Thread: {ED} only Myspace Pages

{ED} only Myspace Pages

I've looked on here but i can't find this mentioned,if it is very sorry m'lord please don't stone me.

Anyway there is a topic on here that mentions this girl-

http://www.myspace.com/elisabeta 

I couldn't believe how skinny she is! I started looking at her friends and alot of them have {ED only} Private profiles. Having an anorexic boyfriend myself i was shocked when he explained that they basicly egg each other on. I guess i kinda hoped they where helping each other with their illness but instead they give tips on how to lose more weight.

Most of her friends have private profiles and erm my only prob with eating too much.

For example- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =149871199

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =124501483

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =134732162

Maybe some of these will be on here soon....

Re: {ED} only Myspace Pages

I kind of feel like an asshole...I never considered straight men having an ED. In all seriousness. Was he a big guy at some point?

Good eye, noob; you get a karma cookie.
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

Some of those pictures are unreal. Also concerning- Courtney Love in the heroes section.&nbsp;

It is all rather bizarre,i know there has been a lot of talk in the UK of ED websites i guess i never thought of Myspace having that kinda thing but hey why not.

As for myboyfriend,no he wasn't ever big. He's just over 8 stone but he's 6 foot 5 so he may as well be 5 stone for how he looks.

Most these girls seem to have twisted body imagines.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=4479.msg168869#msg168869 date=1170342931]
    It is all rather bizarre,i know there has been a lot of talk in the UK of ED websites i guess i never thought of Myspace having that kinda thing but hey why not.

As for myboyfriend,no he wasn't ever big. He's just over 8 stone but he's 6 foot 5 so he may as well be 5 stone for how he looks.

Most these girls seem to have twisted body imagines.
    [/quote]

&quot;Stone?&quot;&nbsp; Shit, I forgot, your system's even worse than ours.&nbsp; Can you translate that into pounds or kilograms for us in the Colonies?
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

[quote author=noodleboy link=topic=4479.msg168880#msg168880 date=1170343692]
    &quot;Stone?&quot;&nbsp; Shit, I forgot, your system's even worse than ours.&nbsp; Can you translate that into pounds or kilograms for us in the Colonies?
    [/quote]

pounds are money, remember?
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

This isn't really news. The world of eating disorders on the net are stretched out everywhere. Anything that can be personalised on the net has eating disorder counterparts as well. Online blogs, photo albums, profiles, etc.

Well 8 stone is 112 pounds

He's just over that but i can't work it out any closer than that,never had to deal in those weights!

[quote author=noodleboy link=topic=4479.msg168813#msg168813 date=1170339886]
    Good eye, noob; you get a karma cookie.
    [/quote]

Why thank you!

....&nbsp; your boyfriend is 6'5&quot; and weighs 112 lbs?

* sorry, just saw he was anorexic. my apologies.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

No Worrys, tis all good.

It just seems the girls are battling to keep their weight down,like its there main goal in life.
    Where as with him (he is the only straight guy with ED i know) knows he's skinny but just doesn't like food.

eatting dissorders suck!

Eat Disorders=Demon

its more a like a Demon/Spirit&nbsp; :2thescream: that whispers in her ear and tells her that she is fat like a horse everyday.......This spirit torments her everytime she wakes up.........

Much Love to this Sister who needs a divine intervention........

Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

[quote author=atelan link=topic=4479.msg169897#msg169897 date=1170373274]
    eatting dissorders suck!
    [/quote]

No, they puke.

:oops:

<br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=4479.msg168950#msg168950 date=1170346320]
    No Worrys, tis all good.

It just seems the girls are battling to keep their weight down,like its there main goal in life.
    Where as with him (he is the only straight guy with ED i know) knows he's skinny but just doesn't like food.
    [/quote]

Does he get physically sick from eating?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=4479.msg168799#msg168799 date=1170339198]
    Anyway there is a topic on here that mentions this girl-

http://www.myspace.com/elisabeta&nbsp;

[/quote]

Holy SHIT that's creepy chan!!&nbsp; http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=747.0
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=4479.msg237918#msg237918 date=1174200997]

Holy SHIT that's creepy chan!!&nbsp; http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=747.0
    [/quote]

Creepy or not I love her art work. And yes I agree ED's are the devil!

[quote author=Wick link=topic=4479.msg237394#msg237394 date=1174169384]
    Does he get physically sick from eating?
    [/quote]

Well i myself have not seen it as he has had the problem since i've known him but his mother says that yeah eating stuff that's not- bits of chicken,ready salted crisps,tuna or chocolate cakes (seriously that's what he lives on) he is sick.

I have eaten spicy pasta before and he has totally freaked out.So i just live the room to eat now, it's almost the norm now as i do it with out thinking.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=4479.msg239207#msg239207 date=1174269597]
    Well i myself have not seen it as he has had the problem since i've known him but his mother says that yeah eating stuff that's not- bits of chicken,ready salted crisps,tuna or chocolate cakes (seriously that's what he lives on) he is sick.

I have eaten spicy pasta before and he has totally freaked out.So i just live the room to eat now, it's almost the norm now as i do it with out thinking.
    [/quote]

Has he tried smoking marijuana? (not joking)
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Thread Information