Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1291

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Are you not friends with her on Facebook? She used to post pics all the time literally stalking this woman outside of her house and shit, and post threatening things. She went to the court to TESTIFY when this woman tried to change her name....presumably to get away from crazy shit like that.
    I remember the one she recorded where she got some store owner to say something about her posting stuff?? and how they were going to follow the stepmom around. I didn't know about all the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I remember the one she recorded where she got some store owner to say something about her posting stuff?? and how they were going to follow the stepmom around. I didn't know about all the rest.
    Yeah, they went to court. It is...unwise.

I mean best case scenario you are agitating a murderer who didn't hesitate to kill a child and could therefor totally do something like shoot you and claim self defense.
    Worst case scenario you are harassing an innocent person.

Either way, you're not doing anything helpful

I think that "best" and "worst" is backwards.

Or maybe I'm just narcissistic as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    I think that "best" and "worst" is backwards.

Or maybe I'm just narcissistic as fuck.
    For me the best case scenario is one in which I am still alive. So I agree.

I also agree that I don't think they will find him I think Terri killed him and she buried him in a remote area she will probably never return to. There is no point in following her.

ETA: I think all the tips are flowing in because of the recent announcement of a 50,000 reward for info.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I also agree that I don't think they will find him I think Terri killed him and she buried him in a remote area she will probably never return to. There is no point in following her.

ETA: I think all the tips are flowing in because of the recent announcement of a 50,000 reward for info.
    I agree. Poor little dude. I am a believer in karma...so eventually she will get hers.

You're probably right about the tips. Which is sad because if someone knows ANYTHING, they should have come forward years ago. Greedy butts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

The posted on the fb page that it is Kyrons birthday and he would be 13

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young talks about the latest search for Kyron

http://www.kgw.com/videos/news/2015/...arch/71827128/

Separate article
    Interview way to long to post

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
    http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/b...ook-to-police/
    Last edited by luvit; 09-14-2015 at 01:05 PM.

I've definitlky calmed on having much to do with this case but this just cameout the other day.

http://www.people.com/article/terri-...-disappearance

I dont understand why she did an interview for the magazine but refuses to sit with LE.

She petitioned for her name to change and then moved to california because she said she couldnt escape the scrutiny but then she goes to people.
    Some thing she did this for money.
    Ive also seen it said that she's doing this to create doubt.

Any thoughts?

Investigators are going to pick apart everything she says in this story. Piece by piece, word by word. She might have handed them a magic key.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Yeah I'm hearing that she made a lot of conflicting comments with what she's originally said.
    She didn't mention the unknown man she says she saw with him either. She's said this before. I don't think she has an attorney anymore. I can't imagine him being ok with her doing this interview. When she did the name change stuff she used legal zoom. I think she's exhausted her funds. I was under the impression that she would get paid for this interview but I've seen posters say that people magazine doesn't pay.
    Would anyone know?

The comments on that article people cannot seriously believe she's innocent! She tried to have her then husband killed also. I don't know why people are attacking Kyron's mom either.

She's completely quiet for 5-6 years, now she wants to help...right.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

There's a chick that had a site and they are really into this case. Shannon stoy. She's basically a joke on the web but they really do blame the bio parents and and of what they say is kinda fucked up but for some reason Terri has had conversations with her.
    Blink on crime is the site and she says she doesn't censor people and their thoughts on the case but she most certainly does.
    Terri has some followers that post a lot online with fake profiles and they get pretty dirty and I think they've helped bury her a lot.

At least Desiree has kept kyron's name out there this whole time. Organizing searches and speaking out.

Terri hasn't done anything but put bogus flyers up.

Wouldn't mind a nice statement analysis of this...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Just bumping as I've been reading into this one.

Here's an article from June this year. I'm with you guys sticking with Terri.. also her friend leaving work for 90 mins then saying she didn't is sus A F.

http://koin.com/2016/06/04/6-years-l...-kyron-horman/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Is vern still harassing and video taping that one lady?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Is vern still harassing and video taping that one lady?
    If she is, she's not posting about it.

No I'm not. Terri is in California. Too far for me to harass her.

Besides that she's been busy talking on dr Phil.

Too bad she won't sit with investigators.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...r_in_cali.html

Terri Horman, former stepmother of Kyron Horman, the Portland boy who has been missing since June 4, 2010, is scheduled to appear in court in Marysville, California, this month, on charges that she stole her roommate's gun in 2015 and then failed to appear in court.

Terri Horman and Kyron Horman's father, Kaine Horman, are now divorced.

This story was first reported by KGW.

According to Yuba County Sheriff's Department crime analyst, Leslie Carbah, Horman's roommate reported in August of 2015 that he believed she had stolen a gun from his gun safe.

"She did indeed have the firearm," said Carbah over the phone on Monday.

Horman, 46, who also goes by her maiden name Terri Lynn Moulton, is a central figure in the disappearance of Kyron Horman. Horman dropped the then-7-year-old off at Skyline School in Northwest Portland on the day he vanished.

Kyron Horman's biological mother, Desiree Young, has said she believes that Horman is responsible for the boy's disappearance.

In September, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said the investigation into the case is ongoing. Horman has never been charged in the case. No arrests have been made.

And there's a new restraining order on her. Apaprently she threatened the guy.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...d-boy.html.csp

PORTLAND — The former stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman has been accused of domestic violence.

A Sacramento man filed for a temporary restraining order against Terri Horman on Nov. 28, KGW-TV reported.

The man, who described himself as Horman’s domestic partner in a TV interview, said Horman tried to put a kitchen knife to his face. He said she told him that if he talked to law enforcement, something was going to happen to him or his family.

Horman is facing a separate theft charge after California police found her with a gun that belonged to someone else.

Terri Horman has been in the spotlight since 7-year-old Kyron vanished from his Portland school in 2010.

She told investigators that she dropped the boy off for a science fair that morning. There has been no trace of him since. There have been no arrests.

She's like the female version of George Zimmerman. A complete mess and failure of a person, and can't bother to stop threatening people. And now thanks to her roomate-she armed

Also like GZ, she will somehow not serve any jail time. Was she ever even arrested for attempting to have Kaine killed?

Nope. I think she knew they were trying to set her up.

I mean she's stupid but not that stupid.

She's like the female version of George Zimmerman. A complete mess and failure of a person, and can't bother to stop threatening people. And now thanks to her roomate-she armed

Also like GZ, she will somehow not serve any jail time. Was she ever even arrested for attempting to have Kaine killed?
    I don't know, there's still not even really evidence that she for sure killed this kid and could possibly just be an asshole who is made an even bigger asshole by having people accuse her of murder for like a decade?

I don't know, there's still not even really evidence that she for sure killed this kid and could possibly just be an asshole who is made an even bigger asshole by having people accuse her of murder for like a decade?
    No there's no direct evidence, to my knowledge, that she did do it. Mostly circumstantial stuff, like failed polys and lying about her whereabouts. As far as I have known she was the last person seen with him that day. But now it's been said he possibly could have followed a man out to his car.

To answer your question, sure, anything is possible. If she did genuinely care for him, and didn't kill him, I could see where that would make her a bitter person. Especially because people have been stalking her.

I can't find the article but there was one where the bio mom said that there had been new information and there were more searches but that they had not been made public. Im not sure why tho.

I'm still trying to understand why Dr Phil's producers didn't uncover these recent arrests unless the charges were still pending when she was interviewing with them.

Thread Information