Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hansen shot Melissa Barnes in the head

Re: Paul Hansen shot Melissa Barnes in the head

Murderous, guitar playing assholes. 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=25691.msg1647401#msg1647401 date=1276552812]
    Really???  Even if she wouldn't think twice about stabbing you in the dick?
    [/quote]

you just admitted ted bundy was hot. pot meet kettle.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25691.msg1647403#msg1647403 date=1276552863]
    This is crazy. He said they didn't look hardcore, and I'm saying that no matter what they look like bad shit can go down at their show. You're trying to give me a heart episode, and I'm not going for it.

[/quote]You didn't say "no matter what they look like bad shit can go down at their show"
    you said "they look like ANYONE ELSE who commits a crime"

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=25691.msg1647401#msg1647401 date=1276552812]
    Really???  Even if she wouldn't think twice about stabbing you in the dick?
    [/quote]I'm about to stab him in the dick. Where's my heart smiley?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25691.msg1647411#msg1647411 date=1276553103]
    You didn't say "no matter what they look like bad shit can go down at their show"
    you said "they look like ANYONE ELSE who commits a crime"
    [/quote]
    And they do. Yet they committed no crime. Fascinating stuff.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25691.msg1647383#msg1647383 date=1276552385]
    Thanks DS (even though Jodi hasn't been convicted).
    Just a pet peeve when people go on appearances like that. Middle aged rockers can be dangerous when there's gunplay and booze involved. Sorry PCP. Doesn't mean they're all coldblooded killers, but it's not an impossibility for there to be trouble, obviously. I mean ask Ms. Barnes....oh wait.
    [/quote]

You're totally misunderstanding me. I was referring to some posts where MkeGal65  was saying something to the effect that neighbors would be subjected to/ bothered by the "hard core" scene etc and I wanted to point out that this band was far from hard core which she totally agreed with once she saw the song list and pics. Yes there are bands that have a hard core and somewhat dangerous fan base that like to fight etc but I just don't think these guys fit that.

As far as the band, they just hired this dude in March so I can't give them any culpability. There's no such things as background checks with bands, you basically advertise , set up auditions and if someone can play your shit, they have gear etc they are in. There's even less scrutiny from an average cover band like this one. There's no way they could have known what this guy was going to do and it should only reflect on the perp, not the band unless they in someway incited this behavior.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25691.msg1647415#msg1647415 date=1276553173]
    And they do. Yet they committed no crime. Fascinating stuff.
    [/quote]then they look like ANYONE, not ANYONE ELSE

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25691.msg1647418#msg1647418 date=1276553297]
    then they look like ANYONE, not ANYONE ELSE

[/quote]

You should take out your aggression one someone who is handy. Let's see....maybe... Chaunce! Hold on. I'll get you a knife.  :-)

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25691.msg1647423#msg1647423 date=1276553409]
    You should take out your aggression one someone who is handy. Let's see....maybe... Chaunce! Hold on. I'll get you a knife.  :-)
    [/quote]He stepped out. It's either Bowie or Ron.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=25691.msg1647417#msg1647417 date=1276553287]
    You're totally misunderstanding me. I was referring to some posts where MkeGal65  was saying something to the effect that neighbors would be subjected to/ bothered by the "hard core" scene etc and I wanted to point out that this band was far from hard core which she totally agreed with once she saw the song list and pics. Yes there are bands that have a hard core and somewhat dangerous fan base that like to fight etc but I just don't think these guys fit that.

As far as the band, they just hired this dude in March so I can't give them any culpability. There's no such things as background checks with bands, you basically advertise , set up auditions and if someone can play your shit, they have gear etc they are in. There's even less scrutiny from an average cover band like this one. There's no way they could have known what this guy was going to do and it should only reflect on the perp, not the band unless they in someway incited this behavior.
    [/quote]
    Now I understand you. Got it.
    But there need to be gun checks for real. Fuck that mess. No guns at my fucking party. Jeez.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25691.msg1647418#msg1647418 date=1276553297]
    then they look like ANYONE, not ANYONE ELSE

[/quote]
    Finals got you down?
    Buck up, soldier. You graduated! :-D

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25691.msg1647423#msg1647423 date=1276553409]
    You should take out your aggression one someone who is handy.[/quote]

I'm still here if the forum wants to beat me up some more :)

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25691.msg1647428#msg1647428 date=1276553479]
    He stepped out. It's either Bowie or Ron.
    [/quote]

Let me know when he's back and I'll see if I can piss you off.

[quote author=MkeGal65 link=topic=25691.msg1647432#msg1647432 date=1276553564]
    I'm still here if the forum wants to beat me up some more :)
    [/quote]

Yeah, no. I'm talking about real people and real injuries with real blood.

No idea how credible this poster was to another forum, but some good points about the band....changing their pages to private isn't like major condolences to the family...

