Thread: Super Mario Crossover

Super Mario Crossover

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416

Re: Super Mario Crossover

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=25237.msg1616770#msg1616770 date=1273111598]
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416
    [/quote]

Mega Man for the win. This game is awesome. :lol:

Although I'm mad I can slide into the warp tunnels.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

Re: Super Mario Crossover

Mario is a fictional character in his eponymous video game series, created by Japanese video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto. Serving as Nintendo's mascot and the main protagonist of the series, Mario has appeared in over 200 video games since his creation. Though originally only appearing in platform games, starting with Donkey Kong, Mario currently appears in varied video game genres such as racing, puzzle, role-playing, fighting, and sports. Mario is depicted as a short, pudgy, Italian plumber who lives in the Mushroom Kingdom. He repeatedly stops the turtle-like Bowser's numerous plans to kidnap Princess Peach and subjugate the Mushroom Kingdom. He also has other enemies and rivals, including Donkey Kong and Wario. Since 1995, Mario has been voiced by Charles Martinet.
    I am a student of ccie and I am having the specialties in the network solutions.

Thread Information