Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Kayla Gerdes (18) was high on drugs when she plowed down an elderly woman

Re: Kayla Gerdes (18) was high on drugs when she plowed down an elderly woman

[quote author=TheMrs link=topic=25078.msg1627408#msg1627408 date=1274247686]

Not to be a complete asshole, but please let me fix that for you...

"For those of you who asked for me to tell you more about Kayla, she was one of my coworkers. I can tell you about one incident when she asked myself and two other coworkers to go with her to her boyfriends house. He was cheating on her. She wanted us there in case he tried to hurt her. When we arrived, they began to argue. She ran into his room and runs out with what I later found out to be small bags of coke. Another coworker of mine said he was hanging out with her and she crushed some pills up and snorted them. I had no idea that she was a drug addict, she was so sweet at work. She wanted to be a model. She could have accomplished that if she didn't use drugs."

I'm certainly not an english major but I punctuation is necessary.
    [/quote]

Not to be a complete asshole, but let me fix that for you.

I'm certainly not an English major, but punctuation is necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Fuck. It's too late for me to be correcting people.  

That is supposed to say "I am certainly not an english major but I think punctuation is necessary."

Goodnight.  

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25078.msg1627410#msg1627410 date=1274247857]
    Not to be a complete asshole, but let me fix that for you.

I'm certainly not an English major, but punctuation is necessary.
    [/quote]

Damn, I was hoping to correct myself before anyone read that.  :oops:

Touche.

I don't care how "sweet" she was.  A junkie that mows down an old woman because she's out of her mind is still a fucking junkie.  But not only that, she's a murderer too.  I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. 
    xox

[quote author=luvagurl118 link=topic=25078.msg1627329#msg1627329 date=1274242206]
    for those of you who said tell u more about kayla cuz  i knew her from work.. welll ill tell u about one incident when she told me n 2other co workers to go with her to her boyfriends house bcuz he was cheatin on her basically to jus go with her incase he tried to hurt her... so we go and they end up arguing she grabs sumthing out his room n runs come to find out it was small bags of coke smh then another co worker of mine said he hung out with her once n infront of him she crushed up a bunch of pills n sniffed it smh i had no idea all that time i worked with her that she was a druggie she was so sweet at work she wanted to be a model she coulda been if she didnt take drugs she isnt ugly.
    [/quote]
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=25078.msg1628089#msg1628089 date=1274309084]
    I don't care how "sweet" she was.  A junkie that mows down an old woman because she's out of her mind is still a fucking junkie.  But not only that, she's a murderer too.  I hope they lock her up and throw away the key.   
    xox

[/quote]
    The thing is, she's not even that old. Being in your sixties is like the new middle-aged. My mom is almost 60. She's not using a walker and getting ready to spend her dying days knitting.

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=25078.msg1628089#msg1628089 date=1274309084]
    xox

[/quote]

Wtf? She's not defending her. Why are you being so bitchy to her? 

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25078.msg1628099#msg1628099 date=1274310795]
    The thing is, she's not even that old. Being in your sixties is like the new middle-aged. My mom is almost 60. She's not using a walker and getting ready to spend her dying days knitting.
    [/quote]

No shit, right?  She was outside gardening and enjoying her life

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25078.msg1628099#msg1628099 date=1274310795]
    [/quote]

Sorry, older woman.  ;)  My grandma is in her 80s and she is SO sassy.  Love that woman to bits. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25078.msg1628103#msg1628103 date=1274311076]
    Wtf? She's not defending her. Why are you being so bitchy to her? 
    [/quote]

She called her sweet near the end of that mess of a post.  I was just saying, I don't care how sweet someone is if they're a murderer and a junkie. 

xox

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=25078.msg1629624#msg1629624 date=1274422141]
    Sorry, older woman.  ;)  My grandma is in her 80s and she is SO sassy.  Love that woman to bits. 

She called her sweet near the end of that mess of a post.  I was just saying, I don't care how sweet someone is if they're a murderer and a junkie.   

xox
    [/quote]
    She said she had no idea she was a druggie because she was so sweet at work. Because the chick was sweet at work is no reason to climb all over her. Sheesh.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25078.msg1629645#msg1629645 date=1274423480]
    She said she had no idea she was a druggie because she was so sweet at work. Because the chick was sweet at work is no reason to climb all over her. Sheesh.
    [/quote]

My bad about the girl who posted.  But this piece of shit Kayla can rot for all I care.  :-)
    xox

Teen pleads not guilty to charges linked to fatal crash

A Freeport teenager who police say was high on drugs when the van she was driving struck and killed a Hempstead woman mowing her front lawn pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a long list of upgraded charges, including operating a motor vehicle while under the combined use of drugs, possession of a controlled substance, reckless endangerment and forgery.

Kayla Gerdes, 18, of Freeport, previously pleaded not guilty to second-degree manslaughter, second-degree vehicular manslaughter and other charges in the April 20 crash that killed Rebecca Twine, 69, in front of her Cathedral Drive home.

Nassau County Court Judge John Kase raised Gerdes' cash bail from $100,000 to $200,000; her bond stayed at $200,000. If convicted, Gerdes faces up to 59 years in prison, according to the Nassau County district attorney's office.

Twine's daughter and son attended the arraignment and declined to comment.

Afterward, Tara Oetjen-Gerdes of Freeport, Gerdes' mother, called her daughter a "troubled girl" but said of the family, "We love her. We support her." Oetjen-Gerdes said she feels "very sad" for Twine's family.

Authorities have said Gerdes admitted to police that she had been high on Xanax and oxycodone, and that she had drugs with her at the time of the accident.

Gerdes' lawyer, John R. Lewis Jr. of Farmingdale, said then that she had been struggling with drug addiction and had been in a 28-day rehabilitation program, but had to leave when insurance coverage ran out.

In a related case, Gerdes' boyfriend, who police say let Gerdes drive his van that day, has suffered a breakdown and was hospitalized, his lawyer said.

Brian Steele, 29, of Oceanside, had been expected to voluntarily surrender Tuesday to be arraigned on a grand jury indictment in connection with the crash. But Michael DerGarabedian, of Rockville Centre, said his client was in a mental hospital and could not appear.

Steele, who prosecutors said was a passenger in the van, originally was not charged in the case. The indictment to be unsealed Tuesday was expected to charge him with criminally negligent homicide, DerGarabedian said.

Steele had been arrested June 3 in a separate incident and charged with driving under the influence of prescription drugs and drug possession, according to the DA.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/teen-pleads-not-guilty-to-charges-linked-to-fatal-crash-1.2024308

Ё ё Ж ж З

Thread Information