Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Re: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=25612.msg1642156#msg1642156 date=1275928229]
    Boy am I thankful for my kids school.  You have to walk them into the classroom and the teacher or one of the two helpers is there. If school has already started you have to get buzzed in. After school, if they dont ride the bus, you have to go and get them from in the class.
    [/quote]

Wow!  That's legit.  I mean when I was in 2nd grade, it was like 1989 or 1990, so I am sure things have change just slightly  :lol:.  I had to go pick up my neice from her school one time when she was in 1st grade or kindergarten and my sister called the school.  I had to show a picture ID and they had to go in and ask my neice what my name was.  Then they made her identify me.  It was odd at the time, because her class had about 10 people in it.  But I am thankful now looking back. 

How heartbreaking...
    Im wondering if the "strategy" is based also on getting evidence as well. I do not have a good feeling about htis, but man would I love to be wrong
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

[quote author=soultosqueeze link=topic=25612.msg1642161#msg1642161 date=1275928397]
    Wow!  That's legit.  I mean when I was in 2nd grade, it was like 1989 or 1990, so I am sure things have change just slightly  :lol:.  I had to go pick up my neice from her school one time when she was in 1st grade or kindergarten and my sister called the school.  I had to show a picture ID and they had to go in and ask my neice what my name was.  Then they made her identify me.  It was odd at the time, because her class had about 10 people in it.  But I am thankful now looking back. 
    [/quote]

My husband and I went out of town once and his sister had my kid.  The shit the school put me through just to let them know that it wasn't going to be me dropping her off/picking her up!  :lol: I told the receptionist, the principal and the teacher. As well, I had to show them the aunt was on the emergency card, and then the next day (when I wasn't going to be there) I called them and went through that again.  :lol:  Yeah, her preschool is strict. 

At my grandson's school they all just come running outside and could leave with anyone. Nobody is paying attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

i am curious to see where this case goes. marking so i don't forget to check back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=25612.msg1642114#msg1642114 date=1275926107]
    Her labeling with the last name is a facebook thing.  If the person in the pic has a facebook you can link the pic to their facebook. If you click the blue name - it goes to their facebook.  Kyron doesn't have a facebook, hence the no link/last name thing.
    [/quote]

oh yea i know about that but for the baby her little baby girl it still says her name with her last name just making a point it doesnt link to her baby girls facebook im assuming she doesnt have one... but i just notice the dumbest shit i guess

Wait, why does everyone suspect the step mom, because she was the step mom? I'd be looking at sexual predators in the neighborhood first. Not uncommon for them to flock around schools.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25612.msg1642282#msg1642282 date=1275939831]
    Wait, why does everyone suspect the step mom, because she was the step mom? I'd be looking at sexual predators in the neighborhood first. Not uncommon for them to flock around schools.
    [/quote]

Yes, I said that's why I suspect her. It's a common outcome.

He doesn't seem like the kind of kid who would wander off by himself to where a SO could get to him. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1642284#msg1642284 date=1275940015]
    Yes, I said that's why I suspect her. It's a common outcome.

He doesn't seem like the kind of kid who would wander off by himself to where a SO could get to him. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    [/quote]
    Sadly, all it takes is one trip to the bathroom unsupervised.

I get kinda sensitive about this shit because my step dad was 1000xs the father my bio dad was.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25612.msg1642285#msg1642285 date=1275940178]
    Sadly, all it takes is one trip to the bathroom unsupervised.

I get kinda sensitive about this shit because my step dad was 1000xs the father my bio dad was.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I said I didn't have anything to base it on. Also, she raised him from infancy which makes me suspect her less.

[quote author=jdm1105 link=topic=25612.msg1642212#msg1642212 date=1275933568]

oh yea i know about that but for the baby her little baby girl it still says her name with her last name just making a point it doesnt link to her baby girls facebook im assuming she doesnt have one... but i just notice the dumbest shit i guess
    [/quote]

She does it with Kyron to link it to his bio-mom's and her hubby's (who is Kyron's dad) Facebook.
    She does it with her older bio-son James to link him to his (the son's) Facebook as well as hers.

And Bowie?  I wasn't necessarily implying that she purposely made a Facebook alibi - just that due to the timeline, it may become one.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=25612.msg1642361#msg1642361 date=1275944801]
    She does it with Kyron to link it to his bio-mom's and her hubby's (who is Kyron's dad) Facebook.
    She does it with her older bio-son James to link him to his (the son's) Facebook as well as hers.

