stranger things have happened...  :-o

I have been in photo's with my ex (him being black and me not) have been totally washed out b/c of it. 

I am up in the air about the picture.....My Dad has beautiful blues that remind me of the picture that is with the partner.  Very "icy blue".....with flecks of white in them...in the original picture his eyes are much darker...I have hazel eye's and mine either look green or brown...never blue. IMO

This is very interesting conversation. I have been a cop for 27 years now. We see what people do / say to other people, sometimes we are not very kind. We can be cruel and vicious, sometimes very helpful & caring.

It was interesting, the attack on my internet skills , "fail detective" etc. I had already sent the poster two e-mails requesting further information. I just felt compelled to shout out to the person that offered the e-mail advice and say thanks. All that is know is not alway revealed. I really appreciate those that came to my defense. Your diagnosis is correct , I was here before the Internet, Nintendo etc. I have asked many times over the years for assistance from younger cops in reference to computer use. They never judged me , just helped where they could. We all grew up with a different set of skills or abilities. I was lucky , I was given many skills to assist in my career of Law Enforcement.

I have already received some great tips that will hopefully lead me to Mr. Angell. Perhaps working together we can bring some resolution to a 10 year old case. Just for information , an adult can go where they please with whom ever they please. If I locate Mr. Angell , I will disclose nothing to his family. A simple report that he has been located will have to suffice.

Again I appreciate all of your help and even understand the attacks. No hard feelings though.

DANLAW ZERO ZERO

[quote author=DANLAW00 link=topic=25780.msg1721205#msg1721205 date=1285253337]
    I really appreciate those that came to my defense. Your diagnosis is correct , I was here before the Internet, Nintendo etc. I have asked many times over the years for assistance from younger cops in reference to computer use. They never judged me , just helped where they could. We all grew up with a different set of skills or abilities. I was lucky , I was given many skills to assist in my career of Law Enforcement.

DANLAW ZERO ZERO
    [/quote]WOO! Dr. Jen gets the correct dx again. I'd like to thank DS, for being old so people assume she's computer illiterate, and Ron... well, because he's Ron!...

In all seriousness though, I'm very glad that some of the information on the forums may help you solve this and bring this man's family some closure. I'm willing to be there are actually quite a few people on here who are so great at finding information that they could help in dozens of missing persons cases. I kind of hope Detective Dan spreads the word around and the forum gets sifted through more often. Except for the confessions thread  the law needs to stay out of there.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=DANLAW00 link=topic=25780.msg1721205#msg1721205 date=1285253337]
        This is very interesting conversation. I have been a cop for 27 years now. We see what people do / say to other people, sometimes we are not very kind. We can be cruel and vicious, sometimes very helpful & caring.

It was interesting, the attack on my internet skills , "fail detective" etc. I had already sent the poster two e-mails requesting further information. I just felt compelled to shout out to the person that offered the e-mail advice and say thanks. All that is know is not alway revealed. I really appreciate those that came to my defense. Your diagnosis is correct , I was here before the Internet, Nintendo etc. I have asked many times over the years for assistance from younger cops in reference to computer use. They never judged me , just helped where they could. We all grew up with a different set of skills or abilities. I was lucky , I was given many skills to assist in my career of Law Enforcement.

I have already received some great tips that will hopefully lead me to Mr. Angell. Perhaps working together we can bring some resolution to a 10 year old case. Just for information , an adult can go where they please with whom ever they please. If I locate Mr. Angell , I will disclose nothing to his family. A simple report that he has been located will have to suffice.

Again I appreciate all of your help and even understand the attacks. No hard feelings though.

DANLAW ZERO ZERO
    [/quote]

ahem.  i said *detective fail.* :lol:

in all seriousness, good luck to you, sir.  i hope you're able to find trevor and at least let his family know that he's alive and well.  they deserve to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thanks , you are all awesome. I live in a great city, a city where 44 million people visit each year. Kind of like Mr. Angell , he was driving through and decides to stop and invest in a buffet etc. We get between 900-1400 Missing cases each month here.

There are many many people who travel to Las Vegas from all over the world to disappear from family or life in general. We locate over 98%. The others are still unaccounted for and number in the hundreds. I am certain the good people on this site can help us solve some of these cases. I am so confident that in the next week or two I will post some of their names and NCIC #/s & other public information on this site. The posting will be accompanied by a request for your help in locating them.

In turn , you can call me or e-mail me with the names of those you may be searching for . I will do what I can to help you in your quest.

By the way , thanks much V for your kind words . I will look for your dad

Thanks again

DANLAW00

curiosity will be the death of me for this case.  :x

but in other words it's nice to see DANLAW00 looking through the threads & reading the comments. I wasn't expecting the police to come and lurk through the comments after a tip was given. I pray that the family gets closure on anything you find out about him, though. He's entitled to his privacy, but a simple "he's alive" would really make a world of difference for his family. the unknown and your brain going in every direction can really fuck you up. you need an conclusion to a situation like this,.. whatever it may be.

My golly, ms molly, has this thread become something. I been so busy, I moved, got a new job, I totally forgot to check my emails.

I received your email detective, and I will give you a call first thing in the morning, as I doubt you would answer at the time I'm writing this.

As for the facebook account, that does not look like him at all. That man is much younger.

This is the man who we are talking about,

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4696/bswen.jpg

This is his facebook. Creepy eh? Ye, could add him as a friend, but don't say I didn't warn ye, if he denies your request.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001111775673

[quote author=OldFashioned link=topic=25780.msg1723377#msg1723377 date=1285575052]
    My golly, ms molly, has this thread become something. I been so busy, I moved, got a new job, I totally forgot to check my emails.

I received your email detective, and I will give you a call first thing in the morning, as I doubt you would answer at the time I'm writing this.

As for the facebook account, that does not look like him at all. That man is much younger.

This is the man who we are talking about,

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4696/bswen.jpg

This is his facebook. Creepy eh? Ye, could add him as a friend, but don't say I didn't warn ye, if he denies your request.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001111775673[/quote]

hang on... I'm confused... is the photo of Trevor but the facebook not? Or are neither of them Trevor? Thanks for coming back to post, I'm sure his family would just like confirmation that he's alive and well.

Someone posted a facebook account of a man named Trevor Angell, that looked nothing like the Trevor Angell this thread is about.

Trevor changed his name for personal reasons which coincidentally have nothing to do with this incident, about a year and a half ago. Now you know if you didn't know already, and this is his real facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00001111775673

[quote author=OldFashioned link=topic=25780.msg1723380#msg1723380 date=1285576407]
    Someone posted a facebook account of a man named Trevor Angell, that looked nothing like the Trevor Angell this thread is about.

Trevor changed his name for personal reasons which coincidentally have nothing to do with this incident, about a year and a half ago. Now you know if you didn't know already, and this is his real facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00001111775673
    [/quote]

Oh... that's a kind of weird and creepy thing for someone to do, but unfortunately it seems to happen a lot. Thanks for the clarification and I hope married life is going well for you both.

Olivia

Thread Information