Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: How did you find mydeathspace?

I was reading comments on cnn about paul walker.someone said they saw a picture on your site of the body of one of the men.

Probably Wikipedia. I believe my first article was the Anna Svidersky murder. It was sometime in 2006.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    I was looking up a murder I saw on tv and this site came up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassypants View Post
    I was looking up a murder I saw on tv and this site came up.
    What murder?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    What murder?
    The one where the young couple were kidnapped, raped, and killed by 4 men and a woman. Channing was the girl's name. I can't remember the boyfriend's name right offhand.

Opps Channon not Channing. Sorry, I have a bit of a thing for Channing Tatum

i just stumbled upon this site while i was looking up toxicology information. i think it was on some girl i was reading up on and several links i clicked.

I searched for my oldest friend, Shawn Hardee, because I just wanted to read his obit one last time, and found a discussion about him here. One of the members made an incorrect assumption that his wife may have left him before he died, and I registered in order to correct that, and to explain why she was not included in the obituary. I think he wouldn't want people assuming bad things about Jenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmyshell View Post
    I searched for my oldest friend, Shawn Hardee, because I just wanted to read his obit one last time, and found a discussion about him here. One of the members made an incorrect assumption that his wife may have left him before he died, and I registered in order to correct that, and to explain why she was not included in the obituary. I think he wouldn't want people assuming bad things about Jenny.
    Welcome.

I can understand how it's easy to take things personally when something involves someone you know, but please understand that this is the internet and people will always and forever speculate and discuss things that happen. If everyone knew everything about every person and situation, there would be no need for newspapers, detectives, coroners, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I was in one of my dark moods and were googling for forums about death, I used to be a goth kid once upon a time, and were like Stan was when he joined the goth kids in south park, focused on death and pain and misery and such. Sometimes I just get back into my dark moody goth mode.

I was a teenager, I saw something on TV were a bunch of straight laced adults were saying how disgusted and repulsed they were by the site. So natrually I googled it. Haha !

MDS always comes up on Google when I'm searching true crime stories. Have read here for years now and finally decided to join.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    MDS always comes up on Google when I'm searching true crime stories. Have read here for years now and finally decided to join.
    Welcome! Dig in. Don't be shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Welcome! Dig in. Don't be shy
    Thanks for the welcome Boston Babe!

I was looking for info about a serial killer in Indiana after a few women went missing over the summer. I have been reading daily ever since. Now I am kind of addicted!

I had a friend pass away in 2007 and found this site discussing it. I was going to join, but life got in the way.

Then along came the Jodi, and I was hooked. Watched the whole trial while following the comments on this site.

This forum seems to have members with the same perspectives as myself. I use to work out in the field, and am now stuck on administrative duties, therefore I need something to help pass the time while staring at a screen all day.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    I had a friend pass away in 2007 and found this site discussing it. I was going to join, but life got in the way.

Then along came the Jodi, and I was hooked. Watched the whole trial while following the comments on this site.

This forum seems to have members with the same perspectives as myself. I use to work out in the field, and am now stuck on administrative duties, therefore I need something to help pass the time while staring at a screen all day.
    Right on. I was also a long time lurker. I'm making up for lost time now
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was looking at the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's site and after noticing that a significant number of suicides occurred nearly each and every day, I wondered whether the ones that commit suicide were typically honored by their family with an obituary. While searching several of the young suicide victims, I followed a link to this site.

After Kelsey Smith's murder I looked through MySpace to try and find hers (just out of curiousity I guess.) Obviously, there are thousands of people with her name, but after some extensive googling I stumbled across this site.. And never really left.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelsey_Smith

I was looking up a new story about a missing girl, I like to investigate ( wanted to be Sherlock Holmes growing up lol) those sort of things. I came across this page many time in the past when doing so and today I figured it was about time I sign up! Will be doing the premiere thing as well. I should I read the treads enough! So Google would be how I found you😁

Just surfing and stumbled on it

I think it was the baby being cut out of the mom or some other tragic case around the same time I was just looking up the name in this came up

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I was trying to find out who Rachele Rudd was as a person.

Jodi....that is all...

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I'm new here (as you can see) so this seems a good place to start. I've been a true crime junkie since my first Ann Rule book when I was 14. I found MDS while looking for more info on the Morgan Ingram case.

Thread Information