Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1291

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Terri arrested for driving stolen car...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ned-knife.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She is evil incarnate.

I never could make up my mind if I really thought she was guilty or not. It's one of the cases I'd love to see solved. From what I've read she was super involved in his life and was his main caretaker. I think the real mom claimed there was an email or phone call in which Terri goes off on a rant on how much she hated Kyron, if that truly exists I'd like to hear/see it. These latest incidents don't really persuade me either way. If she did kill him, it makes sense but then on the other hand if she's innocent...well years of being accused of being a kid killer could make a person snap as well. I'm just not 100% convinced either way.

I still believe %100 that she's responsible for kyron.
    I think she's slowly losing it.

No one that I know of has went down to Sacramento or anywhere south to harass her. It's mainly online is what I see but I'm not watching it much. I just see what's coming across the news.
    I heard she said the car was titled to her but one of the plates was stolen and the vin is from a stolen car so I mean it's possible she picked up a car off Craigslist or something and was sold a stolen car. Not sure.

It is odd that someone whose been very tight lipped and laying so low would get busted for stealing a gun, a restraining order and then a stolen car.

I'm just watching to see how this all
    Plays out.

I just wish kyron was found already.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I still believe %100 that she's responsible for kyron.
    I think she's slowly losing it.
    This. And word, I just wish he'd turn up. This one kills me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    This. And word, I just wish he'd turn up. This one kills me.
    Me too!

Today was my son's science fair. I associate Kyron with science fairs and he popped in my mind several times over the 3 months my son spent working on his science fair project.

I want justice for Kyron.

http://www.kgw.com/news/investigatio...plot/432261285

( Sent from KGW News )

PORTLAND, Ore. - Detectives in Roseburg are investigating allegations of a murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman that occurred nearly 30 years ago – long before her stepson Kyron Horman disappeared.

Investigators have long focused on Terri Horman's possible involvement in Kyron's disappearance but she has never been charged.

With multiple murder for hire plots involving her, how can people think she had nothing to do with Kyron missing?

I've read the reddit thing that people claim changed their opinion, but I still can't believe she has nothing to do with it. She couldn't have done it because there wasn't enough time...okay, so she got someone else involved like the other times she wanted someone killed. She was the one who was basically raising him, so why would she kill him? ...maybe that's why, not everyone wants to be a mother to a child that isn't biologically her own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I still think her pal that was the landscaper helped her.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

You mean Dottie (I think that was her name).

I'm not gonna lie, Terri scares me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The search for Kyron Horman is still active, seven years after he vanished.

New documents and interviews suggest there’s increased activity surrounding the investigation into Horman's 2010 disappearance.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is quietly coordinating ground searches, detectives are analyzing new computer evidence and a grand jury remains empaneled in the Horman case.

“We’re pretty excited about the work that they are doing, the level of work and the amount that’s been going on,” said Kaine Horman, Kyron’s father. “It’s still extremely busy.”

Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. Local police, the FBI and hundreds of volunteers scoured the wooded areas around Kyron’s home and his school, but he was never found.

“There are days you wake up and you think, I just can’t do this another day,” said Kyron’s mother, Desiree Young. “Then, you talk yourself into getting back up, one more day, and keep going because you can’t give up.”

Kyron's mother on the search for her son

Kyron's mother Desiree Horman on the search for her son
    After a lull in the case, Young feels the pace of the investigation into her son’s disappearance has picked up. New documents from investigators show they’re still actively working the case.

“Multnomah County’s criminal investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman is also active and ongoing, with detectives continuing to follow leads, and a grand jury remains empaneled to take evidence in this matter,” wrote Sgt. Keith Krafve of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

Krafve made that statement in a sworn declaration provided to KGW in response to a public records request. It is the most revealing official statement about the Horman investigation in years.

Over the past few months, search and rescue crews have quietly conducted searches in connection with the Horman investigation.

“There have been recent searches as recently as March and April. There are going to be more searches in the near future,” said Young.

