Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1291

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder if they will ever find his body.
    They will.

I still think he is buried at her pal's landscaping job site. He is under the root ball of some tree..

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    They will.
    I know this happened where you live, so I'm curious why you think this. It's not that I disagree, it's just I'd love to hear your theory on it.

This woman is gross and I can't for the life of me figure out how she can walk around that town.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I still think he is buried at her pal's landscaping job site. He is under the root ball of some tree..

WTBB now that you are away from your crazy Kyron/Terri hater friends, can I advise you chill with posting like, pics of yourself holding guns and asking Terri to come at you or like pictures and videos of yourself circling her house and following her around? There isn't enough to charge her for murder yet but you are handing her a pretty neat bundle to charge you with stalking and harassment.

I hope to God this little guy is alive. It just seems like if he was she would have already said "Uncle" and told them where he was so they would leave her the hell alone.

My theory on the landscape site is simply because Teri met up with her friend DeeDee ( I think that was her name) that day and there were several calls and texts between the two. No judge would ever issue a warrant to have the work sites searched or dug up without some damn good reason. If a crime was committed, what better way to dispose of a small body. Both Teri and DeeDee have shown to be deceptive according to articles that I have read.

I don't condone harrassing anyone. I was only stating a possibility. Purely speculative on my part, not by any means trying to channel the late Sylvia. I thought she was a total fraud who took advantage of a lot of helpless, grieving people...JMO
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 08-08-2014 at 08:51 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post

WTBB now that you are away from your crazy Kyron/Terri hater friends, can I advise you chill with posting like, pics of yourself holding guns and asking Terri to come at you or like pictures and videos of yourself circling her house and following her around? There isn't enough to charge her for murder yet but you are handing her a pretty neat bundle to charge you with stalking and harassment.
    I hope you're away from them, WTBB, if Terri did kill Kyron it's kind of dumb for people to be following her and harassing her. Kyron was supposed to be important to her, if she had that little regard for him who's to say she's not going to snap on someone stalking her eventually? Sure, then she'd likely go to jail but it's still not going to bring Kyron back. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

It's fortunate that they live in a small community because if people came in to an L.A court and were like 'listen, I need to change my identity because I am being followed by these fucking weirdoes who are threatening me over a crime I was never charged with', even if you were OJ, they would be like 'okay', especially when the fucking weirdoes followed you to court and were like LET ME TESTIFY ABOUT MY GUT FEELING THAT SHE KILLED KYRON.

She's petitioning to change her name, again. Case will be heard December 11th.

http://www.dailyastorian.com/missing...ecd6b76df32a61

Missing Oregon boy's stepmom, Terri Horman, trying again to change name, start new life

EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman is asking a Lane County judge to change her name.

Terri Moulton Horman wants to be known as Claire Kisiel. Kisiel was her birth name.

The Register-Guard reports (http://bit.ly/1ybcu5Z) the request is scheduled to be considered at a Dec. 11 court hearing Eugene.

Moulton Horman made a similar request in August in Douglas County. She said she wanted to start a new life and avoid the stigma attached to the disappearance of Kyron. The 7-year-old went missing in June 2010 after she dropped him off at school. The judge denied her request, saying he didn't think it was in the public interest.

Kyron's biological parents suspect Moulton Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance. She has not been charged.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What do you do

Quote Originally Posted by renethewreck View Post
    What do you do
    With a drunken sailor?

What do you do
    Your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you do
    for a Klondike Bar?

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    for a Klondike Bar?
    Fail. That question is what WOULD you do. Way to ruin it Ham.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    To start a new life? It would be nice if the little boy could just still be living his. Fuck that bitch from here to the moon.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/s...s-job-29130704

Terri had to quit her job. She has a stalker now.

Oh, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Reward for Kyron Horman: Sheriff's office offers $50,000 for information in 5-year-old case of missing Portland boy

As the fifth anniversary of Kyron Horman's disappearance approaches, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is publicizing its ongoing $50,000 reward for information that leads to the discovery of the missing boy.

Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. His stepmom Terri Moulton Horman had brought Kyron to school early that morning to participate in a school science fair.

The second-grader never made it back to his regular class, but he wasn't reported missing until later that afternoon when he didn't return home by school bus. Despite the state's largest search-and-rescue operation for the missing child, he hasn't been located. No arrests have been made, but a criminal investigation into his disappearance continues.

Kyron would be 12 now, and turn 13 in September..

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton and District Attorney Rod Underhill declined to answer questions about the status of the case, but instead the sheriff's office put out a four-paragraph statement Thursday.

The case remains active , with a full-time sheriff's detective "primarily assigned'' to the Kyron missing child investigation, according to the sheriff's office.

A retired FBI agent with years of experience working on a Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team also continues his involvement in the case, reviewing evidence collected.

More than 4,000 tips have been received by the sheriff's office. They continue to come in on a daily basis, information from within the United States and globally, the sheriff's office said.

A Multnomah County grand jury has heard evidence in the case, "and is empaneled to hear available relevant testimony,'' the release said.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office and our agency partners in this investigation remain committed to solving this crime and bringing Kyron home,'' the statement said.

The sheriff's office released this missing flier publicizing the $50,000 reward, which contains photos of Kyron when he was 7, and other age-progressed images.

The reward is not new. Eight weeks after Kyron disappeared in 2010, the sheriff's office increased a $25,000 reward to the $50,000 amount.

Any information about Kyron's disappearance should be directed to the sheriff's office tip line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...s_50000_r.html
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

They are setting up a new search for Kyron but I'm not sure when it is.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I was hoping they would have found him by now. Hopefully with this new search, they will.

Are they saying was prompted this new search? I have to go back to work and can't look myself.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

A non disclosure agreement? Is that standard practice?

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A search for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman is planned for Labor Day weekend and organizers are seeking volunteers to help out.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. He was 7 years old.
    A gofundme account has also been set up to finance the search. As of Wednesday morning, $31,632 had been raised, toward the $50,000 goal.
    Kyron’s father Kaine and mother Desiree Young said they still believe Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman is not telling investigators everything she knows. She was married to Kaine at the time of her stepson’s disappearance and took him to school the day he vanished.
    Terri has been a primary focus of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, but police have never called her a suspect in the case.
    Back in June, Lt. Steve Alexander said the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office had received more than 4,000 tips in the case.
    He added that the investigation was “definitely” still active, with tips continuing to come from all over the world nearly every day.
    The sheriff's office has offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to a resolution in the case. Anyone with information is asked to call the tip line at 503-261-2847.
    People who want to volunteer for the September 5-6 search effort must have a valid ID, be 18 or older and sign a non-disclosure agreement. More details can be found on the Justice for Kyron Horman website run by Young's sister, Kelly Ramirez.
    “It has been five years now and we still don't know where Kyron is," she said. "Our hearts were broken the day the unthinkable happened, a day there is no moving on from. Each day we live with the unknown, while silently praying today is the day he comes home to us. Our nightmare will not end until Kyron is home.”

Maybe in case they find something, they dont want it getting out? I can see where that makes sense, but I've never heard of it being common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Makes sense to me, words. If they do find anything, they don't want to ruin any chance they have of taking that monstrous waste of carbon down.

They'll never find that child.

This case is so sensationalized, I'm sure they want to make sure people aren't just joining the search to be Facebook heroes.

I know this is an old post, but whhhhhhhhaaattt???!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I know this is an old post, but whhhhhhhhaaattt???!!
    Are you not friends with her on Facebook? She used to post pics all the time literally stalking this woman outside of her house and shit, and post threatening things. She went to the court to TESTIFY when this woman tried to change her name....presumably to get away from crazy shit like that.

Thread Information