Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

Re: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

[quote author=Hayalet link=topic=25780.msg1692997#msg1692997 date=1281529980]
    I have seen this myspace before but not sure where. hmmm.

The eyes/lips/forehead look totally different to me. I have eyes that colour and no blue contacts go bright, unless they are the block ones that you can tell are contacts. They look too natural.
    [/quote]

I agree.  Everyone else seems to think it looks so much like him, but I don't think it does.  I think his nose looks similar, but the similarity ends there.  I think the only other comparison that can be made is that they both have a goatee.  If he went missing in 2002, that is only 8 years, and he looks quite a bit more than 8 years older (though I realize that some people age more quickly than others, especially if they have a lot of stress in their life...)

I noticed the eye colour immediately, and you're right, blue contacts do not look like that.  Especially not when they are covering up ever darker eyes, there is no way they would look that light.

I don't know, something about this just doesn't add up.  I don't think they are the same person, though why someone would claim that is beyond me... especially when they didn't need to post a photo to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Trevor is alright, hopefully ...

well not only what ^^^^^^ just said but the posting their pic but not wanting people to knwo where he is?  im glad this thread title got changed to his name being in it.

i hope his family finds this thread and can see what is going on.  they may be able to see for themselves if that is in fact him or not.  i think its him. 

What if he ran away cause his family is big fat biggoted assholes, now he's been super outed by MDS.

WE RUIN EVERYTHING.

If the family were asses or not and it really is him, someone cared enough to get him listed as missing.  I think for that persons sake they should be clued in on the possibility.  It's not like he will be made to go home.  Wait is he here illegally from Canada?  Maybe that is why he didn't come forward

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=25780.msg1693189#msg1693189 date=1281548011]
    It looks just like him. especially the nose.
    [/quote]

I agree too. 

[quote author=holly link=topic=25780.msg1692936#msg1692936 date=1281506660]
    Blue eyes vs bown eyes.  That's weird...
    [/quote]

About 10-15% of caucasians can have their eye color change throughout adolescence & adulthood.  (From a study published in the archives of Ophthamology: http://archopht.ama-assn.org/cgi/con...ract/115/5/659)

This phenomenon is most commonly found in people with hazel eyes.  (From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color)

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=25780.msg1692945#msg1692945 date=1281507933]
    From his missing page:

Eye Color:     Hazel
    [/quote]

A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

[quote author=azkarisma link=topic=25780.msg1693798#msg1693798 date=1281611712]
    I agree too. 

About 10-15% of caucasians can have their eye color change throughout adolescence & adulthood.  (From a study published in the archives of Ophthamology: http://archopht.ama-assn.org/cgi/con...ract/115/5/659)

This phenomenon is most commonly found in people with hazel eyes.  (From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color)

[/quote]

That is interesting, I didn't know that.  Though, unless I'm reading the links wrong, it talks about a lightening or darkening of the eye colour, not an actual change in the colour.  To me that read that the actual colour of your eyes itself does not change, as in, your eyes wouldn't go from brown to blue, but that if for example, you had dark blue eyes as a child, it is possible that your eyes could change in adulthood to a light blue.  Admittedly, I might be misunderstanding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Look at the recession of his hairline under the "bangs" the hair is brushed forward to lessen the appearance of thinning hair - the more recent "Trevor" picture has that same pattern of baldness - simply progressed.

I think it is him.

RE: Eye color... they definitely have bright light on them in the newer picture.  But 'Trevor's' L eye (facing us) looks hazel rather than blue, imo.

ETA: an additional picture - the eyebrow is very long just like 'older Trevor's' is.  'Older Trevor' has had his brows groomed.  And the lower lip is identical to 'older Trevor' in the additional circa 2000 pic.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

thats definitely him.  eyecolors can be weird.  my eyes are grey, but depending on the light, they can look blue or green. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Here is a Websleuth's thread from February 2010 where they think Trevor matches a unidentified dead body from the doe network:  http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320umaz.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96380
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=statro link=topic=25780.msg1694002#msg1694002 date=1281636675]
    Though, unless I'm reading the links wrong, it talks about a lightening or darkening of the eye colour, not an actual change in the colour.  To me that read that the actual colour of your eyes itself does not change, as in, your eyes wouldn't go from brown to blue, but that if for example, you had dark blue eyes as a child, it is possible that your eyes could change in adulthood to a light blue.  Admittedly, I might be misunderstanding it.
    [/quote]

No, you are probably understanding it better than me -- I just did a cursory read. 

