Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Teen girl punched after jaywalking by Seattle Cop

Re: Teen girl punched after jaywalking by Seattle Cop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25715.msg1649429#msg1649429 date=1276753904]

[/quote]

I know you're not giving me the  face.

:-P

If jaywalking was why she got punched this would be fucked up.  Happily it wasn't.

CHICKEN HEAD.

It's on.

i punched a kid in the face in the street my senior year of high school for calling me a chicken head. 
    i will not be disrespected.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=25715.msg1649468#msg1649468 date=1276756253]
    i punched a kid in the face in the street my senior year of high school for calling me a chicken head. 
    i will not be disrespected.
    [/quote]
    I punched a boy in the face my senior year of high school for throwing a bug at me.
    We were both surprised by the outcome.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25715.msg1649472#msg1649472 date=1276756367]
    I punched a boy in the face my senior year of high school for throwing a bug at me.
    We were both surprised by the outcome.
    [/quote] :lol: :lol:

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25715.msg1649365#msg1649365 date=1276745854]
    so, off topic but how do we all feel about abortion?

:lol:
    [/quote]
    Abortions for some, small miniature American flags for others!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0617102punch1.html
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

JUNE 17--One of the teenage girls seen tussling with a Seattle cop on a recent viral video was arrested last year for assaulting a sheriff's deputy, records show. Marilyn Levias, 19, was busted last February after cops were called to a residential treatment center where the young woman had been abusive to staff (Levias was scheduled to be transported to a foster home). According to the below probable cause affidavit sworn by King County Sheriff's Office Detective Eleanor Broggi, Levias became "loud an uncooperative" and told two deputies to "Fuck Off." At one point, she allegedly pushed Deputy Amy Zarelli, causing her to fall, with Levias landing atop her. After Levias was handcuffed, she kicked Zarelli in the stomach and called her a "bitch." The charge against Levias, a first-time offender, was dismissed on "deferred disposition" after she completed the terms of community supervision. The other young woman seen in the recent video, Angel Rosenthal, 17, has been arrested twice in the past two years. She was busted in early-2008 for auto theft, as detailed in a probable cause affidavit sworn by a Kent Police Department officer. In an interview with police, Rosenthal admitted using a screw driver to "break the ignition and start" a Dodge Caravan. The juvenile case against Rosenthal was dismissed after Rosenthal received a "deferred disposition." She was arrested again last August for allegedly punching and robbing a 14-year-old boy, according to a Seattle Police Department probable cause affidavit. The robbery case was dismissed earlier this year. Levias and Rosenthal were arrested Monday afternoon after tangling with Officer Ian Walsh, who tried to cite Levias for jaywalking outside a Seattle high school. As seen in the video shot by an onlooker, Rosenthal was punched in the face by Walsh after she pushed the cop and tried to intervene in his arrest of Levias. (5 pages)

hmmm, what a suprise

I also think the cop was completely justified. If this was 2 males one of them would have been dead. I am sure they weren't actually stopped for jaywalking, that was just an excuse to stop them for something else.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=25715.msg1650679#msg1650679 date=1276878245]
    I also think the cop was completely justified. If this was 2 males one of them would have been dead. I am sure they weren't actually stopped for jaywalking, that was just an excuse to stop them for something else.[/quote]

huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=puke link=topic=25715.msg1650672#msg1650672 date=1276877939]
    hmmm, what a suprise
    [/quote]No kidding.

[quote author=puke link=topic=25715.msg1650670#msg1650670 date=1276877902]
    JUNE 17--One of the teenage girls seen tussling with a Seattle cop on a recent viral video was arrested last year for assaulting a sheriff's deputy, records show. Marilyn Levias, 19, was busted last February after cops were called to a residential treatment center where the young woman had been abusive to staff (Levias was scheduled to be transported to a foster home). According to the below probable cause affidavit sworn by King County Sheriff's Office Detective Eleanor Broggi, Levias became "loud an uncooperative" and told two deputies to "Fuck Off." At one point, she allegedly pushed Deputy Amy Zarelli, causing her to fall, with Levias landing atop her. After Levias was handcuffed, she kicked Zarelli in the stomach and called her a "bitch." The charge against Levias, a first-time offender, was dismissed on "deferred disposition" after she completed the terms of community supervision. The other young woman seen in the recent video, Angel Rosenthal, 17, has been arrested twice in the past two years. She was busted in early-2008 for auto theft, as detailed in a probable cause affidavit sworn by a Kent Police Department officer. In an interview with police, Rosenthal admitted using a screw driver to "break the ignition and start" a Dodge Caravan. The juvenile case against Rosenthal was dismissed after Rosenthal received a "deferred disposition." She was arrested again last August for allegedly punching and robbing a 14-year-old boy, according to a Seattle Police Department probable cause affidavit. The robbery case was dismissed earlier this year. Levias and Rosenthal were arrested Monday afternoon after tangling with Officer Ian Walsh, who tried to cite Levias for jaywalking outside a Seattle high school. As seen in the video shot by an onlooker, Rosenthal was punched in the face by Walsh after she pushed the cop and tried to intervene in his arrest of Levias. (5 pages)
    [/quote]

