Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds

Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007..._home_for_help

Wow this is really heartbreaking.  His mom was his hero :(

I think this is his moms myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=95682713

Ha ha ha!
    His girl must have won some spelling bees in school...

hursday, July 06, 2006

i got Better! RIP TRENT
    Current mood:  angry

Trent i love you and i miss you! you where the best thing in my life and i know i will see you soon i love you. after i was with brandon i saked and i prayed to get batter and you where in my life for not a long time But you where my best freind and you where my family i dont know how some one could do that to you every day i seen you there was never a sad night no sad days only the day i left and the day b4 i would give the world 2 day is that day you are going to be bared and i just hope you never for get about me i lay here and think what your last thought was? was it about me? you told me you would call me back and you never did. i got the call sayin they found your body i did not wanna live But i am here for you i love you and i know your my Angle!

Re: Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds

[quote author=missberi link=topic=4483.msg168825#msg168825 date=1170340418]

Wow this is really heartbreaking.  His mom was his hero :(

Ha ha ha!

hursday, July 06, 2006

i got Better! RIP TRENT
    Current mood:  angry

Trent i love you and i miss you! you where the best thing in my life and i know i will see you soon i love you. after i was with brandon i saked and i prayed to get batter and you where in my life for not a long time But you where my best freind and you where my family i dont know how some one could do that to you every day i seen you there was never a sad night no sad days only the day i left and the day b4 i would give the world 2 day is that day you are going to be bared and i just hope you never for get about me i lay here and think what your last thought was? was it about me? you told me you would call me back and you never did. i got the call sayin they found your body i did not wanna live But i am here for you i love you and i know your my Angle!
    [/quote]

[s]I'm not disagreeing with you, but why was his mom a hero?[/s]

Just kidding.  I reread your sentence.

So they still don't know why this kid got stabbed?

The cops are offering a $10,000 reward.

On his girlfriend's myspace, I like how one blog is "will I ever get better?" and the next one is "I got better..RIP TRENT"...I don't know, it made me laugh.... :lol:

is that the kid that knocked on someone's door for help and then died in the front lawn? eeek...that must have been an ugly sight :-/
    bella<br /><br />

[quote author=jeckenwix link=topic=4483.msg169469#msg169469 date=1170360928]
    On his girlfriend's myspace, I like how one blog is &quot;will I ever get better?&quot; and the next one is &quot;I got better..RIP TRENT&quot;...I don't know, it made me laugh.... :lol:
    [/quote]

i think that is his ex.&nbsp; eitherway, she's a little slow.&nbsp; hehe.&nbsp;

but yea, dying in someone's front yard is not the way i want to go!&nbsp; RIP Trenton.&nbsp; I hope they find some answers soon!
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Here's a comment on his page:

Jul 18 2006 4:26P

later trent im sorry it had to end this way sholda stayed clean rip man later

Wonder what he was into.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4483.msg171727#msg171727 date=1170474501]

Wonder what he was into.
    [/quote]

Oh they're all into something.
    You know how those people are.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

him and his dad are twins!

[quote author=jeckenwix link=topic=4483.msg169469#msg169469 date=1170360928]
    On his girlfriend's myspace, I like how one blog is &quot;will I ever get better?&quot; and the next one is &quot;I got better..RIP TRENT&quot;...I don't know, it made me laugh.... :lol:
    [/quote] hahah that is pretty amusing.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4483.msg171727#msg171727 date=1170474501]

Wonder what he was into.
    [/quote]

sounds like he got into some drugs... maybe a drug deal gone bad?&nbsp;

kids these days... sheesh...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds after ringing doorbell.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/..._home_for_help

can you imagine being the person to answer and find a dead body at your door?&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Re: Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds after ringing doorbell.

There is already a thread on this one.&nbsp; http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=4483.0

Re: Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds after ringing doorbe

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4563.msg172834#msg172834 date=1170589374]

can you imagine being the person to answer and find a dead body at your door?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Some people have all the luck.

Re: Trenton Stopplemore (18) bled to death from stab wounds after ringing doorbe

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4563.msg172846#msg172846 date=1170591878]
    There is already a thread on this one.&nbsp; http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=4483.0
    [/quote]

man i hate when they dont link it in the Article, cause I dont go searching for it.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4563.msg172878#msg172878 date=1170597262]
    man i hate when they dont link it in the Article, cause I dont go searching for it.
    [/quote]

You're right.&nbsp; If it's not linked you have no way of knowing it's there.&nbsp; I just happened to remember it because it was a recent discussion.

i guess i could get in the habit of reading the death discussions first and go read the death from that.
    i usually dont do it that way though.
    i like to pick the one that is more interesting to me and then add to the discussion.

