Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: i just had to watch degrassi:tng: ryan's last day.

Re: i just had to watch degrassi:tng: ryan's last day.

everyone else has such cute bangs, why did they give Manny those ugly things on her forehead? At least she's not blonde anymore?? That was absolutely AWFUL.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

the new N channel is playing every Degrassi episode ever. I already have 238042703948 of them on my DVR since yesterday  :lol: Ashley on E was hysterically awful.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

I freaking love degrassi.    Paige is my fave. 

I have also recently gotten into south of nowhere.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg684545#msg684545 date=1199645447]
    the new N channel is playing every Degrassi episode ever. I already have 238042703948 of them on my DVR since yesterday  :lol: Ashley on E was hysterically awful.
    [/quote]

I have to say I also loved watching JT and Toby pretend to be on E. lol

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

When is the new season starting?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=natashastar link=topic=4431.msg684550#msg684550 date=1199645703]
    I freaking love degrassi.    Paige is my fave. 

I have also recently gotten into south of nowhere.
    [/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhh South of Nowhere is so good.  I'm a big fan.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg688175#msg688175 date=1199857070]
    When is the new season starting?
    [/quote]

I would assume in a few weeks?  They are doing that whole Degrassi: Schooled 101 - and playing every single old episode 092384092834 times during the weekends to try to catch everyone up, I think.  It annoys me because I've already seen these a gajillion times.

I wonder if they'll include the abortion episode the marathon, since it took them over a year to play it here in the first place.

RIP JT. 

So, I get The N channel. Is Degrassi all they play? It was on for hours yesterday--I made it through about 8 minutes of one epi. *yawn*
    I think I'm too old for that show.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

i watched all of the episodes that were on demand.

i liked it... it reminded me of saved by the bell.  just a little more dramatic.

my favorite one was when that chick was raped at the party in the mountains and she thought it was her boyfriend... but then her boyfriend couldn't remember having sex with her.  and then she starts acting out at school and that counselor was making her stay after school...

man, that was a good one.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=4431.msg688475#msg688475 date=1199891459]
    i watched all of the episodes that were on demand.

i liked it... it reminded me of saved by the bell.&nbsp; just a little more dramatic.

my favorite one was when that chick was raped at the party in the mountains and she thought it was her boyfriend... but then her boyfriend couldn't remember having sex with her.&nbsp; and then she starts acting out at school and that counselor was making her stay after school...

man, that was a good one.
    [/quote]That's a really recent one! Aw, she gave back her Abstinence Ring and everything. :-(

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=4431.msg688471#msg688471 date=1199891298]
    So, I get The N channel. Is Degrassi all they play? It was on for hours yesterday--I made it through about 8 minutes of one epi. *yawn*
    I think I'm too old for that show.
    [/quote] :x

Apparently they are playing a bunch of episodes of Saved by the Bell.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg688486#msg688486 date=1199892796]
    That's a really recent one! Aw, she gave back her Abstinence Ring and everything. :-(
    :x

Apparently they are playing a bunch of episodes of Saved by the Bell.
    [/quote]

And they play commercials for it all the time now too! I love the fact that even in the commercials for it they are including the whole caffeine addicted &quot;I'm so excited!&quot; part.

Caffeine addiction is serious business.

I JUST started watching Degrassi on a regular basis at the end of season 6 (right before JT died). I'm in Canada and they play 2 old episodes a day, but the 2 episodes are from different seasons so I can never remember what's going on. It's so confusing. :-(&nbsp; The one episode from yesterday was when Manny had the abortion, and the other was when Craig's dad died. Plus on the weekend I was watching episodes from season 4 and 5 online. The new season JUST started here this week, which is going to make it even more confusing for me to remember everything.

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=4431.msg688613#msg688613 date=1199897507]
    And they play commercials for it all the time now too! I love the fact that even in the commercials for it they are including the whole caffeine addicted &quot;I'm so excited!&quot; part.

