Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

Re: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

Seraphim, azkarisma, DarknessDestitute, OldFashioned and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
    :2wave: :2wave:

OF... whether your 'story' is true or a lie you are one sick fuck!  Because you have chosen to start this thread you now have an officer taking his time from other cases where the missing person might be in serious danger to now having to track your stupid ass down because you can't even take the time to call him and either give him the info to prove you are with Trevor and Trevor is alive and well or to call him and say you are a lying piece of trash and this whole thread was a hoax.

Do you realize that this little game you are playing could actually be costing someone their life?  I kind of get the feeling that you don't even care.

This post is definetely confusing. OF came to this site and posted, if you posted and said "HEY I KNOW THIS GUY" then what is it gonna hurt to call the police and say "Hey I know this guy, he's my partner and he is ok". The cops are not going to track you or your partner down if you tell them whats going on. I'm unsure if this is real or not Either way I hope we get some answers

I'm probably in the minority here but whatever.

I realize you guys all think Old Fashioned is some big asshole, liar but maybe you should lay off of him. At least until there's conclusive evidence that he is. Just because he doesn't like leaving messages on an answering machine or answering to a bunch of forum people doesn't mean he's lying about knowing Trevor. If you guys keep harping on him and he is telling the truth then he might just say "fuck it" and just stop talking all together. Now I doubt the detective would like that and I doubt he'd like to go out there and have to physically find where this guy lives and talk to him. If he is lying and he doesn't know Trevor or if he killed Trevor and ate him, he still might say "fuck it" and stop showing up. I just don't see how bitching at him is going to make him want to talk or answer any questions. I'm sorry for trying to police the thread but that's just my opinion.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=25780.msg1724947#msg1724947 date=1285746229]
    I'm probably in the minority here but whatever.

I realize you guys all think Old Fashioned is some big asshole, liar but maybe you should lay off of him. At least until there's conclusive evidence that he is. Just because he doesn't like leaving messages on an answering machine or answering to a bunch of forum people doesn't mean he's lying about knowing Trevor. If you guys keep harping on him and he is telling the truth then he might just say "fuck it" and just stop talking all together. Now I doubt the detective would like that and I doubt he'd like to go out there and have to physically find where this guy lives and talk to him. If he is lying and he doesn't know Trevor or if he killed Trevor and ate him, he still might say "fuck it" and stop showing up. I just don't see how bitching at him is going to make him want to talk or answer any questions. I'm sorry for trying to police the thread but that's just my opinion.
    [/quote]

He came here, started this thread and asked for advice. He's pretty much taken none of that advice. He's doing nothing to prove his story, yet keeps coming back to whine about us not believing him. All he has to do is pick up a phone and dial and he can't seem to get that done. I don't see how any of us are keeping him from doing that.

As for the detective not wanting to 'go out there and physically find where this guy lives and talk to him.' What? Isn't that his job?  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25780.msg1724950#msg1724950 date=1285746504]
    He came here, started this thread and asked for advice. He's pretty much taken none of that advice. He's doing nothing to prove his story, yet keeps coming back to whine about us not believing him. All he has to do is pick up a phone and dial and he can't seem to get that done. I don't see how any of us are keeping him from doing that.

As for the detective not wanting to 'go out there and physically find where this guy lives and talk to him.' What? Isn't that his job?  :lol:
    [/quote]
    I guess you're right but the detective is still trying to get information out of him. The "you're a sick fuck" comments probably aren't helping him any. and yes it's his job but according Old Fashioned and supposedly Trevor's facebooks, he lives in California. I doubt the detective wants to make that trip. Unless he's been wanting a vacation.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=25780.msg1724951#msg1724951 date=1285746667]
    I guess you're right but the detective is still trying to get information out of him. The "you're a sick fuck" comments probably aren't helping him any. and yes it's his job but according Old Fashioned and supposedly Trevor's facebooks, he lives in California. I doubt the detective wants to make that trip. Unless he's been wanting a vacation.
    [/quote]
    I thought OF has been saying they lived in Las Vegas?

[quote author=OldFashioned link=topic=25780.msg1652578#msg1652578 date=1277115147]
    First off, I love your website. I been reading it for almost a year now. I just now started to create an account because I need advice from you guys.

I was looking at missing, a television program which features missing people, usually children, and I saw someone that I recognized.

My roommate, well right now he's just sort of a friend of mine, was on the show, and I'm so shocked and confused. He is not missing. From what I know, he has problems with his family and he stayed with his parents and they kicked him out on the street. I met him last summer 09. I was so shocked to hear that he has been missing for almost a decade.

I first met him in Vegas. Me and another friend decided to give him a place to live, he was living at motel after motel, so we decided to let him stay with us, and he pays rent, and he is a normal guy. He has seizures but we think nothing of it, he's a sweet guy.

I even had a sort of relationship with him, and this is extremely confusing.

I'm in California right now for vacation, but he's one of my roomates in vegas, he's not there right now because he's a freight driver.

I'm just scared because I don't know if he was a felon or anything, and I live in the same roof as him.

