Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

First off, I love your website. I been reading it for almost a year now. I just now started to create an account because I need advice from you guys.

I was looking at missing, a television program which features missing people, usually children, and I saw someone that I recognized.

My roommate, well right now he's just sort of a friend of mine, was on the show, and I'm so shocked and confused. He is not missing. From what I know, he has problems with his family and he stayed with his parents and they kicked him out on the street. I met him last summer 09. I was so shocked to hear that he has been missing for almost a decade.

I first met him in Vegas. Me and another friend decided to give him a place to live, he was living at motel after motel, so we decided to let him stay with us, and he pays rent, and he is a normal guy. He has seizures but we think nothing of it, he's a sweet guy.

I even had a sort of relationship with him, and this is extremely confusing.

I'm in California right now for vacation, but he's one of my roomates in vegas, he's not there right now because he's a freight driver.

I'm just scared because I don't know if he was a felon or anything, and I live in the same roof as him.

I uploaded the episode, I am almost certain this is him, based on the name and picture, and location.

What should I do, should I inform the police?

Re: Trevor Angell - missing since 2000

I don't know how to edit posts, but his name is Trevor.

Was there a telephone number at the end of the show? (sorry I didn't watch it - hubs is asleep beside me)

I can't say what I would do...  that is difficult.

Oh and only premium members can edit posts. :)  One of the perks!

Welcome.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Do you have any pictures of him? Post some here so people can give you advise if its him or not. Then call the number at the end of the show or the local police.

Oh my goodness.  I am not sure what I would do.  I guess I would talk to him first?
    My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.....

[quote author=OldFashioned link=topic=25780.msg1652578#msg1652578 date=1277115147]
    What should I do, should I inform the police?
    [/quote]

The National Center for Missing Adults has Trevor Angell listed -- http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200300860W

His listing there says to contact Las Vegas Metro Police Department at (702) 229-2907.

His missing persons story was also aired on America's Most Wanted in April of this year. It doesn't mention that he has committed any crimes, just that he is missing and his family wants to know where he is.

Video: [flash=200,200]http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid41808384001?bclid=78510451001&bctid=78534 131001[/flash]

On the AMW website you can report an anonymous tip, or call them at 1-800-CRIME-TV.  http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=69531

Even if he doesn't want to reunite with his family, reporting it could at least let them know he is alive and OK (if he is indeed this missing person).
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

How interesting. I wonder if you could call and just let them know that he is ok. He never mentioned his family?

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=25780.msg1652654#msg1652654 date=1277131634]
    How interesting. I wonder if you could call and just let them know that he is ok. He never mentioned his family?
    [/quote]

He may want away from his family for a reason. I'd be pissed if anyone contacted my family and told them where I was-especially my mother.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=25780.msg1652667#msg1652667 date=1277132496]

He may want away from his family for a reason. I'd be pissed if anyone contacted my family and told them where I was-especially my mother.
    [/quote]I am just wondering if the The National Center for Missing Adults could contact the family to let them know he is okay without giving up information on his location.

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=25780.msg1652682#msg1652682 date=1277133909]
    I am just wondering if the The National Center for Missing Adults could contact the family to let them know he is okay without giving up information on his location.
    [/quote]

That's a good point. He should find out before he divulges any information.

i would let his family know, just because i couldnt deal with knowing people are agonizing over his disapperence every day of their lives and i could do something to stop it. The pain of not knowing what has happened to someone you love is awful.

I would contact the pd and have them contact the family for you.

Good Luck and welcome to MDS  :2wave:

Olivia

I have a question - how can he be a freight driver if he has seizures?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=25780.msg1653065#msg1653065 date=1277152194]
    I have a question - how can he be a freight driver if he has seizures?
    [/quote]

maybe he only has them in his sleep?  i dont know.  are people who only seize in their sleep allowed to drive? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Olivia

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=25780.msg1652682#msg1652682 date=1277133909]
    I am just wondering if the The National Center for Missing Adults could contact the family to let them know he is okay without giving up information on his location.
    [/quote]

I am pretty sure they can do that as being missing is not a crime.  They have no right to tell the family where he is unless he okays it.

Wow!  I always watch those kinds of shows waiting for the one time I recognize someone.  It has never happened, but I guess it happens sometimes (like to you!). 

You really don't know WHY he left so I definatey don't think you should call and divulge where he is, but I agree that calling the annoymous tip line to say he is ok so that his family isn't so worried is reasonable.... I mean the worst thing that could happen is that they say they wont accept the tip without more info and then you can hang up and either talk to your roommate first or think it over more....

Tough call though!

In my opinion, ou should talk with him. you don't know if it's him, and if so, why he's a missing person. If he's the same person, maybe you could convince him to call police to inform his family he's ok and wants (not) them to know where he is. Anyway, if it's him, he should not be in missing person anymore, so police must be informed.

I have to wait a few days when I'm back in Nevada. I totally want to talk to him about this.

It's him no doubt.

[quote author=OldFashioned link=topic=25780.msg1654892#msg1654892 date=1277358511]
    I have to wait a few days when I'm back in Nevada. I totally want to talk to him about this.

It's him no doubt.
    [/quote]

Make sure to keep us posted!!  Best of luck.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Welcome to MDS  :-)

It's a tough call but if that were me i'd probably make an annonomous call. I think no matter what happened, there are obviously people out there that care about him and would surely appreciate just knowing he is alive and well.

I'm not sure how missing persons go about things in America but here in England you can just say, yep i'm fine and that you don't want to be contacted. It's very confidential.

Good luck and let us know the outcome!
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

its not a crime to be a missing person.  i sincerely believe that the family had=s every single right to know that at least he is alive and okay.  as far as the authorities, they cant tell the fmaily anything other than he is okay and thats it. 

shitty stuff but true.  i also know that some detectives will try to talk to the person that was originally missing and try to talk them into contacting the fmaily themselves but they cant force them.

i know this from personal experience of course. 

I wonder how things went with the OP and roomie.

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=25780.msg1670579#msg1670579 date=1279083783]
    I wonder how things went with the OP and roomie.
    [/quote]

Don't you hate it when they come here and start something and we never get to find out how it ended?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25780.msg1670762#msg1670762 date=1279090978]
    Don't you hate it when they come here and start something and we never get to find out how it ended?
    [/quote]Yes! I love suspense, but not indefinite suspense :lol:

Update

Suspense ended.  :2smiley:

We got married last Friday. From what he told me, he's refusing to talk to his parents, and he's gonna talk to his sister on facebook but I don't know, what matters is that he's alive, and this program and his parents are making me mad.

I hope now that we're partners, he can be more trustworthy and honest with me, and maybe he can talk to his parents, hopefully.

Thank you all for your support. :2wave:

[quote author=OldFashioned link=topic=25780.msg1692367#msg1692367 date=1281442464]
    Update

Suspense ended.  :2smiley:

We got married last Friday. From what he told me, he's refusing to talk to his parents, and he's gonna talk to his sister on facebook but I don't know, what matters is that he's alive, and this program and his parents are making me mad.

I hope now that we're partners, he can be more trustworthy and honest with me, and maybe he can talk to his parents, hopefully.

Thank you all for your support. :2wave:

[/quote]

Congratulations!! 

Thread Information