Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1291

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Re: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

They want more specific witnesses for a couple locations that day with the white truck.  Parking near the school at 8:15-8:30, 2 different Fred Meyer store parking lots, 9:00-9:30? and around 10am-10:30 on that day of June 4th, on particular roads near the school area.  The also asked about anyone seen in or near the truck.  Some witnesses have came forward and they are looking for some more independent witnesses to collaborate on this information.

This is slow tedious work, yet I feel they are doing their best.
    *Thanks WTBB for the link.  My cable box is out of order.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

they wanted info about any of the vehicles that were parked near/around kaines truck at the school.  they showed a pic and asked that if your car was in the pic pretty much that they just want your name and vehicle info.

they are really focusing on that truck and where it was and where all it went. 

im wondering about the fred meyers' sitings though, how does that even come into play other than maybe she parked it at a FM lot and someone picked her up?  im not sure and grasping at straws.
    [quote author=soultosqueeze link=topic=25612.msg1693012#msg1693012 date=1281533509]
    Oh man, I just read further and I want to throw down on this fucking asshole.  "Since you're my friend's sister, we will forget this convo ever happened".  Yeah, ok bitch..  Since you're my sister's friend, I won't punch you in the face til you no longer have vision.
    sorry.. i've had a rough week so far and I want someone to take my aggression out on.
    [/quote]and yeah, that sentence craced me up like yeah cz i know your sister, ill let this slide.  Bitch is like nothing to me at all.  as a matter of fact, i find her friends comments about this WTBB person and their sweet revenge on me to be hilarious.  one of the people who is all 'let me know how i can help' works in some kind of corrections for youth or some shit like that. 

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25612.msg1693301#msg1693301 date=1281555810]
    yeah, that sentence craced me up like yeah cz i know your sister, ill let this slide.  Bitch is like nothing to me at all.  as a matter of fact, i find her friends comments about this WTBB person and their sweet revenge on me to be hilarious.  one of the people who is all 'let me know how i can help' works in some kind of corrections for youth or some shit like that.   
    [/quote]

:lol:  Losers.  I would love to be able to see this shit in person.  Invite them here

[quote author=soultosqueeze link=topic=25612.msg1693315#msg1693315 date=1281556762]
    :lol:  Losers.  I would love to be able to see this shit in person.  Invite them here
    [/quote]the 'woman' who i exchanged wrds with yesterday obviously had been here and seen the thread because thats the only way they got my screen name.  i dont use that SN anywhere else.

i dont knwo about the other people who are commenting on her fb and frankly i could give two shits because their a bunch of fuckin morons as far as im concerned. 

[quote author=poppy213 link=topic=25612.msg1693231#msg1693231 date=1281551327]
    They want more specific witnesses for a couple locations that day with the white truck.  Parking near the school at 8:15-8:30, 2 different Fred Meyer store parking lots, 9:00-9:30? and around 10am-10:30 on that day of June 4th, on particular roads near the school area.  The also asked about anyone seen in or near the truck.  Some witnesses have came forward and they are looking for some more independent witnesses to collaborate on this information.

This is slow tedious work, yet I feel they are doing their best.
    *Thanks WTBB for the link.  My cable box is out of order.
    [/quote]
    Man, it seems really late for this. There have been so many news stories about this that I'm surprised no one has come out being like I DONE SAW TERRI TAKE HUM AND GIVE HUM TO THA ALIENS AND THEN I SAWED HER DRIVE OFF IN A WHITE TRUCK WITH THESE HERE TWO EYES.

Children aren't the only ones susceptible to the power of suggestion. Enough of this gets hammered home to make people think they've seen all sorts of things.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25612.msg1693412#msg1693412 date=1281564437]
    Man, it seems really late for this. There have been so many news stories about this that I'm surprised no one has come out being like I DONE SAW TERRI TAKE HUM AND GIVE HUM TO THA ALIENS AND THEN I SAWED HER DRIVE OFF IN A WHITE TRUCK WITH THESE HERE TWO EYES.