I uploaded the episode, I am almost certain this is him, based on the name and picture, and location.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8IEyLwQzg

What should I do, should I inform the police?
    [/quote]

He intially says that but I'm not sure where he says they live now.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25780.msg1724953#msg1724953 date=1285746800]
    I thought OF has been saying they lived in Las Vegas?
    [/quote]
    In his first post he said that he was staying in California on vacation and that Trevor was in Vegas. They then got "married" and now [s]both their[/s] Wilson's facebook says California.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=25780.msg1724955#msg1724955 date=1285747276]
    In his first post he said that he was staying in California on vacation and that Trevor was in Vegas. They then got "married" and now both their facebooks say California.
    [/quote]

I dunno, either way someone is going to have to make contact with Trevor before this is resolved. I don't know how these things work, of course, but if detectives talk to tools who post on internet forums and then just say 'okay, cool, he must be fine then' I want my tax dollars back.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25780.msg1724956#msg1724956 date=1285747460]
    Info that wasn't given in this thread, I think.  :lol:

I dunno, either way someone is going to have to make contact with Trevor before this is resolved. I don't know how these things work, of course, but if detectives talk to tools who post on internet forums and then just say 'okay, cool, he must be fine then' I want my tax dollars back.
    [/quote]

I'm sure the detective wouldn't say "okay, cool he must be fine then". He'd probably ask to see documents to proof trevor is trevor & that he changed his name.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=25780.msg1724957#msg1724957 date=1285747687]
    I'm sure the detective wouldn't say "okay, cool he must be fine then". He'd probably ask to see documents to proof trevor is trevor & that he changed his name.
    [/quote]

Yes, I was speaking to Heyy who thinks the detective doesn't want to have to go find this guy. My point was he or someone will have to find the guy eventually because a phone call isn't going to prove squat.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25780.msg1724959#msg1724959 date=1285747823]
    Yes, I was speaking to Heyy who thinks the detective doesn't want to have to go find this guy. My point was he or someone will have to find the guy eventually because a phone call isn't going to prove squat.
    [/quote]
    Check your pm's please haha. I'm sure I could have asked you here but I didn't.  :|

And I get what you're saying but he'd probably be more happy to do it if he thought Trevor really was on the other side of wherever he was going. Instead of just going there to prove he was a liar.

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=25780.msg1724960#msg1724960 date=1285747940]
    Check your pm's please haha. I'm sure I could have asked you here but I didn't.  :|

And I get what you're saying but he'd probably be more happy to do it if he thought Trevor really was on the other side of wherever he was going. Instead of just going there to prove he was a liar.
    [/quote]

I'm ambivalent about making cops happy.  :-P

Since Trevor is an adult, the only reason that cop is looking for him is because somewhere out there, someone cares enough to want to find him.

All he has to do is say 'nope, not dead, don't want anything to do with my parents' and go off again. Unless it's like, a mafia guy pretending to be his dad because he witnessed a murder and they need to make him sleep with the fishes, I don't see why he wouldn't just be like 'hey guys, I'm fine, I hate you, peace!'

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25780.msg1724964#msg1724964 date=1285748231]
    Since Trevor is an adult, the only reason that cop is looking for him is because somewhere out there, someone cares enough to want to find him.

All he has to do is say 'nope, not dead, don't want anything to do with my parents' and go off again. Unless it's like, a mafia guy pretending to be his dad because he witnessed a murder and they need to make him sleep with the fishes, I don't see why he wouldn't just be like 'hey guys, I'm fine, I hate you, peace!'
    [/quote]

That's what I don't get. It seems so simple. Of course if you hate your family you probably don't care if they're worried.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25780.msg1724964#msg1724964 date=1285748231]
    Since Trevor is an adult, the only reason that cop is looking for him is because somewhere out there, someone cares enough to want to find him still, even though it's been about 10 years.
    [/quote]Just saying. That's a long ass time to be holding onto hope with no answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

This is by far the most ridic shit I've read in a long time.

Unprofessional detective is unprofessional.

Also (sorry for the double post) but I'm not sure if it's like this in all states, but it's not illegal to take anyone's identity as long as you don't profit from it. It only becomes fraud/identity theft when it's used to gain financially. Just putting that out there.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=25780.msg1724981#msg1724981 date=1285750907]
    Also (sorry for the double post) but I'm not sure if it's like this in all states, but it's not illegal to take anyone's identity as long as you don't profit from it. It only becomes fraud/identity theft when it's used to gain financially. Just putting that out there.
    [/quote]I could use a new identity... I bet they sell those on ebay, too. You can find just about everything else there.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=25780.msg1724979#msg1724979 date=1285750486]
    This is by far the most ridic shit I've read in a long time.

Unprofessional detective is unprofessional.

[/quote]

Why's he unprofessional? Cos he needs to take a piss sometimes? serious question.

Olivia

[quote author=letstrythisagain link=topic=25780.msg1724993#msg1724993 date=1285752926]
    Why's he unprofessional? Cos he needs to take a piss sometimes? serious question.
    [/quote]

If you want to discuss this, take it to some other thread.

Instead of running away or whatever, I'd just say to my family or leave a note "screw you, I don't wanna deal with you anymore, I'm leaving, goodbye". And if I ran off and suddenly I was on a show about people gone missing, I'd probably go to a payphone and leave a message saying "i'm alive". But who knows why he left in the first place.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=25780.msg1724995#msg1724995 date=1285753210]
    If you want to discuss this, take it to some other thread.
    [/quote]
    FFS, a couple of pages back people couldn't have gone more off topic if they tried, get off my back will you.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

i feel a banning coming on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information