OH GEEZZ.. i was gonna say thats it ironic that his last name is Stabblemore but then upon closer inspection its Stobblemore... its cuz im dyslexic, it really messes with me sometimes. oh well there goes my funny.

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=4483.msg173168#msg173168 date=1170618287]
    OH GEEZZ.. i was gonna say thats it ironic that his last name is Stabblemore but then upon closer inspection its Stobblemore... its cuz im dyslexic, it really messes with me sometimes. oh well there goes my funny.
    [/quote]

I'll burn in hell for this, but at first glance I thought you put Stabbmemore!&nbsp; Gotta get new glasses!

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4483.msg173174#msg173174 date=1170618734]
    I'll burn in hell for this, but at first glance I thought you put Stabbmemore!&nbsp; Gotta get new glasses!
    [/quote]

:lol:

I misread a lot of things like that! I blame my eyes.&nbsp;
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4483.msg172177#msg172177 date=1170538698]
    sounds like he got into some drugs... maybe a drug deal gone bad?&nbsp;

kids these days... sheesh...
    [/quote]

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM, HERE'S THE DEAL, HOW ABOUT YOU GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE AND KILL YOURSELF SO I CAN GET ON HERE AND INSULT YOU WHEN YOU PASS AWAY, BURN IN HELL YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF SCUM!!!

[quote author=merdeath link=topic=4483.msg168825#msg168825 date=1170340418]

Wow this is really heartbreaking.&nbsp; His mom was his hero :(

Ha ha ha!

hursday, July 06, 2006

i got Better! RIP TRENT
    Current mood:&nbsp; angry

Trent i love you and i miss you! you where the best thing in my life and i know i will see you soon i love you. after i was with brandon i saked and i prayed to get batter and you where in my life for not a long time But you where my best freind and you where my family i dont know how some one could do that to you every day i seen you there was never a sad night no sad days only the day i left and the day b4 i would give the world 2 day is that day you are going to be bared and i just hope you never for get about me i lay here and think what your last thought was? was it about me? you told me you would call me back and you never did. i got the call sayin they found your body i did not wanna live But i am here for you i love you and i know your my Angle!\
    [/quote]
    ACTUALLY THIS LADY IS NOT HIS MOTHER AND SHE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LOSING A CHILD ALL OF YOU FUCK OFF AND ROT IN HELL!!!

[quote author=Brooke_2010 link=topic=4483.msg1680857#msg1680857 date=1280209323]
    FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM, HERE'S THE DEAL, HOW ABOUT YOU GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE AND KILL YOURSELF SO I CAN GET ON HERE AND INSULT YOU WHEN YOU PASS AWAY, BURN IN HELL YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF SCUM!!!
    [/quote]

Instead of nonsense and yelling, why dont you tell us what you know about him in a rational, intelligent manner so we can understand

ACTUALLY THIS LADY IS NOT HIS FUCKING MOM SHE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOSING A CHILD SO WHY DONT ALL YOU ROT IN FUCKIN HELL!!!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=HockeyGirl link=topic=4483.msg1680859#msg1680859 date=1280209474]
    Instead of nonsene and yelling, why dont you tell us what you know about him in a rational, intelligent manner so we can understand
    [/quote]
    People who type in ALL CAPS are incapable of doing that.

Also, this kid's name sounds like an fake ass alias. If I were a cop, and I stopped a &quot;Trenton Stopplemore&quot; I'd slap him for lying to me.

I'd expect him to look like the guy from the Monopoly board or some shit. Trenton Stopplemore III has a monocle in my world.

RIP Mr. Monacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4483.msg1680863#msg1680863 date=1280209696]
    People who type in ALL CAPS are incapable of doing that.

Also, this kid's name sounds like an fake ass alias. If I were a cop, and I stopped a &quot;Trenton Stopplemore&quot; I'd slap him for lying to me.

I'd expect him to look like the guy from the Monopoly board or some shit. Trenton Stopplemore III has a monocle in my world.

RIP Mr. Monacle.
    [/quote]

ROT IN FUCKING HELL RON

Thread Information