Thread: Kristy Kohler - 6 March 2010

Olivia

Kristy Kohler - 6 March 2010

http://www.myspace.com/kristykohler83

Partial obituary - 

Kristy N. Kohler passed away on March 6, 2010. She was the devoted daughter of Robert Dean Kohler, Jr. and Sara L. Kohler. ...

Her memorial page....

http://www.myspace.com/250543024

From her BLOG:

Apr 23, 2009
    ***Newness***
    Current mood:chill

It isnt always as bad as it seems.. At first it hurts and ur super sad and depressed an all that shit, but as tha days go by u remember y u did what u did an it doesnt seem so bad. I have recently freed(if thats a word) myself from "the plague" and am okay with it. Some things just arent meant to be and trying to force it only makes it worse. I am happy with my decision. I am about to embark on a new life lived only for myself, my family, and my three angels. I have let too much time pass by not living right and have missed out on many blessings...both physical and spiritually. Kyleigh, Kaiden, and Khaadir are 1st and foremost, so if u not ready 2 take a backseat to that then i'll cut it super short now.. I love you Pook and Tweety. Shout out to my webmaster..u tha shit baby..soooowoooop.. (u kno who thats 4)

Follow
    Apr 23, 2009
    ***Newness***

It isnt always as bad as it seems.. At first it hurts and ur super sad and depressed an all that shit, but as tha days go by u remember y u did what u did an it doesnt seem so bad. I have recently freed(if thats a word) myself from "the plague" and am okay with it. Some things just arent meant to be and trying to force it only makes it worse. I am happy with my decision. I am about to embark on a new life lived only for myself, my family, and my three angels. I have let too much time pass by not living right and have missed out on many blessings...both physical and spiritually. Kyleigh, Kaiden, and Khaadir are 1st and foremost, so if u not ready 2 take a backseat to that then i'll cut it super short now.. I love you Pook and Tweety. Shout out to my webmaster..u tha shit baby..soooowoooop.. (u kno who thats 4)
    3:19 PM
    LikeYou liked this • Unlike·Comment (2).Post a comment... Post
    one day at a time
    well ur right. im maken a turn for the good too. my life is feelin pretty good right now. i hope that ur turn is for the 3est. holla at me.
    its not soooowooop, its crip!!!!

2 years ago

Shannon Pounds
    YOU ARE A TRIP!!! POOK AND TWEETY LOVE YOU BACK!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART *EVEN WHEN WE WAS LITTLE* I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOUR CHANGES WORK OUT FOR THE BETTER!!
    2 years ago
    .. Oct 4, 2008
    !!!!! men!!!!!

Just when u think u got it all figured out... Good man, nu baby, nu house(but dont get it twisted, tha house isnt urs) shit hits tha fan. Sum men r such oinkers that its very sad. I have had my share and still stuck in it. Dont be a housewife until ur married. Niggas get 2 used to that shit an expect it daily. I used to enjoy tha thought of being a house wife to a good dude but my dreams have been hopelessly shut down. Be careful who u let in ur bed....

Follow
    Apr 23, 2009
    ***Newness***

3:19 PM
    LikeYou liked this • Unlike·Comment (2).Post a comment... Post
    one day at a time
    well ur right. im maken a turn for the good too. my life is feelin pretty good right now. i hope that ur turn is for the 3est. holla at me.
    its not soooowooop, its crip!!!!

2 years ago

Shannon Pounds
    YOU ARE A TRIP!!! POOK AND TWEETY LOVE YOU BACK!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART *EVEN WHEN WE WAS LITTLE* I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOUR CHANGES WORK OUT FOR THE BETTER!!
    2 years ago
    .. Oct 4, 2008
    !!!!! men!!!!!

Just when u think u got it all figured out... Good man, nu baby, nu house(but dont get it twisted, tha house isnt urs) shit hits tha fan. Sum men r such oinkers that its very sad. I have had my share and still stuck in it. Dont be a housewife until ur married. Niggas get 2 used to that shit an expect it daily. I used to enjoy tha thought of being a house wife to a good dude but my dreams have been hopelessly shut down. Be careful who u let in ur bed....
    5:46 PM
    LikeYou liked this • Unlike·Comment .Post a comment... Post.. Jan 8, 2008
    So stuck....

Im so stuck between a rock and a hard place its sickening. So sick of tha same lame ass stories lame ass niggas. Just all things lame. Ugh! Men get on my last nerve. Shouldnt catagorize all of u on acct of a couple huh? Aiight i take that bak! If u not "that nigga!" feel free 2 holla!

oops sorry, dont know what it double posted everything :(

Thread Information