Thread: Jump to page #?

Jump to page #?

Sometimes while in the middle of a long thread I have to depart and come back to it at another time.  If it happens to be on a 234 page thread and I am on page 56 then it is impossible to just open the thread and jump over to page 56.  Is there any easier way to do this or is it possible on these boards to add a Go To Page # box?

If I could get another chance<br />Another walk, another dance with him<br />I&#39;d play a song that would never, ever end<br />How I&#39;d love, love, love to dance with my father again

Re: Jump to page #?

If you click on the &quot;new&quot; button, it will take you to where you personally left off in the thread.

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=16719.msg1041316#msg1041316 date=1224091122]
    If you click on the &quot;new&quot; button, it will take you to where you personally left off in the thread.

[/quote]

cool I never knew that!! Miss Licious, you made my day!

Many thanks.&nbsp;
    If I could get another chance<br />Another walk, another dance with him<br />I&#39;d play a song that would never, ever end<br />How I&#39;d love, love, love to dance with my father again

Thread Information