In late September, searchers from several police agencies scoured an area along Highway 30 near Sauvie Island. The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office would not comment on what investigators were looking for, whether they found anything or what led them to search that location in Northwest Portland.

Detectives hope a digital trail will help provide clues into the whereabouts of Kyron Horman.

“They are working computer forensic information and evidence that they’ve gotten that’s come to light recently,” explained Young.

Multnomah County investigators declined to provide details about the new evidence. A source with knowledge of the investigation said police recently examined a laptop computer that used to belong to Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman.

Police have long focused their attention on Terri Horman. She took Kyron to school the day he disappeared. She has never been charged in the case, although in 2012 Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor called her “a prime suspect in the investigation.”

Horman has repeatedly denied any involvement in Kyron’s disappearance.

“I need people to know I did not harm my son,” Horman explained during a national television interview on ‘Dr. Phil’ in September.

KGW was not able to reach Horman for comment on this story.

“I personally believe the stepmom has something, some knowledge of what happened to Kyron,” said victim’s rights advocate John Walsh in an interview with KGW.

Walsh is familiar with the Kyron Horman case after it was featured on ‘America’s Most Wanted.’

Super long article, so I won't post it all. You can read the court docs here too

http://www.king5.com/news/local/new-...rman/439943675

Hurrrrry up and fuck Terri UPPPP

Probably the child molester who strolled in Kyron's busy, unsupervised school and snatched him is laughing so hard at how myopic the police investigation has been and how he's never going to get caught.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/kyr...veal/440862217

Portland, Ore. ? A grand jury continues to hear evidence in the disappearance of Kyron Horman and has met multiple times.
    Details about the secret panel were described in a letter sent to KGW, in response to a public records appeal.
    ?The Multnomah County District Attorney?s office continues to empanel and offer evidence before a grand jury for the Kyron Horman case, meaning both the criminal investigation and legal proceedings are underway,? wrote Matt Semritc, deputy district attorney for Clackamas County. ?The Multnomah County District Attorney?s Office has confirmed that the grand jury has been convened on multiple occasions regarding the Kyron Horman case.?
    On Monday, KGW reported on an uptick in activity surrounding the Horman case.

Police recently coordinated ground searches, detectives are analyzing new computer evidence and a grand jury remains empaneled to take evidence.
    The new letter sent to KGW provides greater detail about those grand jury proceedings, including confirmation the grand jury met on several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://people.com/crime/stepmom-of-o...ed-gun-charge/

Stepmom of Oregon Boy Missing Since 2010 Found Not Guilty on Unrelated Gun Charge
    She's either the most unlucky human, or touched by an angel. I don't know.

from the People article

“Hopefully, this will allay some of her detractors now that she’s been found not guilty of this offense,” her attorney Adam Richards tells PEOPLE.
    I'm starting to develop an absolute hatred to attorneys in criminal practice. Perhaps influenced by The People vs OJ miniseries. But anyway...

They seem to never explain why their client is innocent and when the person is connected to other possible cases, they try to leverage some sort of empathy for the person. I think these attorneys can do a better job to balance a fair trial and humanity to victims.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc.../283-561296651

'Something big is coming': Kyron Horman's mother's pointed message on 8-year anniversary

Kyron's mother, Desiree Davidson Young, posted a message on Facebook on Monday morning that read, in part, "Stay tuned, something big is coming, I promise you."
    <<snipped>>
    More at link

Terri remarried recently. Here is her new FB:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...rofile_browser

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...ther-says.html

On the ninth anniversary of her son’s disappearance, Desiree Young announced Tuesday that authorities have narrowed the search for Kyron Horman to less than 100 acres and are still seeking answers on what caused him to vanish.

Young, with her husband standing behind her and a table full of pictures of her son, said searches in recent months have led to a “huge amount of progress” in trying to locate Kyron. She said she couldn’t reveal what specific areas have been the focus. One hundred acres is roughly the equivalent of 76 football fields.

