Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: i just had to watch degrassi:tng: ryan's last day.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Re: i just had to watch degrassi:tng: ryan's last day.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=4431.msg636583#msg636583 date=1196653949]
    I'm not sure I hated anything more than Toby and Kendra's relationship.

Also, I want to cut Darcy's face off.
    [/quote]Ahahaha I totally forgot about that. And Spinner teaching JT a lesson for it...ha!

I think I may hate Darcy more than Emma, even. There hasn't been anything on the Friendship Club this season. Maybe they kicked her out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg636591#msg636591 date=1196654320]
    Ahahaha I totally forgot about that. And Spinner teaching JT a lesson for it...ha!

I think I may hate Darcy more than Emma, even. There hasn't been anything on the Friendship Club this season. Maybe they kicked her out.
    [/quote]

I hate her because:

1.)  Her Christian ways
    2.)  Her fucking bitchiness
    3.)  That weird mole
    4.)  Her fucking hair that always looks so fucking good.

You would get Ellie. I love Ellie. Bitch.

Yes, the N is getting it's own channel on new years day. I know this cause Noggin keeps advertising that they're going 24/7 on NYD.

The N definitely IS like UPN. Next they'll start playing re-runs of "girlfriends"

I wish they would play re-runs of the Best Years, dang it! I'm thinking that they'll have to get some quality programming once they go 24/7 though...seriously, 90% of their stuff now is re-runs of old crap. How can that be an entire station???

A LOT of the Degrassi kids looked fug when they were younger. Emma was downright gross.

And Toby still is. Ew.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg637116#msg637116 date=1196699667]
    You would get Ellie. I love Ellie. Bitch.

Yes, the N is getting it's own channel on new years day. I know this cause Noggin keeps advertising that they're going 24/7 on NYD.

The N definitely IS like UPN. Next they'll start playing re-runs of "girlfriends"

I wish they would play re-runs of the Best Years, dang it! I'm thinking that they'll have to get some quality programming once they go 24/7 though...seriously, 90% of their stuff now is re-runs of old crap. How can that be an entire station???

A LOT of the Degrassi kids looked fug when they were younger. Emma was downright gross.

And Toby still is. Ew.
    [/quote]

Hahhahahahahha, there is no possible way you can compare Emma's childhood looks to Toby's childhood looks.

She looked a little mousey and was incredibly annoying, but she definitely wasn't fug:

Also, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WITH ASHLEY'S HATS!"!?!?!?!??!!?!??  I couldn't find a picture, but please tell me you guys know what I'm talking about.

I google imaged Ashley degrassi hat and got this gem:

HAHAH and this one:

BAHAHAH omg people, srsly???

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg637585#msg637585 date=1196719708]

BAHAHAH omg people, srsly???

[/quote]

But seriously, as an actor, this saddens me.

I find this somewhat comical as well:

Spinner is like the King of hair variety. And then one season he was fat, lol. It's like..you'll be watching a marathon and one he'll be skinny, then omg gained 50 lbs, the next one skinny and hot, because they never play them in order.

This was the ugliest Spinner hair ever:

and...yeah..this..lol Marco wants it faster, Dylan!

Btw...Does anyone remember the anorexic Toby episode? lol they never play that one!! They need to play it more!

You are so awesome for posting that.

I never saw that episode. Seriously?

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg637870#msg637870 date=1196734586]
    You are so awesome for posting that.

I never saw that episode. Seriously?
    [/quote]

I think its called "Man in the Mirror" (after an MJ song haha). He gets on the wrestling team and goes all ano and he passes out in school, I believe he abuses laxatives too. Obviously they had to copy their own previous material to give Emma a story line. They should have made Toby relapse. I think it was in season 1 or 2, he was pretty little.

On the previous mention of Toby and Kendra I loved how he was all "you're into anime, omg hot" And he got all creepy obsessive over her.

I need this on DVD dammit!!

Does anyone else like About a Girl? I find Amy slightly annoying but the shows not too bad.

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=4431.msg637877#msg637877 date=1196735227]
    I think its called "Man in the Mirror" (after an MJ song haha). He gets on the wrestling team and goes all ano and he passes out in school, I believe he abuses laxatives too. Obviously they had to copy their own previous material to give Emma a story line. They should have made Toby relapse. I think it was in season 1 or 2, he was pretty little.

On the previous mention of Toby and Kendra I loved how he was all "you're into anime, omg hot" And he got all creepy obsessive over her.

I need this on DVD dammit!!

Does anyone else like About a Girl? I find Amy slightly annoying but the shows not too bad.
    [/quote] About a Girl bothers me because she's supposed to be 19 and she's 29 and it's REALLY obvious.

And I totally saw the Toby anorexic episode! He decided he wanted to be a wrestler to be cool and everyone was like 'yeah right, you can't do that' and he collapsed on the wrestling mat from not eating! hahah good times.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg638264#msg638264 date=1196762057]
    About a Girl bothers me because she's supposed to be 19 and she's 29 and it's REALLY obvious.

