Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: How did you find mydeathspace?

Toni toni toni (Morgan's death)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by MJS1228 View Post
    I'm new here (as you can see) so this seems a good place to start. I've been a true crime junkie since my first Ann Rule book when I was 14. I found MDS while looking for more info on the Morgan Ingram case.
    You don't like yourself very much
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I'm new here (as you can see) so this seems a good place to start. I've been a true crime junkie since my first Ann Rule book when I was 14. I found MDS while looking for more info on the Morgan Ingram case.
    Welcome!

I can't really remember how I found this site, it was a long time ago. It may have been the Kelsey Smith case but for some reason I think I was lurking even before then. I was constantly just reading the articles, then a few years later decided to sign up and start posting, been hooked ever since

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    You don't like yourself very much
    Last night I listened to the first Sword and Scale podcast covering Morgan. It was so mind-bendingly weird I had to learn more. If I'm not out of the MI thread after a week, send help - preferably in the form of a roof-nesting ninja.

Last night I listened to the first Sword and Scale podcast covering Morgan. It was so mind-bendingly weird I had to learn more. If I'm not out of the MI thread after a week, send help - preferably in the form of a roof-nesting ninja.

Mom's blog was insane but so was some crackpot lawyer who actually started stalking people from here.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Ann Rule fans unite! She also introduced me to the true crime genre. My first book was about Cinnamon Brown. I wonder how she's doing these days. Cinnamon, not Ann Rule. May she rest in peace.

Welcome!

If You Really Loved Me was classic Ann Rule. My all time favorite is Small Sacrifices.

Ann Rule always did better with a female murderer. Female murder victims brought out her inner thesaurus. The female victims were always beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, pretty, etc. Like unattractive women never have to worry about being murdered, that's just for the pretty ones. Not that it lessened my Ann Rule love.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    If You Really Loved Me was classic Ann Rule. My all time favorite is Small Sacrifices.

Ann Rule always did better with a female murderer. Female murder victims brought out her inner thesaurus. The female victims were always beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, pretty, etc. Like unattractive women never have to worry about being murdered, that's just for the pretty ones. Not that it lessened my Ann Rule love.
    Thanks, I forgot the name of it. In honor of me finding out that she died...4 months after she died, I reread The Stranger Beside Me. Ted Bundy still scares the crap out of me. I still have nightmares just reading about him. His daughter would be grown now. I wonder if she will ever speak out about him.

Small Sacrifices was another good. I know that Diane Downs adopted daughter was told about her. I know that her surviving kids are well into adulthood.

I was being ghoulish with looking up some pictures of a girl that died in the area. Apparently someone linked her FB account here and I clicked

Or like it was somehow less tragic when a plain woman died. I hate that in any situation when people go on about how pretty/handsome the victim was. Hey, we plain people want to live too.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Fucking Morgan. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    Fucking Morgan. Need I say more?
    Sucker ! 😂

I found MDS by hearing others stating that it was horrible and disrespectful so the first thing that I did was look it up. That was waaayyyyy back in the day when I was young, like 40. I did not do I find anything at all disrespectful, in fact I find that everyone (that I have ran across) if very caring towards those those who have died and find it maybe calming that others cared about how they lived and died.

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    I found MDS by hearing others stating that it was horrible and disrespectful so the first thing that I did was look it up. That was waaayyyyy back in the day when I was young, like 40. I did not do I find anything at all disrespectful, in fact I find that everyone (that I have ran across) if very caring towards those those who have died and find it maybe calming that others cared about how they lived and died.
    NAW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information