From: topix forum post 4 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/york...KTDP4#comments
    The band sucked and the bass player was a wacko! I love how the f^&ken band say's "we left before the indecent happened" BULLSHIT members of the band were still there. The bass player has been with the band since February and just by talking to him you could tell he was a loose screw. Security should have tossed his ass but I guess that would have taken balls on there part. Melissa was a great sweet person and I feel for her husband and family. I'm not saying the band is responsible but they act like nothing happened "No apologies, no condolences no nothing on there shi#$y website no acknowledgment what so ever" The band should have looked into this clowns background. I talked to the guy for five minutes at one of there shows in York and could tell he was wacked and very unstable. For the band to say they didn't really know him and he was only with them for two months is a cop out(Losers).

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25691.msg1647429#msg1647429 date=1276553509]
    Now I understand you. Got it.
    But there need to be gun checks for real. Fuck that mess. No guns at my fucking party. Jeez.
    Finals got you down?
    Buck up, soldier. You graduated! :-D
    [/quote]

Yeah that would be nice, but I doubt they can afford metal detectors and honestly I would expect trouble from a 30 or over crowd listening to "Dream on" by Aerosmith with their bic lighters in the air.  :lol:

Clearly this Paul dude was depressed and had a gun and he did what he did. I'd like to understand what the first girl said to him to set him off.  They are trying to load out, the equipment van gets stuck, a girl approaches to help so he puts her in a choke hold? Maybe she told them that they sucked.

I'd like to find out what set him off.

FTR, Ron, I've never even considered bringing a weapon to a gig.  The gun could have been in his shit in the van, so a check at the door might not have helped anything.  :|

Video up with witness statements http://www.ydr.com/ci_15290603

[quote author=MkeGal65 link=topic=25691.msg1647439#msg1647439 date=1276553865]
    No idea how credible this poster was to another forum, but some good points about the band....changing their pages to private isn't like major condolences to the family...

From: topix forum post 4 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/york...KTDP4#comments
    The band sucked and the bass player was a wacko! I love how the f^&ken band say's "we left before the indecent happened" BULLSHIT members of the band were still there. The bass player has been with the band since February and just by talking to him you could tell he was a loose screw. Security should have tossed his ass but I guess that would have taken balls on there part. Melissa was a great sweet person and I feel for her husband and family. I'm not saying the band is responsible but they act like nothing happened "No apologies, no condolences no nothing on there shi#$y website no acknowledgment what so ever" The band should have looked into this clowns background. I talked to the guy for five minutes at one of there shows in York and could tell he was wacked and very unstable. For the band to say they didn't really know him and he was only with them for two months is a cop out(Losers).
    [/quote]

I saw that, I doubt a small scale cover band playing a house part has any roadies so I'm sure they were still there loading out. maybe they meant that they were outside of the party.

Yep.

Family friend Joe Colonna was at the party, with about 100 others. He said this morning that the band had packed up in the midst of a downpour. Their van was loaded, but it kept getting stuck in the mud when they tried to leave.

Many musicians are odd people, if they show up to practice, they have their gear and they play well what else do you want? Unless they start causing fights at gigs, which is what happened with our last guitarist so we fired him. But that took two years to manifest. I can't blame the band, this is like the worst thing that could happen to them.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=25691.msg1647443#msg1647443 date=1276554043]
    Yeah that would be nice, but I doubt they can afford metal detectors and honestly I would expect trouble from a 30 or over crowd listening to "Dream on" by Aerosmith with their bic lighters in the air.  :lol:

Clearly this Paul dude was depressed and had a gun and he did what he did. I'd like to understand what the first girl said to him to set him off.  They are trying to load out, the equipment van gets stuck, a girl approaches to help so he puts her in a choke hold? Maybe she told them that they sucked.

I'd like to find out what set him off.

FTR, Ron, I've never even considered bringing a weapon to a gig.  The gun could have been in his shit in the van, so a check at the door might not have helped anything.  :|
    [/quote]
    Yea, I was thinking quick pat downs, not metal detectors. I mean it would take seconds, it's not like you're opening peoples cigarette packs looking for weed (or worse).

But that whole "I'm going to my car, getting my gun, and shooting everyone!" shit is unavoidable. :-P

I wonder what set this shit off.

Just checked the band's myspace and facebook.......no condolences....... I certainly hope they are making serious condolences behind the scenes to Melissa's family.

So MkeGal, what's your connection to this woman and the case that has kept you online for the past 9 hours, feverishly hitting refresh over and over?
    Team Leyash

[quote author=sheeppiss link=topic=25691.msg1647468#msg1647468 date=1276555498]
    So MkeGal, what's your connection to this woman and the case that has kept you online for the past 9 hours, feverishly hitting refresh over and over?  [/quote]

I have friends in the area and the circumstances/lack of apparent motive piqued my interest.  Rainy day and I'm very very fortunate to have an uber high speed connection and a new top of the line Macbook pro.  I'm doing some serious multi-tasking (nothing especially productive, just lots of cyber lives going on at once).

