Thread: Tiffany Kellerman - 14 February 2010

Olivia

Tiffany Kellerman - 14 February 2010

http://www.myspace.com/tiffaadams04

I wonder what happened

Brayden Richard Kellerman, infant son of Jamie and Tiffany Adams Kellerman was stillborn Jan. 29, 2010 at University Hospital in Cincinnati.

He is survived by his parents, grandparents, Rick and Debbie Adams, Rick (Lisa Whiting) Kellerman, Debra (Joe Porter) Kellerman; aunts, Jennifer Lynn Mangino, Heather Adams; uncles, Richard Paul Kellerman, Rick Adams and Jason Kaufmann.

Services were shared with his mother whose death occurred Feb. 14, 2010.

Interment will be with his mother in Greenlawn Cemetery.

Evans Funeral Home in Milford served the family.

Tiffany Ann Kellerman age 23 of Amelia died Sunday, February 14, 2010 at University Hospital in Cincinnati. She was born May 21, 1986 in Cincinnati the daughter of Charles "Rick" and Debbie Lawhorn Adams. She was a graduate of Gleneste High School and worked at Fifth Third Banking Center on Madison Rd. in Cincinnati. She is survived by her husband, Jamie Kellerman, parents, Rick and Debbie Adams, sister, Heather Adams, brother, Rick Adams, mother-in-law, Debra (Joe Porter) Kellerman, and father-in-law, Rick (Lisa Whiting) Kellerman. She was preceded in death by their infant son, Brayden Richard Kellerman on January 29, 2010. Friends may call 6:00 to 8:00 PM Thursday, February 18, 2010 at the Evans Funeral Home in Milford with services held 11:00 AM Friday at the Evans Funeral Home. Rev. Jeff McClain will officiate. Burial will follow in Greenlawn Cemetery. Memorials may be directed to Tiffany Kellerman Fund, c/o PNC Bank, 782 Main St. Milford, Ohio 45150.

Olivia

Re: Tiffany Kellerman - 14 February 2010

Baby died on 29 Jan and this was her status on 25 Jan

going to Target to register for Brayden and then Collins Birthday party!Mood: fabulous
    Posted at 4:24 AM Jan 25

I hope she was kidding about drinking.  FB Page:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=671630742&v=wall&ref=search

Tiffany Kellerman Going to main strauss tonight for Jessie's bday!January 23 at 2:38pm ยท View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)
    Christopher Isaac James Be good tonight tiff :)
    January 23 at 4:21pmTiffany Kellerman Haha I think I had way too much to drink!!! LOL
    January 24 at 1:21pmChristopher Isaac James LOL goofy
    January 24 at 1:22pm

FB Memorial Page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=310496798886&v=wall

From a response to a blog on her best friend's MySpace, it appears Tiffany was sick.    

trisha after your mom told me about her being sick and what was going on i could not stop thinking about her and the morning that your mom texted me and said she had passed it was really strange i did not know her but i know how much she ment to you and i know loosing timmy it is really hard but the morning she texted me i had just been talking about her to chris and his sister had went to school with her. It is a very small world. But like you said and like i said after Timmy had passed. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR DAY WILL BE THE LAST OR THE LAST DAY OF A LOVED ONE. Girl i have just been thinking about you cuz i know she was the SISTER to you that you never had. and your best friend and i keep thinking about those pics of you guys at the HILLS and i am thinking of her husband loosing his wife and child all at the same time.
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=389266 36&blogId=529574313

Her poor family and hubby.  Tiffany was a triplet - she left a brother and sister behind. 

RIP Tiffany
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Jan 31 2010 9:02 PM
    tiff i love u... ur my best friend and i need u. so keep fighting.... i love u so much tiff uve been there for me thur so much stuff and i will be there for u.  always praying and thinking of u..

Feb 16 2010 6:13 AM
    Tiffany...You are my sister....my world.my best friend..my life. I am so sorry that you suffered. I believe god took you away for a reason...i miss you so much. I know you are with your baby boy brayden. One day i will be with the 2 of you. I will make one promise to you...i will take care of jamie for you as much as i can because i know you would have wanted that. I love you so much and just want you to know you are in my heart...my thoughts. I cant wait to see you again one day. I know god takes people away sometimes too early....its hard to forgive him for that. But i will. Without you...i feel so alone. Half of me is gone right now...my heart has a big empty space inside...
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

Thread Information