Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,276 to 1,291 of 1291

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought it was pretty well known she and that Dee Dee bitch did it. If he wandered in the woods they would have found his body, and idk even know what to say about the duct work, he was 7, not 3. He wouldnt climb into that.
    We had a story here on a 20something year old who did, and died that way.

But still, him climbing and dying in the ducts is a far fetched theory.

So did he make it to his classroom or not? That pic proves he did, right? If she left with him right after the picture, wouldn't at least ONE person have seen him leaving? I have to confess, I never really followed this one too much.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    We had a story here on a 20something year old who did, and died that way.

But still, him climbing and dying in the ducts is a far fetched theory.

So did he make it to his classroom or not? That pic proves he did, right? If she left with him right after the picture, wouldn't at least ONE person have seen him leaving? I have to confess, I never really followed this one too much.
    I think I read somewhere that there were one or two witnesses who saw her leave the science fair with Kyron.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I think I read somewhere that there were one or two witnesses who saw her leave the science fair with Kyron.
    Ohhhh okay, yeah she is guilty as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wait ~ Redditors think Terri is innocent?? Wow.
    Yes someone did a million-part write up on the case trying to make Terri an innocent victim and it gets reposted constantly and people on Reddit are always going on how they feel sorry for her and he obviously died in the school
    Or in the woods.

I don't believe that the step mother did it either. There's no compelling evidence that she did anything. If there is, please direct me to it. They looked long and hard to try to charge her and couldn't come up with anything. Kids wander, they hide in places we wouldn't think to look, and bodies are often missed. If anything I blame the school for not keeping a better eye on a child in their building.
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 06-17-2022 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Yes someone did a million-part write up on the case trying to make Terri an innocent victim and it gets reposted constantly and people on Reddit are always going on how they feel sorry for her and he obviously died in the school
    Or in the woods.
    Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Or in the woods.
    If that were the case, there would be a stinky, smelly body.

Im reading this thread from the beginning because there is info I wasnt aware of.

Im 99.99% sure the stepmother did it. There is no other explanation. He wasnt the type of kid to wander, and if he was "walking into his classroom" like Terri claimed, then someone else couldnt have taken him bc he was in class.

Also I forgot to add she plotted the death of Kaine Horman.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-17-2022 at 06:05 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Im reading this thread from the beginning because there is info I wasnt aware of.

Im 99.99% sure the stepmother did it. There is no other explanation. He wasnt the type of kid to wander, and if he was "walking into his classroom" like Terri claimed, then someone else couldnt have taken him bc he was in class.

I think this is what really sealed the deal for me. If she was capable of plotting his death, she was most certainly capable of doing something to Kyron.

I think this is what really sealed the deal for me. If she was capable of plotting his death, she was most certainly capable of doing something to Kyron.
    I think she did it to hurt him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Kids do wonder and bodies are often in the woods for years without anyone finding them. I've never heard of anyone witnessing her leave the school with him. Kids wander all of the time. They hide in small spaces, they're kids...tiny humans always pushing the limits. However, I trust you, so if you say that heffa did it, then she did that shit.

Does anyone know of a good podcast on this case? I listened to the True Crime Garage episode years ago, but perhaps there's something more recent.
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 06-20-2022 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Kids do wonder and bodies are often in the woods for years without anyone finding them. I've never heard of anyone witnessing her leave the school with him. Kids wander all of the time. They hide in small spaces, they're kids...tiny humans always pushing the limits. However, I trust you, so if you say that heffa did it, then she did that shit.

Does anyone know of a good podcast on this case? I listened to the True Crime Garage episode years ago, but perhaps there's something more recent.
    Here's what I found about the witness sightings:

Author Rebecca Morris' new book, "Boy Missing: The Search for Kyron Horman," claims Kyron's regular bus driver, along with a classmate and two of the classmate's family members witnessed Kyron walk through the school parking lot with Terri Horman and her infant daughter on June 4, 2010. The second grader was never seen again.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...0-64d756d12b39

Author Rebecca Morris' new book, "Boy Missing: The Search for Kyron Horman," claims Kyron's regular bus driver, along with a classmate and two of the classmate's family members witnessed Kyron walk through the school parking lot with Terri Horman and her infant daughter on June 4, 2010. The second grader was never seen again.

Oh wow. I wonder if this was reported or one of the witnesses who didn't want to get involved.

Oh wow. I wonder if this was reported or one of the witnesses who didn't want to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Right? I hadn't heard anything about witnesses when he first went missing so I am not sure if they came forward and reported it to the police or if the author of the book found them.

Ive almost reread the whole thread, and I would love to see the emails that Terri sent people complaining that Kyron was the source of all of her problems. I see them referenced but never see them.

Ive almost reread the whole thread, and I would love to see the emails that Terri sent people complaining that Kyron was the source of all of her problems. I see them referenced but never see them.
    That?s one thing I would love to see too. Kyron?s mom brings it up on dr Phil. That would definitely be her motive

Thread Information