Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Home cleaning and laundry tips

I go to work at 5:00 AM every morning..I sure as shit don't have time for cleaning every day.

I do know for a fact that you save on electricity when you do washing on specific days. Because you have the dryer staying hot for multiple loads its uses less power to heat up.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

You do have time. You just choose to use that time on other things. But to say you don't have time is inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen160 View Post
    You do have time. You just choose to use that time on other things. But to say you don't have time is inaccurate.

lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yes, well, some of us prefer to live our lives and enjoy them rather than give into OCD tendencies.

Lady, I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive due to PMSing but your post came off extremely condescending as well as a tad sanctimonious. Don't know if that was your intent, but you picked a bad day, Princess.

First off, My first alarm goes off at 3 AM. I have a neurological disorder that causes cataplectic attacks (google it cuz I ain't fuckin' explaining)so I have to take meds in order to get up at 3:30AM. Otherwise, I will fall and bust my ass when I try to stand or walk. Nevertheless, I wake up at 3:30 every morning, take care of the dog, getting clothes ready for myself and my 12 y/o, who has Asperger's (if I let him do his own clothes we wouldn't leave the house because he can't deal with chosing himself). Usually he has some type of semi-meltdown that also will need to ve addressed. Anything that wasn't.tended to by my husband before he went to bed at his leisure, I then have to do. We are usually out the door by 5 AM, where.I hit the door running at work. Usually the only time that I sit during the day, is when I drive to and from work. Some days I have been known to work up to 16 hours. Then I come home to my husband, who refuses to work or do anything around the house. He wants supper cooked and whines that he needs someone to pay attention to him because he has been alone all day with no one to talk to. Then after dinner, I do dishes, etc. and get ready for the following day to get up and do it all again...

So excuse the shit out of me if I take.offense to your tone there, Martha Fuckin' Stewart.

Too much? But I do feel much better now.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 01-03-2014 at 04:35 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Lady, I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive due to PMSing but your post came off extremely condescending as well as a tad sanctimonious. Don't know if that was your intent, but you picked a bad day, Princess.

First off, My first alarm goes off at 3 AM. I have a neurological disorder that causes cataplectic attacks (google it cuz I ain't fuckin' explaining)so I have to take meds in order to get up at 3:30AM. Otherwise, I will fall and bust my ass when I try to stand or walk. Nevertheless, I wake up at 3:30 every morning, take care of the dog, getting clothes ready for myself and my 12 y/o, who has Asperger's (if I let him do his own clothes we wouldn't leave the house because he can't deal with chosing himself). Usually he has some type of semi-meltdown that also will need to ve addressed. Anything that wasn't.tended to by my husband before he went to bed at his leisure, I then have to do. We are usually out the door by 5 AM, where.I hit the door running at work. Usually the only time that I sit during the day, is when I drive to and from work. Some days I have been known to work up to 16 hours. Then I come home to my husband, who refuses to work or do anything around the house. He wants supper cooked and whines that he needs someone to pay attention to him because he has been alone all day with no one to talk to. Then after dinner, I do dishes, etc. and get ready for the following day to get up and do it all again...

So excuse the shit out of me if I take.offense to your tone there, Martha Fuckin' Stewart.

Lol is this your first encounter with saleen? I loled hard at 'lady'.

Meet saleen (on the right)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought it was just about right...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

I you. And your posts. And especially THIS post. I don't know Saleen personally either. But I remember some of his posts from lurking. So... like I said. I love this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wasnt that nightmare troll banned for life?
    Ignore it Queen- impotent fuck cannot tolerate women with a brain and ambition besides serving his ego
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

No worries....I'm all good now..I actually texted my daughter cuz I thought Saleen might be her sis-in-law..lmao

No worries....I'm all good now..I actually texted my daughter cuz I thought Saleen might be her sis-in-law..lmao
    I still wouldn't rule it out.

In my blind hormonal fury it didn't dawn on me that Saleen could be a dude's name..duh! It fits with his post if that was him in pic. He is one of those men that think their wife is supposed to walk 5 steps behind with their head down..Fuck that noise!!! He needs to visit my home state of Louisiana and try to pull that bullshit there. Those women would whoop his ass.

Louisiana? Hysterical.

OCD, Miller? If someone cleans a small portion of the house each day that's OCD? Or could it be considered just simply a quick clean to keep things fresh, clean and smelling good?

The best house cleaning tip is to clean everyday.
    And what do you do for a living? If I may ask.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Marketing.

Trolling in the housekeeping thread. lolololololol!

Marketing.
    That doesn't sound too physically demanding. I might have the energy to clean everyday if I didn't bust my ass wrestling crazy animals all day everyday. When your entire body hurts after work, the last thing you want to do is clean.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

You're right it isn't physically demanding.

Call me crazy, but I didn't see that as trolling. I kind of got what he was saying, and didn't really see it as a slam.

I never really have to do a huge cleaning of my house because I clean it as I go basically everyday. I pick up after myself and for grime, I will spray/wipe down a counter while I brush my teeth or something. It's not OCD because some days I give no fucks... I used to let my house go and do "big cleans" once every 2 weeks, but this proves (in my life) to be way easier and less time consuming. I won't miss 5-10 minutes here n there, but I will hate every fucking second of cleaning my house for 3 hours on a weekend.

I work 60hr weeks and wake up at 5:30am. I don't have kids, so I know that's a huge challenge I'm not experienced in, but I did live with a construction worker for almost 4 years. And a hockey player before him.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

That's exactly right, it's what I meant and it's what I do. Same as you....I clean something daily. Takes 15 minutes. Simple.

My point was, everyone is different. How and when people choose to clean their house is their own business. I'm not slamming Saleen or Queen. To each his own.

That's exactly right, it's what I meant and it's what I do. Same as you....I clean something daily. Takes 15 minutes. Simple.
    15 minutes?! Do you live in a closet? Strike that. Even if you live in a closet you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    My point was, everyone is different. How and when people choose to clean their house is their own business. I'm not slamming Saleen or Queen. To each his own.
    All he said was that the best cleaning tip was to clean everyday. It's not wrong.

Queen laughed at the thought so he defended his point and everyone started getting pissy. Seriously, holy shit.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information