Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Re: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=25612.msg1642948#msg1642948 date=1276018741]
    I wonder if the school protocol was different for that day due to the Science Fair in the morning.  I remember when my kids were little and they would have a program at school it was always very hectic and some parents took the kids home and some stayed to take the bus.  This fair was in the morning so maybe the "normal" procedures weren't followed.

[/quote]
    Good point. I suppose that is very possible.
    <br />Petulance...it&#39;s a bitch.

On the first day or second day of school, the school lost Mason. The only way we found out was bc the ymca called me. When I called the school, his teacher said someone had picked him up! My husband didnt have him and we know no one here in OK or given anyone authorization to pick him up so that set off the panic. I do not remember the drive from Bethany to Norman at all bc I was a hysterical and crying mess. Well it turns out he was put on the wrong bus and was taken to the wrong after school daycare. When Marty called me to tell me they found him, I couldnt believe it until he was in my arms. I cannot even imagine how all of his parents are feeling since he has been missing this long.&nbsp; My thoughts and prayers are with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

[size=12pt]Kyron Horman update: Missing 7-year-old’s family releases statement[/size]
    http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=7251

Captain Mike Shults of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office in Portland, Oregon read the family’s statement during a press conference today. The statement urged the public to continue looking for Kyron. “Please don’t stop,” the family implored.

The FBI is now involved in the case though authorities say they are not sure if Kyron has been abducted. They are following over 1200 tips with the hope of finding the missing boy.

If you have information on the whereabouts of Kyron Horman you are asked to contact the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Kyron Horman tip line at 1-503-261-2847.

Kyron was last seen wearing black cargo shorts, a black tee-shirt with a green CSI logo. He stands 3’8” and weighs 50 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2IrBfnB-KA&amp;feature=player_embedded

I'm so sad that this case is still cold cold cold.

Anyone think they may have info but are not releasing details?

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=25612.msg1643891#msg1643891 date=1276129469]
    I'm so sad that this case is still cold cold cold.

Anyone think they may have info but are not releasing details?

[/quote]idk. I was stalking the shit out of Terri's fb for a while. Very recently she changed her default to his Missing pic and made everything private.

I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything, just mentioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=beli link=topic=25612.msg1643052#msg1643052 date=1276023516]
    On the first day or second day of school, the school lost Mason. The only way we found out was bc the ymca called me. When I called the school, his teacher said someone had picked him up! My husband didnt have him and we know no one here in OK or given anyone authorization to pick him up so that set off the panic. I do not remember the drive from Bethany to Norman at all bc I was a hysterical and crying mess. Well it turns out he was put on the wrong bus and was taken to the wrong after school daycare. When Marty called me to tell me they found him, I couldnt believe it until he was in my arms. I cannot even imagine how all of his parents are feeling since he has been missing this long.&nbsp; My thoughts and prayers are with them.
    [/quote]

This story scares the hell out of me.&nbsp; My Mason starts kindergarten in August &amp; the whole bus situation makes me nervous as hell.

They are having a press conference right now, and saying that it's not officially a kidnapping.

I found this news article while searching Kyron's name.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_implicate.php

[quote author=WickedAngel link=topic=25612.msg1645146#msg1645146 date=1276293602]
    I found this news article while searching Kyron's name.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_implicate.php
    [/quote]

dale says:

One should question her judgment simply for having a FB page.
    Posted On: Friday, Jun. 11 2010 @ 8:18AM&nbsp; :lol:

I have to agree, something weird here.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

marking, i hope Kyron is found safe &amp; well very soon.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1645149#msg1645149 date=1276293856]
    dale says:

One should question her judgment simply for having a FB page.
    Posted On: Friday, Jun. 11 2010 @ 8:18AM&nbsp; :lol:

I have to agree, something weird here.
    [/quote]

Imagine if they dug up her digital dirt and found an MDS account.

:x This entire thing is perplexing. Of course, since step mom was the last one to see him, she is suspect. On the other hand, how many people were let into visit the science fair without signing in at the office? If I go to the school, I rarely sign in. No one ever questions that.

