Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to sleep on a cocktail of medications

Quote Originally Posted by Lunala View Post
    I did not know her.
    I read this thread many years ago. When I saw that it was an update and that Art committed suicide, I checked how Erin was doing.
    This is what she wrote in September 2018:

My ex fiance of nine years, Art Souza, passed away last night.
    I don't even know where to begin with talking about this.
    Please leave me be for the time being.
    Thank you.

She committed suicide in June 2019..
    Hm. I found an FB page for her but did not see that post. Where did you find it? And how did you find out she committed suicide? This whole saga is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Hm. I found an FB page for her but did not see that post. Where did you find it? And how did you find out she committed suicide? This whole saga is crazy!
    On this one:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016593931973

https://www.facebook.com/erin.hall.5891004

Found out that she was dead on her brother?s profile:
    https://www.facebook.com/brenden.hall.7
    Found out that it was suicide by reading comments from some of her friends.

Yes it?s crazy..and really sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunala View Post
    On this one:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016593931973

https://www.facebook.com/erin.hall.5891004

Found out that she was dead on her brother?s profile:
    https://www.facebook.com/brenden.hall.7
    Found out that it was suicide by reading comments from some of her friends.

Yes it?s crazy..and really sad!
    Oh wow, she has a pic of a little girl with a gun to her head and a caption over the face that says "I'm fine." One of her friend's comments, saying something like, "at first this was a joke to me, but you really did it? RIP".

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Just stumbled across this while looking for the Adam Johnson thread (if we have one). I have never forgotten Lady Becque and Art Souza. The treatment Art (and his new fiance) received from MDS was horrible, and sadly, it was the mods who led the charge - accusing Art of not doing enough to save Bec, and alleging he was acting like the grieving husband to get sympathy fucks. And he kept coming back to defend himself and his wife (think Bill Wilmont) and everyone just piled on even worse. It made my heart hurt, I can't even re-read the thread because I know I'll get pissed off all over again.

Now I see that Art and Erin have both committed suicide.

Rest in peace, Art and Erin. I'm so sorry...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Just stumbled across this while looking for the Adam Johnson thread (if we have one). I have never forgotten Lady Becque and Art Souza. The treatment Art (and his new fiance) received from MDS was horrible, and sadly, it was the mods who led the charge - accusing Art of not doing enough to save Bec, and alleging he was acting like the grieving husband to get sympathy fucks. And he kept coming back to defend himself and his wife (think Bill Wilmont) and everyone just piled on even worse. It made my heart hurt, I can't even re-read the thread because I know I'll get pissed off all over again.

This thread really got to me when I read it for the first time. I was very sad to see Art ended his life, and then Erin did, too. Way too much suicide.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Finally read through this one. People were really harsh. I understand questioning what happened out of curiosity and even side eyeing a little bit on Art. However the kind of insults they threw around were way over the top. It's sad. All three are gone now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Im reading this thread too...first thing I notice? Fucking Lazarus talking about how Beque gained weight. What a fucking asshole. I hate that guy. Yes Im mad on the internet.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post

I remember this thread & Lady Becque's death was one that always stuck with me.

Really sad that Art & Erin are now gone too.

Three big personalities gone like that.

Yes, some people who are no longer here thankfully, were really shitty to Erin & Art when they came here. But then luckily there were enough decent people who were kind to them as well to outshine the nasty.

Art's obituary: https://patch.com/massachusetts/worc...er-dies-sunday

Really nice comments by Becque's sister. Says a lot about the kind of man he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im reading this thread too...first thing I notice? Fucking Lazarus talking about how Beque gained weight. What a fucking asshole. I hate that guy. Yes Im mad on the internet.
    He was such a douche, I'm glad he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Art's obituary: https://patch.com/massachusetts/worc...er-dies-sunday

Really nice comments by Becque's sister. Says a lot about the kind of man he was.
    Yes, apparently his family didn't have a service for him (might have been his wish), but her family had one.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information