These girls sound charming  :2eyesbleed:

So, the cop was just the hand of Karma. He was getting her back for the 14 year old boy she punched while robbing. :lol:

Karma will get you, No matter what.

I'm not kidding, I've never felt LESS sorry for someone who got punched in the face. :lol:  I saw nothing on that video that would make me feel sorry for her.  Like, I TRIED to get all righteously angry at the cop and take her side, but I really just can't. 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=25715.msg1650862#msg1650862 date=1276894002]
    I'm not kidding, I've never felt LESS sorry for someone who got punched in the face. :lol:  I saw nothing on that video that would make me feel sorry for her.  Like, I TRIED to get all righteously angry at the cop and take her side, but I really just can't. 
    [/quote]

:lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=25715.msg1650679#msg1650679 date=1276878245]
    I also think the cop was completely justified. If this was 2 males one of them would have been dead. I am sure they weren't actually stopped for jaywalking, that was just an excuse to stop them for something else.
    [/quote]

I get what you mean. Cops will have a hunch about someone and will wait for them to do something illegal in order to legally detain them.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

SEATTLE - It was a secret meeting that no one could have predicted. Seventeen-year-old Angela Rosenthal apologized to Seattle Officer Ian Walsh for a Monday afternoon videotaped confrontation outside Franklin High School.

"Angela wanted to apologize directly to the officer, and the officer was good enough to meet with her and accept her apology," says Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle President James Kelly in a written statement.

Kelly called the Seattle Police Department Thursday night to set up the meeting.

"The two met today just to see if we could calm down a growing volatile situation," said Kelly in the statement. "This is the first step toward reconciliation and healing."

On Monday, Officer Walsh attempted to arrest 19-year-old Marilyn Levias for jaywalking across Martin Luther King Jr. Way South. Levias was defiant. Rosenthal pushed the officer and made disparaging comments to him during the arrest. That is when Walsh is shown hitting Rosenthal in the face.

The videotape has caused a political controversy for Interim Police Chief John Diaz, He is currently one of two candidates for Seattle's top cop position. In a written statement today released by the Seattle Police Department Diaz called Rosenthal brave and mature and "we hope that this meeting will take the focus off the video clip and place it where it belongs, the need for the renewed commitment to a conversation about race and social justice in this city."

Several hours after the meeting, King County Prosecutors charged Rosenthal with third degree assault. If convicted, Rosenthal could face a maximum sentence of 30 days in juvenile detention and up to a year probation.

KING 5 attempted to reach Rosenthal at her Seattle home but she declined to comment on the meeting.
    http://www.nwcn.com/news/SPD-officer-meets-with-girl-he-punched-96694979.html

It's good to see that she can admit that she was in the wrong, Even if Ron cannot.

Okay.  Well her respectability just jumped by like a 1000 pts in my personal view.  I don't know if she has some other motivation for asking to meet with him, but if it's as cut and dry as her wanting to apologize, kudos to her.  That jab to the face must have woken her up. :lol:

I'm glad she apologized, and I hope it is a turning point for her.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25715.msg1650680#msg1650680 date=1276878594]
    huh?
    [/quote]

For some reason they seemed suspicious so when they jaywalked he stopped them. Then they started being combative which only confirmed his suspicion so he attempted to detain them.

Her lawyer  probably advised her to do this.

I am sure this might have been mentioned but am too lazy to read the 10 pages of posts...  I know that jaywalking seems like such a ridiculous thing to get stopped for, since people do it all the time and never get stopped for it.  However, had this cop not stopped them and they got nailed by a huge truck and died, he would have been shit on for not doing his job.  It's a lose/lose for him. 

I, too, don't feel bad for these chicks.  Had they just stood there and listened to what he had to say, they might have gotten away with a ticket. 

Thread Information