Children aren't the only ones susceptible to the power of suggestion. Enough of this gets hammered home to make people think they've seen all sorts of things.
    [/quote]
    They kinda touched on that. They said due to the huge amount of information and tips that needed to be sifted through, that it was now relevant to where they are in the investigation to get more information on this part.  I just wonder what this new eyewitness provided them with that makes them want to tighten down on these places and times???

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-white-truck-the-focus-of-Kyron/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

they keep mentioning the 'landscaper'....why wont they mention his name?  this whole time, they have not once said the name of this person publicly.  why the fuck not?  it's not dede sphincter, who the fuck is it?  anyone? 

they were talking about this on inside edition yesterday,they said they are looking for his step mom and her best friend,her best friend's car.

Police have issued a flyer asking for information about missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman's bodybuilder stepmother Terri Horman and her best friend, DeDe Spicher.

The new flyer has been handed to residents of the neighborhood near where Kyron was last seen. It features three photos of Horman and three of Spicher.

It asks several questions, including: "Did you see Terri Horman anywhere in the area on June 4, 2010?" and "Did you see DeDe Spicher anywhere in the area?"

It also asks residents if they saw Horman's white Ford pickup.

Police are trying to find out if another adult was in the vehicle with the stepmother the day she took Kyron to school for the last time.

At a news conference on August 11th, authorities made another appeal for help in tracking down Kyron.

"Anybody that remembers seeing something that didn't seem quite right is exactly what we'd like to hear. What I can tell you is we don't have any evidence that Kyron is not alive," a police spokesman told reporters.

Neither Horman nor Spicher has been named as a suspect in the case.

http://www.insideedition.com/news/4861/police-issue-new-flyer-in-search-for-kyron-horman.aspx
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Maybe Terry was pissed off that Kaine made her son move out so her twisted little mind set up a plan so that Kaine would know the pain of having to live without his son. If this were the case, then maybe he really is safe somewhere, hidden away. 
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=25612.msg1694369#msg1694369 date=1281680904]
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-white-truck-the-focus-of-Kyron/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

they keep mentioning the 'landscaper'....why wont they mention his name?  this whole time, they have not once said the name of this person publicly.  why the fuck not?  it's not dede sphincter, who the fuck is it?  anyone? 
    [/quote]

Rumors here:

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/07/landscaper-arrested-under-different.html
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=25612.msg1694397#msg1694397 date=1281686587]
    Maybe Terry was pissed off that Kaine made her son move out so her twisted little mind set up a plan so that Kaine would know the pain of having to live without his son. If this were the case, then maybe he really is safe somewhere, hidden away. 
    [/quote]

i thought that her son only moved out after kyron went missing.    i could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=25612.msg1694408#msg1694408 date=1281689942]
    i thought that her son only moved out after kyron went missing.    i could be wrong though.
    [/quote]

Nope, he came up for a visit the day after Kyron went missing.  He had been living in Roseburg for a little while.  Terri had FB pics of James training horses.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

http://www.terrihorman.com/

below in that fier about the wherabouts of the truck she was driving, i cant figure out why the truck was seen at 4 different fred meyers all within like an hour of each other?  i dont get it? 

Buying supplies at 4 different stores to avoid arousing suspicion. 

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=25612.msg1691637#msg1691637 date=1281355824]

Ooooohhhh send her a link to our thread!!   
    [/quote]

If I knew her well enough to know her email address, I would.

She used to have a Psychic radio show on my friends internet radio station, but he fired her. She didn't see it coming. :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25612.msg1691646#msg1691646 date=1281357816]
    People like this should be charged for wasting time/resources during an investigation.

When I see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery" maybe I'll believe in some of this horseshit.
    [/quote]

Better yet, James Randi ( ) has a foundation set up with a simple premise: If you can prove, under proper observing conditions,  that you have the supernatural/occult/Paranormal ability you claim to have, You get 1 million dollars. To date, No one has passed the tests.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
    Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT
    Comments (553)Related Content
    Terri tells gym members Kaine wanted her son gone 
    PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions were settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained first by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

Meanwhile on Monday, an acquaintance of Terri Horman said Terri was very upset the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s home.