And Bowie?  I wasn't necessarily implying that she purposely made a Facebook alibi - just that due to the timeline, it may become one.

[/quote]
    Oh yeah I meant that everyone was suspecting her first when my first thought was STRANGER DANGER.

I can't believe that farmville shit is the alibi of the future. *facepalms*

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=25612.msg1642361#msg1642361 date=1275944801]

[/quote]

oh ok i understand now. i do not use facebook so i have no idea how that works i stick to myspace. facebook puts me to sleep.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=jdm1105 link=topic=25612.msg1642415#msg1642415 date=1275948670]
    oh ok i understand now. i do not use facebook so i have no idea how that works i stick to myspace. facebook puts me to sleep.
    [/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Hope they find him safe.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ANfvOJkQsYw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

i hope this posts right

ahh i never can get it right on here maybe someone can fix for me please... sorry

[quote author=jdm1105 link=topic=25612.msg1642606#msg1642606 date=1275965934]
    ahh i never can get it right on here maybe someone can fix for me please... sorry
    [/quote]

I'm sad this poor little guy hasn't been found.  It's not looking good.

j - If you click the preview button next to the post button you can see how the post you are about to make will look.  If you do that when posting videos you can see if there are extra characters that are not needed for the video to show.  Hope that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Or just quote me.

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=25612.msg1642627#msg1642627 date=1275967228]
    I'm sad this poor little guy hasn't been found.  It's not looking good.

j - If you click the preview button next to the post button you can see how the post you are about to make will look.  If you do that when posting videos you can see if there are extra characters that are not needed for the video to show.  Hope that make sense.
    [/quote]

oh thanks that helps a lot !!!

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=25612.msg1642635#msg1642635 date=1275967807]

Or just quote me.
    [/quote]

oh damn sorry didn't even see that i'm not very good at this  :-( maybe ill just lay low for a little while...  :-)

[quote author=jdm1105 link=topic=25612.msg1642637#msg1642637 date=1275967930]

oh damn sorry didn't even see that i'm not very good at this  :-( maybe ill just lay low for a little while...  :-)
    [/quote]
    Well you got it now, and a mod can fix it.

The video has been removed by the owner. Hmmm, wonder why they wouldn't keep that up

It seems this school has an automated system in place to call parents with information, like they did when announcing Kyron was missing. I wonder why they do not automate a call to the parents when the child is absent from school. At my grandson's school anytime the child is absent an automated call comes to notify that the child is absent - this usually happens approximately 1-2 hours after school starts and advises the parents to contact the school letting them know that the child is absent for a reason. One time my grandson took the bus to school and we were called to let us know he was absent. I freaked, called the school right away, and made them check his classroom - thankfully he was there and marked absent accidentally. A little too late, but if this school had this in place, it may have given a better start on the search process.
    While history has given us a reason to suspect the step-mom, I really do not think she has anything to do with it. Maybe I am wrong, but I cannot seem to find a motive. She used to teach and regularly volunteered at the school, and she seemed to truly care for this child. Of course, some people just snap for no apparent reason....
    <br />Petulance...it&#39;s a bitch.

[quote author=*boogins* link=topic=25612.msg1642869#msg1642869 date=1276009287]
    It seems this school has an automated system in place to call parents with information, like they did when announcing Kyron was missing. I wonder why they do not automate a call to the parents when the child is absent from school. At my grandson's school anytime the child is absent an automated call comes to notify that the child is absent - this usually happens approximately 1-2 hours after school starts and advises the parents to contact the school letting them know that the child is absent for a reason. One time my grandson took the bus to school and we were called to let us know he was absent. I freaked, called the school right away, and made them check his classroom - thankfully he was there and marked absent accidentally. A little too late, but if this school had this in place, it may have given a better start on the search process.
    While history has given us a reason to suspect the step-mom, I really do not think she has anything to do with it. Maybe I am wrong, but I cannot seem to find a motive. She used to teach and regularly volunteered at the school, and she seemed to truly care for this child. Of course, some people just snap for no apparent reason....

[/quote]

I wonder if the school protocol was different for that day due to the Science Fair in the morning.&nbsp; I remember when my kids were little and they would have a program at school it was always very hectic and some parents took the kids home and some stayed to take the bus.&nbsp; This fair was in the morning so maybe the &quot;normal&quot; procedures weren't followed.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Thread Information