Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to sleep on a cocktail of medications

Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to sleep on a cocktail of medications

Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to sleep on a cocktail of medications...

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...of_medications

This one is very sad to me...some of the messages on her MySpace are heartbreaking.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to

[quote author=MartiniM link=topic=4465.msg168269#msg168269 date=1170288171]
    Rebecca &quot;Lady Beque&quot; Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to sleep on a cocktail of medications...

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...of_medications

This one is very sad to me...some of the messages on her MySpace are heartbreaking.
    [/quote]

Yah, this one got me too....
    Oh dear,<br />As my body rots in this jail:<br />My mind aches with visions of freedom...

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going to

She seemed like a cool chic... Very sad RIP Beque.

Poor thing. She seemed like such a great chick.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Poor Beque...she had such a troubled childhood from what i've read. Her husband just worshipped the ground she walked on. Such a tragedy....R.I.P Beque and condolences to her husband

From one of his blogs...

The Devil Hates Sex but God loves it

I just came across this video documentary about Ricky Rodriguez, one of the children of the founder of the &quot;Children of God&quot;, the cult that my late wife Beck grew up in.&nbsp; During the last year of Beck's life Ricky tried to kill his mother blaming her for his childhood of being abused then he killed himself.&nbsp; All of this really unhinged Beck.....she became obsessed over Ricky, talking about him all the time, talking about killing herself constantly,&nbsp; having weird dreams of having sex with him in heaven.&nbsp; I didn't see this until after she pasted but she posted this on a website about the cult.

from lilitygr
    Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 14:54
    I also have no proof but many horrible memories that I will share, or sign a petition, whatever needs to be done. These perverts have to be brought down and Ricky was right, justice will prevail, although hopefully without anymore violence. I can be reached at lilitygr@hotmail.com if needs be.

Check out the video, it has 6 parts.&nbsp; Everything about this cult completely disgust me and makes me so sad since growing up in this environment Beck never had a chance at having a normal life.&nbsp; If you ever heard Beck talk about all the fucked up shit in her life and thought she was exaggerating please watch these video.&nbsp; Despite being &quot;so cool&quot; Beck was in pain all the time and it was because of these people....it's all so sad, Beck was such a beautiful person deep inside and deserved so much better.

I think that's the cult that River and Joaquin Phoenix's parents were in when they were little. Their parent dragged them all over South America and they lived in tents and shacks and their parents had River and his sister sing on street corners for money. I've heard nothing but bad things about that cult.

RIP Lady Becque.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

Yikes.

The Children of God is also known as The Family, here is a link to their website. I have not read much of it yet, but plan to.

http://www.thefamily.org/
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

And here is a link to an anti-cult website with info on The Family.

https://www.freedomofmind.com/resour...ps/c/children/

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going

She and her husband seemed so much in love. Truly like soul mates. RIP Lady Beque.

I started a thread about The Family in General, I did not want to derail Beck's thread. She deserves more than that.

RIP Beck.

Very heartbreaking.&nbsp; :-(

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=4465.msg168317#msg168317 date=1170291153]
    And here is a link to an anti-cult website with info on The Family.

https://www.freedomofmind.com/resour...ps/c/children/
    [/quote]
    Very, very interesting link.&nbsp; I've bookmarked it and plan to read a great deal of it.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp;

This poor girl never had a chance. Makes you wish you could turn back time.

if you notice in one picture on myspace she gain a lot of weight....This shows major depression was setting in.....plus drugs throwin into the mix of depression===death so yeah.......

So maybe her previous faith led her to a life of destruction, but who knows........

For a gothic girl in her early days very beatiful human being with a kind heart

Much Love

Lazrus
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

I really do believe that people who are abused through out their life are tomented souls, and they definately have a death wish.&nbsp; They just want the pain to go away.

God bless her and her hubby.

Wow she had it so tough. Her poor husband,the torment he must have to deal with.

Damn she was beautiful.

R.I.P

this was so sad. &nbsp;my heart breaks for her family. &nbsp;she was a very beautiful young woman beneath all of that make up and piercings. from her pictures with her mother and grandmother, she certainly appeared to be loved and accepted by her family. &nbsp;i can't imagine being that tormented mentally and spiritually. &nbsp;may she rip at last.
    i see her hubby has moved on to another relationship.

What makes you think that? The lady in the photo seems to be a singer thats been in his nightclub,i maybe very wrong but his wife died in 2005 he may never get over his wife but can move on.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=4465.msg169011#msg169011 date=1170348480]
    What makes you think that? The lady in the photo seems to be a singer thats been in his nightclub,i maybe very wrong but his wife died in 2005 he may never get over his wife but can move on.
    [/quote]
    ummmmmmmmmmmm this: and i'm not bashing him for moving on

http://www.mydeathspace.com/go.aspx?back=%2fApp_Errors%2f404.aspx&amp;go=http% 3a%2f%2fwww.myspace.com%2fladybeque

caption reads:&nbsp; Another pic from Christmas of me and my girlfriend Erin

Aw hats off guv,very sorry, i can't view his photos even when signed in&nbsp; :?

When I first read the article, I thought..&quot;Oh how terribly sad.&quot; I then went to her myspace and read the comments to her and about her from her friends, but specifically from her husband. Tears flowed..........alot. Such a tragic ending to such a sad childhood. I hope she's in peace and I hope her husband finds HIS peace.

<br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

Re: Rebecca "Lady Beque" Connolly (23) suffocated in her own pillows after going

Shit!! I take a combo of sedatives like that...ok if that didn't scare me straight nothing will....

this broke my heart
    &quot;At 5:30 at night,&quot; says Souza, &quot;I went up to see if she wanted water or food. I touched her butt. It was solid and cold. Her face was buried in the bed. I flipped her over and was screaming for her to wake up. I called 911. I thought the EMTs could do something, but they said she had been dead for a while. Before they took her, I knelt down and said 'Baby, you need to wake up. They think you're dead and I know you're fucking around.'&quot;
    I had a friend lose his fiancee when she OD'd on Methadone and xanax, I imagine that's the kind of sheer horror he went through.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Oh my gosh, read his blogs. I feel horrible for him. He is in his own words &quot;broken.&quot;&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

P.S. What's this karma thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4465.msg169438#msg169438 date=1170359973]
    P.S. What's this karma thing?
    [/quote]

Go look at the threads on it, there are at least 3!

Thread Information