Regardless, I still think the picture looks like him.  The nose and the hairline are real giveaways.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

IMO... that photo of the two of them looks shopped. 

Wut, it just looks weird cos his head is in contrast to the shirt. The picture is very contrasty because as Ron can attest, it's hard to take a picture of pale white people with black people. Always the black guy gets all darkened and the whitey is bleached out.

And he did mention being somewhat romantically involved when he first posted.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25780.msg1694389#msg1694389 date=1281685833]
    thats definitely him.  eyecolors can be weird.  my eyes are grey, but depending on the light, they can look blue or green. 
    [/quote]

Also in photos taken with a built in flash (especially on film cameras 10 years ago) tend to make blue & hazel eyes look brown. Same thing with video & film. When I take photos of people I try to use as much natural light as possible. I have tons of photos of myself looking like I have brown eyes, when they are a blue/purple.

I don't think that the photo of the two is 'shopped'. It appears to be an onboard flash washing out the lighter guy behind.

Still don't know if I think it is him or not though.

Looks like the same dude to me.  Just aged.

My husband has hazel eyes.  Depending on the day, what he is wearing and the lighting, his eyes may look blue, green or sometimes brown.  His id says hazel but he has been questioned when id'd because his eye color at that particular time looks blue or brown.

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=25780.msg1694009#msg1694009 date=1281637570]
    Look at the recession of his hairline under the "bangs" the hair is brushed forward to lessen the appearance of thinning hair - the more recent "Trevor" picture has that same pattern of baldness - simply progressed.

I think it is him.

RE: Eye color... they definitely have bright light on them in the newer picture.  But 'Trevor's' L eye (facing us) looks hazel rather than blue, imo.

ETA: an additional picture - the eyebrow is very long just like 'older Trevor's' is.  'Older Trevor' has had his brows groomed.  And the lower lip is identical to 'older Trevor' in the additional circa 2000 pic.
    [/quote]                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Maybe it's just me,but does anyone else think he looks alot older than 38?
    It might just be the premature grey that's throwing me off though.The whole eye color difference is strange also.If it is him I hope that his family will get to know that he is alive and well very soon.
    "She's Alive!"

Good morning Sir:

I am the Las Vegas Metro Police Detective assigned to the Missing Persons case of Mr. Trevor Angell. Would you please call me so we can discuss this case. I pray that you are indeed with Mr. Angell. As an adult , he can go where he pleases and I cannot release any information to his family whatsoever. I need to speak with you ASAP and Mr. Angell as well. Please know that I will keep our conversation in confidence. Please call me RIGHT NOW .

DET. DAN HOLLEY
        LVMPD MISSING PERSONS SECTION
        (702) 828-5999

:2huh:  He won't see this unless he logs in again.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

:2huh: :2sad:

Wowzer.

If you log back in Det. Dan Holley, I'd suggest emailing him at least.

Thank you so much for the e-mail tip. I have e-mailed this poster. Hopefully he will answer soon. I am not very familiar with this computer social networking stuff. I am so thankful you took the time to advise me of the e-mail route. Thanks again ////

:2huh: ITS THE LAW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=25780.msg1720628#msg1720628 date=1285175012]
    :2huh: ITS THE LAW!!
    [/quote]

:2huh: I know!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=DANLAW00 link=topic=25780.msg1720622#msg1720622 date=1285174273]
         Thank you so much for the e-mail tip. I have e-mailed this poster. Hopefully he will answer soon. I am not very familiar with this computer social networking stuff. I am so thankful you took the time to advise me of the e-mail route. Thanks again ////
    [/quote]

detective fail. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

(I had to mark with nothing interesting to say, sorry)

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25780.msg1720640#msg1720640 date=1285176311]
    detective fail. 
    [/quote]

:lol:

Thread Information