She wore a shirt with the faces of herself and Kyron inside of a heart that read “I promise I will find you. I will never stop.”

“We’ve been able to get to a point at least where I feel better,” Young said at a Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station about 400 yards from Kyron’s Northwest Portland elementary school, where he was last seen. “I don’t look at all those rolling hills and think we’re looking as far as the eye can see. We’re not. We’re looking in key areas, and we’ve narrowed it down.”

The search for Kyron, then 7, led to what authorities have said is the largest effort to find a person in Oregon’s history. No traces of the boy have been found, and authorities have announced no arrests or suspects in the case.

Police said Kyron disappeared from school sometime on June 4, 2010, after his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, brought him early to Skyline Elementary School so he could take part in a science fair. He never made it to his second-grade class and was later reported missing when he didn’t return home.

Moulton Horman has denied being involved in Kyron’s disappearance. She and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, divorced in December 2013 after more than six years of marriage.

A $50,000 reward is being offered for any information leading to Kyron being found. The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation.

Sgt. Brandon White, a sheriff’s office spokesman, said the agency has no comment on the latest search efforts.

“It is still an active, ongoing investigation,” he said.

Young during the news conference said she still believes Moulton Horman is “100 percent involved.” She urged people to continue talking about her son, in the hopes that it may lead to answers about where he is.

Law enforcement has never named Moulton Horman as a suspect.

Young said she wears a pin every day with her son’s face on it and his physical description. She also wore it Tuesday.

Young also announced an upcoming book that has been in the works for two years on Kyron’s disappearance. She said she’s hoping “Love You Forever: The Search for Kyron Horman” will be released by his birth date in September.

Young said the money she receives from the book would be donated to a missing children’s nonprofit.

She said telling Kyron’s story was necessary to help people understand what her family has endured during the past nine years and to help others in similar situations make life livable for relatives and others.

“I’m coping with it, but it’s not something you get over or master,” she said. “It’s just something that every single day there’s a baby step in a different direction and you learn to live with it.”

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office asks anyone with information about Kyron’s disappearance to contact its tip line at 503-261-2847

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...184840670.html

Mom Of Oregon Boy Missing For 12 Years Asks For New Task Force To Investigate
    Poor Desiree, she has tried for years to find Kyron. I remember when he first went missing.

Who would marry Terri? I hope there is a special place in hell for that bitch. She said she left him and saw him walk into class. He never made it to class. She obviously lied and the police did jack shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Reading the thread from the beginning....yeah he didnt do that science project. No way a 7 year old did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Poor Desiree, she has tried for years to find Kyron. I remember when he first went missing.

Who would marry Terri? I hope there is a special place in hell for that bitch. She said she left him and saw him walk into class. He never made it to class. She obviously lied and the police did jack shit.
    Omg thank you! I I feel like I?m taking crazy pills anytime this case is posted on Reddit because everyone thinks Terri is innocent. He goes missing and she just so happens to take the baby on a long ride that day. She made sure to get a pic with him with that project for an alibi then left with him and killed him probably dumped his body on that ride and went home to upload the alibi science fair pic. I dont believe for a second he wandered in the woods or is stuck in the school in the duct work or whatever other theories people have.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Omg thank you! I I feel like I?m taking crazy pills anytime this case is posted on Reddit because everyone thinks Terri is innocent. He goes missing and she just so happens to take the baby on a long ride that day. She made sure to get a pic with him with that project for an alibi then left with him and killed him probably dumped his body on that ride and went home to upload the alibi science fair pic. I dont believe for a second he wandered in the woods or is stuck in the school in the duct work or whatever other theories people have.
    Wait ~ Redditors think Terri is innocent?? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I thought it was pretty well known she and that Dee Dee bitch did it. If he wandered in the woods they would have found his body, and idk even know what to say about the duct work, he was 7, not 3. He wouldnt climb into that.

Thread Information