Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1232

Thread: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Not to stir the pot, but someone else talked shit about Dan and his lack of social media before. I think it was hotsauce and I think not one of you said anything to her or whoever when it was said.
    I thought things were said, and it was more than sauce.

There werea few members that were pretty skeptical. I think once we looked him up and searched, we were able to see he was real.
    Dan did come back and update us every now and then.
    I can't remember how he came to mds. I don't remember if one of us contacted him or he came here first. I forgot.

I think when it comes to Detective Dan, you had to be here when he was posting. I can see how just now reading the thread for the first time, things can be viewed completely different than when it was currently happening. Plus, everyone has their own views and opinions.

I will always believe in Detective Dan

Brennon Tammons? Heck no

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I think when it comes to Detective Dan, you had to be here when he was posting. I can see how just now reading the thread for the first time, things can be viewed completely different than when it was currently happening. Plus, everyone has their own views and opinions.

I will always believe in Detective Dan

Brennon Tammons? Heck no
    Now that I've read the entire thread, sure I believe he's real.

Still doesn't change my mind that he was unprofessional, and I promise that I would have thought so even if I was a part of the thread back then. As a few others did.

On another note, LMFAO that Brennon Tammons stalked this thread and made another name when it was resurrected.

Brennon Tammons.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

Still doesn't change my mind that he was unprofessional, and I promise that I would have thought so even if I was a part of the thread back then. As a few others did.

On another note, LMFAO that Brennon Tammons stalked this thread and made another name when it was resurrected.

Brennon Tammons.
    I hope you don't think I was trying to change your mind, because I wasn't. Like I said, everyone has a right to their own opinions, and if you go around trying to change theirs to suit your own, you would go crazy....LOL. I was just noting that this thread was one of my favs, of all time

But I think we can all agree that we dislike Brennon Tammons. Brennon Tammons! Where are you????

Isn't he the same as Jolly Roger?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hope you don't think I was trying to change your mind, because I wasn't. Like I said, everyone has a right to their own opinions, and if you go around trying to change theirs to suit your own, you would go crazy....LOL. I was just noting that this thread was one of my favs, of all time

But I think we can all agree that we dislike Brennon Tammons. Brennon Tammons! Where are you????

Isn't he the same as Jolly Roger?
    OF (OP) = Jolly Roger = Brennon Tammons

WHERE ART THOU, BRENNON TAMMONS???
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Brennon Tammons has posted in a few other threads (google his name - you'll see!) He didn't appreciate it when his name was posted in those threads either (The Trayvon Martin and I believe the McStay threads were at least 2.) It was funny when Brennon Tammons tried to smite me and it meant nothing. Silly Brennon Tammons.

I also spoke to LaWoo via phone when a friend of mine was missing. He was more helpful than the friend's local PD had been, that's for sure, and it wasn't even one of LaWoo's cases! Very nice guy. And, yes, it was at whatever PD he claimed. He struck me as willing to at least take a look at any lead he could get for the sake of the families, and that may well be what happened in this case as well.
    Professional? Maybe not, I'd err more on the "has no idea how to behave on the internet" side than just plain unprofessionalism but I'm sure it's mainly because I'd spoken to him a few times. He was professional on the phone. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    I also spoke to LaWoo via phone when a friend of mine was missing. He was more helpful than the friend's local PD had been, that's for sure, and it wasn't even one of LaWoo's cases! Very nice guy. And, yes, it was at whatever PD he claimed. He struck me as willing to at least take a look at any lead he could get for the sake of the families, and that may well be what happened in this case as well.
    Professional? Maybe not, I'd err more on the "has no idea how to behave on the internet" side than just plain unprofessionalism but I'm sure it's mainly because I'd spoken to him a few times. He was professional on the phone. :)
    He was the same with me. He had actually told me in a later conversation that he had to deal with oregon on some information on a missing person and he explained to me that oregon was very behind the times on some of their information. I got more info from him than i did my local p.d as well.

OF (OP) = Jolly Roger = Brennon Tammons

WHERE ART THOU, BRENNON TAMMONS???
    I'm right here. Still living in So Cal. Thinking about moving to Canada once obamas term is over.

Anyways, I was just reading about the Sherrice Iverson case and how that and the Trayvon Martin case is similar in more ways than one.

And Detective Dan is probably eating his Dunkin donuts and drinking his expresso. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    I'm right here. Still living in So Cal. Thinking about moving to Canada once obamas term is over.

Anyways, I was just reading about the Sherrice Iverson case and how that and the Trayvon Martin case is similar in more ways than one.

And Detective Dan is probably eating his Dunkin donuts and drinking his expresso. :P

LOL Shins - you taunted the "Beetlejuice" of MDS - and *poof*!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Are you Afrojoe?

How does it feel to be MDS famous?

As you can see by my pitifully low post count and recent join date, I'm relatively new here, though I've lurked for ages on select threads. I know nothing about this, but now you've gone and gotten me intrigued and I'm going to have read a 43 page thread!! Damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    LOL Shins - you taunted the "Beetlejuice" of MDS - and *poof*!
    I was going to say that, if we say his name too many times, he will probably appear.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Brennon Tammons.
    have you ever considered that seeming *unprofessional* was part of his tactics? have you ever met/talked with a detective? I have. they'll be who they *need* to be in order to get information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Apparently the charley project page for Trevor was updated. Not sure what info is new on there though?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ll_trevor.html

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    have you ever considered that seeming *unprofessional* was part of his tactics? have you ever met/talked with a detective? I have. they'll be who they *need* to be in order to get information.
    Yeah, I studied CJ and know a lot of them.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    ok, so then you get what I'm saying about detective la woo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Apparently the charley project page for Trevor was updated. Not sure what info is new on there though?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ll_trevor.html
    Looks like the added an age progression photo. I don't remember that being there back in the day.
    Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    um, yeah. are these people new to the internet? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO PEDO BEAR IS?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedobear
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pedobear

KNOW YOUR MEMES, BITCHES.
    Poland didn't.

Polish newspaper claims 'Pedobear' is 2010 Vancouver Olympic mascot
    A Polish newspaper mistakenly identified "Pedobear", a notorious internet meme, as one of the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ic-mascot.html

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Poland didn't.

Polish newspaper claims 'Pedobear' is 2010 Vancouver Olympic mascot
    A Polish newspaper mistakenly identified "Pedobear", a notorious internet meme, as one of the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ic-mascot.html

No way....

I recently read the entire thread. I have no life. Old Fashioned, what a huge douch, I had him pegged from his first post. What he did was unbelieveable,
    he must be antisocial.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=25780.msg1738034#msg1738034 date=1287109790]
    :lol:

On this morning, those cases include that of Trevor Morse, the 30-year-old man whose disappearance into the desert was captured by a security video camera behind a furniture store, and that of Opal Parsons, an 81-year-old woman who went missing from her home near Charleston and Nellis boulevards in August 2007.

Holley once fielded a call from a psychic about the Parsons case, he says. She was convinced Parsons is stuck in the trunk of a white Chevy Corsica parked by a gravel pit in Kentucky and is "mad as hell" that she hasn't been found.

"I told her, 'Tell Opal to hop out the car and give me a license plate number,'" Holley says cheerfully. "Tell Opal to hook me up.' Psychics are full of beans."

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I know the formatting is fucked up, but just bumping this post cause I read on fb today that Detective Dan helped to solve the case of trevor morse, missing since 07. His remains were found.

So people just show up and make stories?? That is messed up and she says they got married... Wtf??

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Did we ever figure out if the guy pretending to be his husband/lover was a person who actually knew him and was connected to this case in any way?

Thread Information