Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to sleep on a cocktail of medications

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to

I know what it's like to suffer from panic attacks....AWFUL!! you feel like you are dying and there is nothing to stop it...

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going

Apparently when you ask stupid questions you lose karma.  :lol:

Does anyone know if his new girlfriend is on his friends list? I thought it was the third girl, but it says she's a lesbian, so I'm guessing no. How hard to be with someone still totally in love with his wife. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to

His girlfriend is the third one on his friends list.  She talks about him on her page and they have pictures together......including the one that is on the previous page in this thread....

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4465.msg169774#msg169774 date=1170367385]
    How hard to be with someone still totally in love with his wife. 
    [/quote]

I thought the same thing. Based on recent comments on Beque's page, it's clear where his heart is.

You gotta wonder how the new girlfriend feels about there being 3 in this relationship.

I used to go out with a guy who lost his first love to cancer. He had pictures of her and talked about her but you accept that. You know that person is not a threat to you because that person is dead and if you truely love the person you're with, you will help them, love them, let them vent, be there for them, thats all you can do. We used to sit together and he'd tell me stories and we'd laugh together about some things they did, and i used to enjoy being able to be there for him in that way. And he appreciated it.

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=4465.msg169880#msg169880 date=1170372260]
    I used to go out with a guy who lost his first love to cancer. He had pictures of her and talked about her but you accept that. You know that person is not a threat to you because that person is dead and if you truely love the person you're with, you will help them, love them, let them vent, be there for them, thats all you can do. We used to sit together and he'd tell me stories and we'd laugh together about some things they did, and i used to enjoy being able to be there for him in that way. And he appreciated it.
    [/quote]

That is really beautiful - I feel like that there are not many people in the world that would be that understanding.  It takes someone confident and comfortable in a relationship to be like that.  Did it work out?

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=4465.msg169938#msg169938 date=1170374861]
    That is really beautiful - I feel like that there are not many people in the world that would be that understanding.  It takes someone confident and comfortable in a relationship to be like that.  Did it work out?
    [/quote]

Unfortunately it didn't work out. He used to smoke alot of pot, and i did too, and I quit, and he didn't and it just caused problems. We didn't part on bad terms though so it was ok.

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=4465.msg169880#msg169880 date=1170372260]
    [/quote]

I don't know that I'm strong enough to do that. I admire you. I feel like despite the fact that the other person had passed, I'd still feel like she was a threat...simply because I know his heart would be somewhere else.

I just went and looked at her pictures. She was a beautiful woman, and it seems from the comments left for her, that beauty was just as abundant inside as out.

[quote author=the lurker link=topic=4465.msg169957#msg169957 date=1170375406]
    I don't know that I'm strong enough to do that. I admire you. I feel like despite the fact that the other person had passed, I'd still feel like she was a threat...simply because I know his heart would be somewhere else.
    [/quote]

Well, she had died many years before i came along. But because she was his first, she held a special place in his heart. He always told me that he loved me, and so i had no reason to doubt that. At the start of the relationship, i was a bit uneasy, but i thought about it, and I just felt so bad for him, i couldn't imagine the pain of losing a lover. It would be unbearable, as is evident in what Art posts on Beques myspace....so i figured it was better to support him, and show him i loved him then to push him away with any insecurities of my own.

I think that in this case, it'd be alot harder for Erin because Beque and Art were married, and its only been like a year and a bit since she passed. So no doubt, it'd be rough on her.

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=4465.msg170013#msg170013 date=1170376882]
    Well, she had died many years before i came along. But because she was his first, she held a special place in his heart. He always told me that he loved me, and so i had no reason to doubt that. At the start of the relationship, i was a bit uneasy, but i thought about it, and I just felt so bad for him, i couldn't imagine the pain of losing a lover. It would be unbearable, as is evident in what Art posts on Beques myspace....so i figured it was better to support him, and show him i loved him then to push him away with any insecurities of my own.

I think that in this case, it'd be alot harder for Erin because Beque and Art were married, and its only been like a year and a bit since she passed. So no doubt, it'd be rough on her.
    [/quote]

I think I'm just a beast. But your selflessness amazes me.

From reading Art's comments on Beque's site, I have to wonder if Art is trying too much too fast. It just doesn't seem like he's ready for a real relationship.

[quote author=the lurker link=topic=4465.msg170020#msg170020 date=1170377118]
    I think I'm just a beast. But your selflessness amazes me.

From reading Art's comments on Beque's site, I have to wonder if Art is trying too much too fast. It just doesn't seem like he's ready for a real relationship.
    [/quote]

I doubt you're a beast  :-) I think maybe you would suprise yourself if you were ever in that situation. I did. If before that someone had said to me that i wouldn't be really jealous, i would of told them they didn't know me very well then.

