Thread: Police use stun guns on greased, naked student

Police use stun guns on greased, naked student

• Student rubs body with oil and runs naked through school cafeteria, police say
    • Police used a stun gun on him, but the student got up and kept running
    • Frightened students huddled in a corner
    • Taylor Killian, 18, is in jail, charged with inducing panic and other offenses

WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) -- A high school lunch period was disrupted Monday by a greased, naked student who ran around screaming and flailing his arms until police twice used a stun gun on him, authorities said.

Taylor Killian, 18, had rubbed his body with grapeseed oil to keep from being caught, and got up after the first time he was shocked to continue running toward a group of frightened students huddled in a corner at Westerville North High School, Lt. Jeff Gaylor said.
    "That prank went a little farther than he intended, I guess," Gaylor said.

Officer Doug Staysniak was monitoring the lunch period when Killian, with long hair and a full beard, ran in the room toward students, who screamed and ran away. The officer is normally assigned to a middle school and did not recognize Killian as a student, Gaylor said.
    Police said that an administrator ordered Killian to stop, but that the student made a sexual gesture and kept running.
    Killian is in jail and charged with inducing panic, public indecency, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. A message seeking comment was left at Killian's home.

School officials reported that Killian was a good student, Gaylor said. There was no indication of substance abuse or a medical problem.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/30/naked.guy.ap/index.html

I'm hoping someone can find his myspace if he has one,  I couldn't find one

Re: Police use stun guns on greased, naked student

Props!  :lol:
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

Ah the time honored streaking, bet the stun guns kinda sucked though. :|
    How did he get charged with inducing panic?
    Are you really sure you just saw what you think you just saw?&nbsp; Life is a random hallucination. Dare to Disbelieve.

[quote author=bluegirl0914 link=topic=4445.msg167462#msg167462 date=1170224244]
    WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) -- A high school lunch period was disrupted Monday by a greased, naked student who ran around screaming and flailing his arms until police twice used a stun gun on him, authorities said.
    [/quote]

Best opening line EVER. I am now determined to incorporate that into my thesis. Somehow. Whenever I have to write it, anyway.

[quote author=EatTheChildren link=topic=4445.msg167497#msg167497 date=1170238909]
    Ah the time honored streaking, bet the stun guns kinda sucked though. :|
    How did he get charged with inducing panic?
    [/quote]

Think that was the huddling in a corner bit.&nbsp; They were frightened&nbsp;

LOL thats awesome

The mental picture I have is priceless!

Wonder if Greasey-Nakey has a MySapce? I looked for a sec, but didn't see one.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

we had 2 streakers at my school when I was a senior....they weren't greased up, tho...

what I don't understand is how rubbing your body with oil is gonna keep you from getting caught?

[quote author=jeckenwix link=topic=4445.msg167953#msg167953 date=1170271361]
    we had 2 streakers at my school when I was a senior....they weren't greased up, tho...

what I don't understand is how rubbing your body with oil is gonna keep you from getting caught?
    [/quote]

Oil makes it harder to be grabbed. Not that I would know from experience, I saw it in the movie The Transporter.&nbsp; :-D

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=4445.msg167966#msg167966 date=1170271777]
    Oil makes it harder to be grabbed. Not that I would know from experience, I saw it in the movie The Transporter.&nbsp; :-D
    [/quote]

Uh huh, sure......

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=4445.msg167968#msg167968 date=1170271901]
    Uh huh, sure......
    [/quote]

If no pictures exist, then it never happened.&nbsp; :-D

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=4445.msg167984#msg167984 date=1170272509]

If no pictures exist, then it never happened.&nbsp; :-D
    [/quote]

I'm using that one in the future, errr if I should ever find a need to that is......

he had to be highclass&nbsp; he used grape seed oil that stuff is good, for your body etc.&nbsp; did he poop or pee after tasered? he could have hurt himself all oiled up like that, he could have slipped and fell.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if i was a student i wouldnt huddle in the corner i think i would laugh, and kick him in his ass.
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I&#039;am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I&#039;am your wonder bra!

Thread Information