Thread: any former tiger beat/16/teen beat/bop magazine readers out there?

any former tiger beat/16/teen beat/bop magazine readers out there?

okay, so i LOVED these magazines when i was a kid in the 80s and 90s. i used to pore over every article and plaster the photos all over my walls. i mean, really, who didn't?

anyway, my favorite part, and i can't remember which magazine did it (if it wasn't all of them) was the celebrity questionnaire thingy, where they'd ask the same questions but it'd be a different celebrity every issue and it was allegedly hand written by that celeb. i really want this questionnaire.

i've done some googling and what comes up is the 1967 tiger beat monkees questionnaire, or questionnaires based off that monkees questionnaire. okay, it was 20 years ago that i was reading these mags, but i don't remember the questions as being those in my era. i could be wrong. my google skills are failing me and i can't find anything on this. i know they existed yet i can't find a scan or a transcript anywhere.

can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Re: any former tiger beat/16/teen beat/bop magazine readers out there?

My 12 year old likes Bop magazine (I think that is what it is called) and they have weird little questionnaires in there. She is obsessed with anyone that was in the High School Musical movies.

I was infatuated with Fred Savage when I was like ten and had tons of pics from magazine on my walls. Oh, and all of the New Kids on the Block. I was in love with them also.

JTT and Jonathan Brandis were my teen beat heartthrobs. I used to make out with my JB poster all the time.
    born to be down

i was all about mark-paul gosselaar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Yeah... I used to collect these in the mid to late 80's and sell the posters to kids in my school. Alyssa Millano always did well. One of them had a cover with a young Brad Pitt with his arm up showing his armpit hair which disgusted me :/  Something about Pitt showing his pit made me sick as an 11 yr old.

Thread Information