Poor Art though, my heart just breaks for him. Maybe he isn't ready,  but i think having a new love in his life would help dull some of the pain he's been feeling, give him something to look forward too. I hope Erin is good to him.

I cannot imagine what he must be going through. I hope everyone finds peace.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=4465.msg170041#msg170041 date=1170377845]
    Poor Art though, my heart just breaks for him. Maybe he isn't ready,&nbsp; but i think having a new love in his life would help dull some of the pain he's been feeling, give him something to look forward too. I hope Erin is good to him.
    [/quote]

His comments are what killed me. They're just so painful.

[quote author=miss agony link=topic=4465.msg169812#msg169812 date=1170369591]
    I thought the same thing. Based on recent comments on Beque's page, it's clear where his heart is.
    [/quote]
    his heart?&nbsp; he's thinking with his dick not his heart.&nbsp; he sure seems to like ladies that wear lingerie as outerwear.&nbsp; i also noticed that erin isn't as young as beque.&nbsp; there was nearly a 20 yr age diff. i find him rather pathetic after really reading the myspace comments and looking at pictures.&nbsp; he's like those clingy type men that can't face the fact that they are getting old.&nbsp; i almost wonder if the &quot;swinging&quot; lifestyle he and beque led may have contributed to her problems.&nbsp; they certainly didn't help.&nbsp;

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=4465.msg170488#msg170488 date=1170426785]
    his heart?&nbsp; he's thinking with his dick not his heart.&nbsp; he sure seems to like ladies that wear lingerie as outerwear.&nbsp; i also noticed that erin isn't as young as beque.&nbsp; there was nearly a 20 yr age diff. i find him rather pathetic after really reading the myspace comments and looking at pictures.&nbsp; he's like those clingy type men that can't face the fact that they are getting old.&nbsp; i almost wonder if the &quot;swinging&quot; lifestyle he and beque led may have contributed to her problems.&nbsp; they certainly didn't help.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Haha! I was wondering when someone was going to call bullshit. Every town has a guy like this, an unattractive, older rich troll who always has his pick of the young chicks in his clubs. The girls usually have had sad childhoods, and they line up to be his next trophy wife. Notice how quickly she was replaced, probably with someone who was her friend. I'm sure the Lady paid for every bit of her expensive costumes, wedding, and drugs all on her own, though. Does anybody else think it's weird that she was in bed for that long, and her husband didn't think something was dangerously&nbsp; wrong with her? Rest in peace, Becky. Maybe it's less empty where you are.

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=4465.msg170488#msg170488 date=1170426785]
    [/quote]

I think that she is younger than Beque.&nbsp; In her pics there is one of her celebrating her 19th birthday...

Check out page 7 of her pics it says it there.

whoa!! she looks rough for 19!&nbsp; rode hard and put up wet me thinks!
    i applaud you for that find!

I was wondering about something, feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

He said he checked on her and fixed her blankets throughout the day but then said he touched her butt and it was solid and cold.

Was this rigor mortis do you think? If so did he check on her as he said he did?

I have no doubt he loved her, I just found this a bit strange.

I might be misunderstanding what he said.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=4465.msg171272#msg171272 date=1170451337]
    [/quote]

:lol:

And I applaud you for that comment!&nbsp;

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=4465.msg171272#msg171272 date=1170451337]
    [/quote]

I got such grief for saying that here once, I applaud you!

i was wondering where you weighed in on this one..you and i usually think alike..why in the world would you catch grief over this?&nbsp; hmmmm

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=4465.msg171321#msg171321 date=1170452556]
    i was wondering where you weighed in on this one..you and i usually think alike..why in the world would you catch grief over this?&nbsp; hmmmm
    [/quote]

Oh this was her daddy and she was his tormented trophy wife, that is obvious and now he's collecting more.&nbsp; I think he's betting on the fact people won't call him out because he's the grieving widower.&nbsp; Handy he gets these young energetic things to deal with his kids eh?
    Grief always attracts those with low self esteem, their need to care for someone is fulfilled much easier this way.

I caught grief because the person did not understand that saying&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; They made me explain it&nbsp; :|

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=4465.msg171283#msg171283 date=1170451682]
    I was wondering about something, feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

He said he checked on her and fixed her blankets throughout the day but then said he touched her butt and it was solid and cold.

Was this rigor mortis do you think? If so did he check on her as he said he did?

I have no doubt he loved her, I just found this a bit strange.

I might be misunderstanding what he said.
    [/quote]

I wondered about that too.&nbsp; Also, if she smothered in her pillow, wouldn't her husband have noticed that she was down (no pun intended) in the pillow.&nbsp; Usually when you check or adjust someone's covers you do it around the persons shoulders.
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

Thread Information