Caffeine addiction is serious business.
    [/quote] The commercials are more entertaining than the show!&nbsp; :lol: &quot;mom jeans&quot;&nbsp; But I keep getting that damn exercise song stuck in my head &quot;Put your mind to it, go for it, you're gonna break a sweat, Rock and roll, you ain't seen nuthin yet!!!...&quot;&nbsp; :lol:

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=***JiLL*** link=topic=4431.msg699829#msg699829 date=1200597393]
    I JUST started watching Degrassi on a regular basis at the end of season 6 (right before JT died). I'm in Canada and they play 2 old episodes a day, but the 2 episodes are from different seasons so I can never remember what's going on. It's so confusing. :-(&nbsp; The one episode from yesterday was when Manny had the abortion, and the other was when Craig's dad died. Plus on the weekend I was watching episodes from season 4 and 5 online. The new season JUST started here this week, which is going to make it even more confusing for me to remember everything.
    [/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA...hold the phones...Manny had an abortion?&nbsp; Where the fuck was I?&nbsp; What season was this?&nbsp; Oh, I can't believe I let this one slip by me!&nbsp;
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=4431.msg700767#msg700767 date=1200633956]
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...hold the phones...Manny had an abortion?&nbsp; Where the fuck was I?&nbsp; What season was this?&nbsp; Oh, I can't believe I let this one slip by me!&nbsp;
    [/quote] I definitely missed that one too. I've heard about it, but i've never seen the episode. I have literally 30-40 episodes on my DVR, and I think they're the same 4 repeated.&nbsp;

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg700769#msg700769 date=1200634130]
    I definitely missed that one too. I've heard about it, but i've never seen the episode. I have literally 30-40 episodes on my DVR, and I think they're the same 4 repeated.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Ok, I know I've missed a few on The N, but damn, seriously...what season was this?&nbsp; Was it one of the newer ones?&nbsp; Usually if you miss a couple you can kind of figure out what's been going on.&nbsp; I know I'm slacking on the last season, so I hope it was a newer one!!
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Um did you guys see when Craig was cheating on Ashley with Manny for a while? Well Manny ended up pregnant and Craig wanted her to keep the baby so they could be a happy little family but Manny decided she didn't want to keep it.

The episode is in 2 parts called &quot;Accidents Will Happen&quot;. Manny is 14 when it happened.

[quote author=***JiLL*** link=topic=4431.msg701074#msg701074 date=1200662456]
    The episode is in 2 parts called &quot;Accidents Will Happen&quot;. Manny is 14 when it happened.
    [/quote]When the episode first came out they wouldn't air it in the U.S., that's probably why you missed it. I think they finally showed it two years later.

Also, if you're confused about the order, you can go to the-n.com, as they have helpful episode guides. :-)

It's so funny that the US was so worried about airing that episode because in the original Degrassi series, Erica or Heather (I can't remember which one) got an abortion and I saw that episode soooo many times when I was in highschool. They used to play Degrassi High every night after school on CBC. Now it's never on :x

[quote author=***JiLL*** link=topic=4431.msg701205#msg701205 date=1200672189]
    It's so funny that the US was so worried about airing that episode because in the original Degrassi series, Erica or Heather (I can't remember which one) got an abortion and I saw that episode soooo many times when I was in highschool. They used to play Degrassi High every night after school on CBC. Now it's never on :x
    [/quote]

At some point in time the-n was playing &quot;degrassi classics&quot; aka them playing the original show. I didn't see the actual abortion episode, but the one i saw this girl that i think was friends with spike went on this big anti-abortion thing and practically harassing the girl who did get an abortion.

A couple years ago I just downloaded the &quot;accidents will happen&quot; episode because I wanted to see it really bad.

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=4431.msg701358#msg701358 date=1200678139]
    At some point in time the-n was playing &quot;degrassi classics&quot; aka them playing the original show. I didn't see the actual abortion episode, but the one i saw this girl that i think was friends with spike went on this big anti-abortion thing and practically harassing the girl who did get an abortion.
    [/quote]

Yeah I read on wiki that the-n censored the abortion episode A LOT, so much so that you couldn't really tell it was in the storyline.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg701192#msg701192 date=1200671698]
    When the episode first came out they wouldn't air it in the U.S., that's probably why you missed it. I think they finally showed it two years later.

Also, if you're confused about the order, you can go to the-n.com, as they have helpful episode guides. :-)
    [/quote] See now, that is smart.&nbsp; :lol: I've never thought to do that

Amy's taste > Tara's

New season starts on Friday!!!!!!!

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=4431.msg721441#msg721441 date=1202270519]
    New season starts on Friday!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I can't wait!!! I feel kind of silly watching it since I'm 30 y.o.
    but I became addicted a few months ago and look forward
    to the drama.

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=4431.msg721456#msg721456 date=1202271393]
    I can't wait!!! I feel kind of silly watching it since I'm 30 y.o.
    but I became addicted a few months ago and look forward
    to the drama.
    [/quote]

Can you tell if its Kaitlyn hooking up with Jesse in the commercial? or is it someone else?

Thread Information