[quote author=MkeGal65 link=topic=25691.msg1647075#msg1647075 date=1276538278]
    Hey, somebody on the Saint Melissa was in such a rural area not bothering a soul with her paid entrance parties explain this to me...

The murderer....... was TACKLED on a neighbor's property.  Murderer with a gun running on a NEIGHBOR's property after dark.  From her party.  A paid employee of her party no less.  And from the police quote, the murderer was held on the neighbor's land til cops arrived.

A murderer running on the neighbors' property.  Does that sound like some oversensitive unaffected stick up the ass neighbor?   "He was tackled by another person at the party" in an adjacent property, Newberry Township Police Chief John Snyder said. Hansen was held there until officers arrived, police said.

From many media reports one here:  http://www.yorkdispatch.com/ci_15289059
    [/quote]

Yes he was tackled on the neighbors property because He RAN. No one can control where the MURDER ran too.. She shouldn't have to Screen the band members who she paid to play. The BAND should've screened their own members. I live right down the street and I NEVER heard them.. I knew the neighbors and Not ONCE did one of them complain. EVER. So you who lives so far away.. back off. I live there I know what is going on it's not hear say or assumption from my point as it is for you. She hired a "rock and roll band" who had a good rep in the area to play for her party. Yup so she got what she deserved right?? Come on!  

[quote author=steelerschick84 link=topic=25691.msg1647473#msg1647473 date=1276555810]
    I live right down the street and I NEVER heard them.. I knew the neighbors and Not ONCE did one of them complain. EVER. So you who lives so far away.. back off. I live there I know what is going on it's not hear say or assumption from my point as it is for you.[/quote]

You, who have not feverishly refreshed this thread all day, BACK OFF ME and go back read my posts in the entire thread, not just the parts you wanted to get pissed off about.

Yeah, I'm far away.  My friends in the area are certainly not and everything I posted was accurate and correct. 

Or are you just determined to be a shit stirrer?  You come in here just to stir up shit? That really annoys me. 

[quote author=MkeGal65 link=topic=25691.msg1647481#msg1647481 date=1276556134]
    You, who have not feverishly refreshed this thread all day, BACK OFF ME and go back read my posts in the entire thread, not just the parts you wanted to get pissed off about.

Yeah, I'm far away.  My friends in the area are certainly not and everything I posted was accurate and correct. 

Or are you just determined to be a shit stirrer?  You come in here just to stir up shit? That really annoys me. 
    [/quote]
    Your right I am the one who started talking bad about the victim (my friend) from the very beginning. This article was not about her or what she did wrong it was about what He did wrong. Yet you couldn't help yourself in putting some blame on her. Who cares what she did, no matter what she did not deserve what she got even in the slightest. So yup you pissed me off from the first post. I know you have friends in the area which is why I said "hear say". I read your post. I am not hear to stir up shit I am hear to talk about What this Guy took away. Correct I do not refresh All day unlike you, I have a life to keep up with  :-)

Her myspace (private)

http://www.myspace.com/209184876

Steelerschick84, I didn't attack your friend.........This sound attacky?.....reply 12 where I stated by no means did I mean to imply that she wasn't a completely innocent victim in this case.........or reply 19......This was a sad tragedy, and this young woman's life was a tragic loss. ..............This was a sad tragedy, and this young woman's life was a tragic loss. .......or reply 22.........I'm sorry you lost Melissa.  I sincerely believe the good and light in her life was a great loss to her friends and family.....etc etc etc..... the posts are there unedited.

I totally came down on your friend's PARTY.  Look how it turned out. 

[quote author=MkeGal65 link=topic=25691.msg1647494#msg1647494 date=1276557393]
    Steelerschick84, I didn't attack your friend.........This sound attacky?.....reply 12 where I stated by no means did I mean to imply that she wasn't a completely innocent victim in this case.........or reply 19......This was a sad tragedy, and this young woman's life was a tragic loss. ..............This was a sad tragedy, and this young woman's life was a tragic loss. .......or reply 22.........I'm sorry you lost Melissa.  I sincerely believe the good and light in her life was a great loss to her friends and family.....etc etc etc..... the posts are there unedited.

I totally came down on your friend's PARTY.  Look how it turned out. 

[/quote]
    I do understand you were attacking her party and bringing up that her neighbors had a problem with it and all I said was I am a neighbor.. never has my dog/animal ever been attacked, i never had people from any of her parties come onto my land and never did I have a problem with her. The Band that played there was a great group of guys and it is a shame that this new comer had to do this but I have a feeling that if melissa wouldn't have stepped in then Holly or someone else would've been the victim and if not that night he would've snapped on someone else it just happened to be melissa at her own house during her own party. 

Thread Information