Also on Monday, friends of Terri who worked out with her at 24-Hour Fitness testified before a grand jury.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

The Oregonian reported on Monday that investigators are trying to learn if another adult was sitting in the white pickup truck that Terri Horman drove to Skyline School on the day Kyron disappeared. The newspaper reports the person may have been in the truck while Terri was with Kyron at the science fair.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said Monday night she cannot comment on details of an open investigation.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
    Wait.. So what happened to her saying that she told the teacher that Kyrons appointment was on the 11th and the teacher is hard of hearing, so that's where she made the mistake?  And what happened to hers dropping off the baby at a sitters?
    Lurker checking in.

I really think the police have an idea of what happened are just wanting to get some hard evidence before they make an arrest.  And, I may be wrong, but I don't think a doctor would wait a week if he thought your child was having "mini seizures".  Hell my vet wants the little one in ASAP if you suspect anything like that, not the following week, so I would think a human doctor would be as conscientious?  And another point Kaine hasn't mentioned anything like that that I remember; so possibly Terri is trying CYA?  Anyone with any sense at all knows texts, emails, voice messages and shit like that are used all the time to help prove or disprove a crime.

I think the step-mom has her bases covered a little too much.  She's far too clear on exactly where she was at what time with receipts to back her up.  That's the mark of someone who knew they would be asked.  Just my opinion.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

She DID say she was on her fifth interview.
    By the fifth time you are questioned by the police, you probably have a pretty good idea.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=25612.msg1695234#msg1695234 date=1281820746]
    I think the step-mom has her bases covered a little too much.  She's far too clear on exactly where she was at what time with receipts to back her up.  That's the mark of someone who knew they would be asked.  Just my opinion.
    [/quote]
    Haha. I do this. And if I buy something that I don't get a receipt for, I make a big deal on my way out. "SO YOU'RE SAYING I CAN'T GET A RECEIPT FOR THIS GUM THAT I, RON NYC, IS BUYING IN YOUR STORE TODAY SATURDAY AUGUST 19TH AT 4:30PM!??!" And make sure everyone in earshot gets a look at me.

Gotta cover your bases. They ain't framing me for shit. 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=25612.msg1695238#msg1695238 date=1281821328]She DID say she was on her fifth interview.  By the fifth time you are questioned by the police, you probably have a pretty good idea.
    [/quote]

That thought occurred to me, I was going to include it but didn't because I think her actions that day were meant to establish alibis - or that's the way it looks to me, anyway.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25612.msg1695239#msg1695239 date=1281821436]Haha. I do this. And if I buy something that I don't get a receipt for, I make a big deal on my way out. "SO YOU'RE SAYING I CAN'T GET A RECEIPT FOR THIS GUM THAT I, RON NYC, IS BUYING IN YOUR STORE TODAY SATURDAY AUGUST 19TH AT 4:30PM!??!" And make sure everyone in earshot gets a look at me.

Gotta cover your bases. They ain't framing me for shit. 8)[/quote]

:lol:  Most regular MDSers don't have to worry about this - lord knows my computer tells a story!  :lol:
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25612.msg1695239#msg1695239 date=1281821436]
    Haha. I do this. And if I buy something that I don't get a receipt for, I make a big deal on my way out. "SO YOU'RE SAYING I CAN'T GET A RECEIPT FOR THIS GUM THAT I, RON NYC, IS BUYING IN YOUR STORE TODAY SATURDAY AUGUST 19TH AT 4:30PM!??!" And make sure everyone in earshot gets a look at me.

Gotta cover your bases. They ain't framing me for shit. 8)
    [/quote]Should save that shit anyways. When we got audited by the IRS, they wanted grocery receipts. Only problem is, it was 2 years later by then. Half the time I dunno where that shit is after 2 minutes, let alone 2 years.  6k in "earned income credit" down the drain. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Dont think it's been posted:

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

Thread Information