And I totally saw the Toby anorexic episode! He decided he wanted to be a wrestler to be cool and everyone was like 'yeah right, you can't do that' and he collapsed on the wrestling mat from not eating! hahah good times.
    [/quote]I'm sad I missed it. I didn't really start watching it until a few seasons ago, so I missed a lot of the early ones. I just recently saw the Ashley/ecstasy one.

I have never watched About a Girl and don't plan to. That girl annoyed me enough from the previews. I cannot wait until South of Nowhere comes back. I have a total girl crush on that Ashley.

Remember the episode where Ashley and Jimmy were in like 8th grade and Sue Johannsen comes on the show as Dr. Sally,  so they plan to have sex? They need condoms so Ashley orders some through the mail hahahahh. I also think its hilarious that through this episode they kept playing the Romeo and Juliet music.

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=4431.msg638547#msg638547 date=1196786217]
    Remember the episode where Ashley and Jimmy were in like 8th grade and Sue Johannsen comes on the show as Dr. Sally,  so they plan to have sex? They need condoms so Ashley orders some through the mail hahahahh. I also think its hilarious that through this episode they kept playing the Romeo and Juliet music.
    [/quote]NO!!!! Ahh I am truly sad about missing that one.

Did you guys watch the Zombiesodes? :lol:

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg638549#msg638549 date=1196786258]
    NO!!!! Ahh I am truly sad about missing that one.

Did you guys watch the Zombiesodes? :lol:
    [/quote]

I just saw the one they played on TV, where Peter and Manny escaped to the bus.

Peter always dates the girls with issues, first it was Ano-Emma and now its Rape Victim Darcy. I still can't beleive Darcy took Spinner back after he fucked Paige!! Thats like..giving him permission to have sex with other girls because she won't put out.

Something about paiges face bothers me, I think its because her mouth is smaller than her nose.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg638492#msg638492 date=1196785255]
    I'm sad I missed it. I didn't really start watching it until a few seasons ago, so I missed a lot of the early ones. I just recently saw the Ashley/ecstasy one.

I have never watched About a Girl and don't plan to. That girl annoyed me enough from the previews. I cannot wait until South of Nowhere comes back. I have a total girl crush on that Ashley.
    [/quote] I just started watching Degrassi a few MONTHS ago. But I have the DVR set to tape it whenever it comes on. I think I have about 100 episodes on it right now. 50 of them from last night.

Paige's face bothers me because it's fatter than her body. She has a fat girl face. And it's not even actually fat. It's just oddly proportionate to her body.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg645438#msg645438 date=1197161865]
    I just started watching Degrassi a few MONTHS ago. But I have the DVR set to tape it whenever it comes on. I think I have about 100 episodes on it right now. 50 of them from last night.

Paige's face bothers me because it's fatter than her body. She has a fat girl face. And it's not even actually fat. It's just oddly proportionate to her body.
    [/quote]Ugh, and her nose! Every time I make someone watch Degrassi, they're like, "Hey, that girl looks like you!" 

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=4431.msg638602#msg638602 date=1196787809]
    I just saw the one they played on TV, where Peter and Manny escaped to the bus.

Peter always dates the girls with issues, first it was Ano-Emma and now its Rape Victim Darcy. I still can't beleive Darcy took Spinner back after he fucked Paige!! Thats like..giving him permission to have sex with other girls because she won't put out.

Something about paiges face bothers me, I think its because her mouth is smaller than her nose.

[/quote]

Peter Can't Date Former Rape Victim Paige Because She's In College.  Not That HotAss Would Go For It
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

I thought Paige was a lesbian.Wasn't she dating some girl?

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=4431.msg646579#msg646579 date=1197238102]
    I thought Paige was a lesbian.Wasn't she dating some girl?
    [/quote]

Paige Is Bi.  Alex, Who She Was Dating, Is A Full On Lesbian

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=4431.msg646591#msg646591 date=1197239165]
    Paige Is Bi.  Alex, Who She Was Dating, Is A Full On Lesbian
    [/quote]Gotcha.I only saw this show once and it happened to be that episode.

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=4431.msg646696#msg646696 date=1197245114]
    Gotcha.I only saw this show once and it happened to be that episode.
    [/quote]Blasphemy.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=4431.msg646753#msg646753 date=1197247749]
    Blasphemy.
    [/quote]Sorry! :lol:

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=4431.msg646480#msg646480 date=1197234160]

Peter Can't Date Former Rape Victim Paige Because She's In College.  Not That HotAss Would Go For It
    [/quote] peter is dating darcy. I'm confused by your statement. 

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg648059#msg648059 date=1197323570]
    peter is dating darcy. I'm confused by your statement. 
    [/quote]

Paige & Darcy Were Both Raped

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4431.msg645438#msg645438 date=1197161865]
    I just started watching Degrassi a few MONTHS ago. But I have the DVR set to tape it whenever it comes on. I think I have about 100 episodes on it right now. 50 of them from last night.

[/quote]

She doesn't have fatface, she just has a baby face slash baby skin still. I really like Paige :lol:  I also think she's really pretty.

WHEN IS MANNY GOING TO SWITCH OUT OF THIS UGLY PHASE/!?!?!!??!!??!  Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I don't even know what's happening in the new episodes, besides this whole Spin has cancer thing.  :lol: 

Thread Information