FB postings about going to the gym and having clean sheets at a time like this!!! :-o&nbsp;

When my daughter was almost 4 years old she had curled up in a small round laundry basket under a sheet and fell asleep.&nbsp; It happened all in the 10 minutes I had been rinsing out my hair in the tub.&nbsp; We thought she was kidnapped after we looked EVERYWHERE for her.&nbsp; I was a blubbering mess.&nbsp; I refused to speak with 911 because I felt if I said it out loud, it would make it official that she was gone forever. I went back into our apartment and I stood there trying to mentally make her materialize in front of me, and that's when I could see a tiny bit of her hair sticking out of the laundry basket.&nbsp; Needless to say all I could do was hold her in my bed that night and let Daddy go play his show by himself.&nbsp;

I could not imagine going to the gym and posting about it!

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

[quote author=poppy213 link=topic=25612.msg1645476#msg1645476 date=1276321985]
    When my daughter was almost 4 years old she had curled up in a small round laundry basket under a sheet and fell asleep.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

this reminds me of when my pre-school lost me. i was about the same age as your daughter. they couldn't find me anywhere and had to call my mom and break the news to her. she came to the school all frantic and she found me curled up under a table, fast asleep.

he's been missing a long time now and i want to be hopeful but i'm not terribly. shrug. i did spot have you seen me signs for kyron at a local restaurant here in san diego.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

I really don't think her going to the gym and posting about it says much of anything. :|

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25612.msg1645499#msg1645499 date=1276337027]
    I really don't think her going to the gym and posting about it says much of anything. :|
    [/quote]

I cringe at the thought of it. It's such normal day to day stuff and it seems she should be in a panic situation, not normal day to day situation. I wouldn't do it if for no other reason I wouldn't want to appear to be cold and uncaring, which she does.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25612.msg1645499#msg1645499 date=1276337027]
    [/quote]I don't know, it seems kind of off.

Everytime I see this thread at the top I get scared. I dont think this is going to end very well.&nbsp; I agree with some of the other posters. It isnt business as usual when your child is missing. I really wouldnt be posting about the gym and such at a time like this.

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=25612.msg1645689#msg1645689 date=1276366364]
    Everytime I see this thread at the top I get scared. I dont think this is going to end very well.&nbsp; I agree with some of the other posters. It isnt business as usual when your child is missing. I really wouldnt be posting about the gym and such at a time like this.
    [/quote]

I think it's been too long to end well. I see what ND is saying and I'm usually defending people in these situations. It just seems really off to me in this case for some reason.

I saw that actual post and I didn't think too much of it. It was a comment on someone else's post that they were thinking of her, and she was more like, I'm exhausted. I've been running around all day, just now got home from the gym...I didn't get a vibe like lolzomg gym wheeee

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25612.msg1645701#msg1645701 date=1276367222]
    I saw that actual post and I didn't think too much of it. It was a comment on someone else's post that they were thinking of her, and she was more like, I'm exhausted. I've been running around all day, just now got home from the gym...I didn't get a vibe like lolzomg gym wheeee
    [/quote]

Oh. I didn't actually see the post. That is a bit different. I thought it was just an update like&nbsp; Going to the gym now!

I guess going to the gym isn't completely weird. She could be burning off nervous energy. I confess I want to blame her because nothing else is making sense to me right now.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1645703#msg1645703 date=1276367389]
    Oh. I didn't actually see the post. That is a bit different. I thought it was just an update like&nbsp; Going to the gym now!

I guess going to the gym isn't completely weird. She could be burning off nervous energy. I confess I want to blame her because nothing else is making sense to me right now.
    [/quote]Yeah, I think if you would have seen it you would have dismissed it like I did. The whole page was full of people being like &quot;I'm so sorry, let me know if there's anything I can do&quot; and her responding like thank you, it still doesn't seem real, etc. Too bad she made her damn page private. :x

Why are people hating on the step-mom? I don't think she took him.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25612.msg1645701#msg1645701 date=1276367222]
    [/quote]That makes more sense than if she was updating her status.

[quote author=Nasirah_Aden link=topic=25612.msg1645717#msg1645717 date=1276368641]
    Why are people hating on the step-mom? I don't think she took him.
    [/quote]

Because I want to.&nbsp; :-P

Thread Information